InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Three: Questions and Answers Part Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!A/N- Here is the third chapter now. Thank you to my beta reader named Witchgirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Chapter Three: Questions and Answers Part TwoSilva smiled at her. "Thank you, Miko Kagome."

"You're welcome," Kagome uttered to her. "So I guess the well needs to be fixed, but how? I mean it never did that before."Selma smiled at Kagome."It would take one hundred years to heal itself but if you and I send our powers together, the well will heal much faster but we can only send our powers twice. Once now and one more time, then you will need to see where that well takes you."
Kagome nodded and looked at Toga. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's father was gently holding her to him. Kagome felt safe within his arms, even as he started to let go of her.

Selma slowly walked over to her and smiled."Ready?" she asked.Kagome nodded her head and went on the opposite side of Selma, watching the demoness place her hands on the well's side. Kagome followed her movements with her own. She called forth her powers as she sent them through, gently and steadily so it wouldn't hurt the well. A few moments later, Kagome was breathing hard as her reiki was slowly disappearing, her eyes fluttering as she swayed slowly towards the ground."Miko," Silva said, as she went towards her.Kagome slowly stood up with the help of the well. Yawning, she waved at them all before falling asleep back down on ground. Silva smirked at her, and walked towards her again. The demoness sighed as she picked her up. She brought her over to her mate so that he could carry Kagome home."Selma what else do you see?" Toga asked her, while he took Kagome into his arms."Pain and sadness at first, then love," Selma said, faltering a bit as she leaned back on her mate.Toga nodded his head at her, turning himself and Kagome into a ball of light while the others followed his lead towards the Palace of the Moon. Toga landed in his office and saw his mate and friends doing the same. He nodded to them and walked out the door and towards the west wing of his palace. That was where he kept his family in – his mate Silva and his son Sesshomaru, the crown prince of the Western Lands. Speaking of his son, where was he again? That pup always got into trouble when the other pups were around."Silva, please find Sesshomaru," Toga said to her when she stepped towards him."Of course, mate." She licked her lips at him as she left the room.Toga growled at her for he knew she wanted to have a round of tumble with him. He looked at the human in his arms; she was very light even with the large yellow bag that was with her. He smiled and carried her to towards the west wing, finding a room just for her to sleep in. It was soft with green and brown paints around the room. The floor was made from shredded fur – his shredded fur. The bed was very large and he knew she would get lost in the sheets; pillows adorned the bed with fluffiness. Toga walked towards the bed and placed Kagome gently on top of it, walking back out to see his mate and son walking his way."Father," Sesshomaru stated."My son, where were you?" Toga asked."Playing with Toma and Raiden," Sesshomaru replied.Toga smirked at his son. "Fighting, who's winning?""Father, I am," Sesshomaru told him."Get going then," Toga said when he opened the door again.

Not realizing that Sesshomaru could smell the female within the room, the young pup's eyes widened. He almost growled, but he stopped himself before his father could hear him. That lady that saved them was a ningen miko but why did she have his smell? And it wasn't his puppy smell either. It was his full-grown self. Was she his mate in the future? If so, then why was she here and where was he?

Also why wasn't she pupped yet either? He needed the answers now but he couldn't unless… That was when he quickly looked at his father, seeing him close the door to her room. He knew his father would place a barrier on the door so no one could harm her. That was when his young mind came up with a swift plan; he made sure no one was watching this, not even his mother. He quickly sped around the door and went flat against it. He listened as the door was closed, his father's chant bringing forth the spell he had been taught. The door was now locked and there was a barrier around it. Even the windows were protected.

Sesshomaru waited until he heard no more footsteps. He went towards the bed with the miko angel on it. He recalled her that day when she saved his friends; Raya, she was the princess to the Southern lands, with an older brother Kenta who looked over the land. His second friend was Raiden, the heir to the Northern Lands.

Sesshomaru looked once more at the miko angel to see she had long black hair that shined with the light in the room.

Her smell was of nightshade and lavender, and Sesshomaru wondered why she smelled like that. His father also told him that ningens smelled of dead skin and sweat, and un-bathed bodies were disgusting in his opinion. Ningens never bathed regularly, but she smelled clean. The thoughts in Sesshomaru's mind were swirling when he heard the miko angel move.

Sesshomaru saw her fingers move a bit when her hand lifted up and rubbed at her eyes. Kagome woke with a small headache, and she placed her hand on her forehead to rub against it for a few minutes. It was then that she noticed she was in the bedroom and someone was with her.

She turned to see a young Inu demon with long silver hair. Kagome knew who this was – it was her trainer and ally Sesshomaru, only when he was a pup. He looked so cute. She looked around and felt that she was under a barrier of sorts.

"Little one," Kagome softly said to him.

Sesshomaru felt nervous now, turning a bit shy when she called him "Little One." He remembered that they were in her room and he had some questions to get from her.

"My name is Sesshomaru, heir to the Western Lands, not 'Little One,'" Sesshomaru stated to her.

Kagome giggled at this and nodded her head at him. "Sesshomaru."

He nodded his head back at her, and then stated, "Why do you have my full-grown scent on you?"

Kagome had a feeling of
déjà vu again, as his mother had asked the same thing. "Where am I?"

Sesshomaru growled at this, for she hadn't answered his question. "Bitch, answer my question."
Kagome rolled her eyes and got up from the bed without talking to him. She went towards the door, only to have something barrel into her, causing her to crash onto the soft floor. Just then the door opened up.

Kagome sighed and wondered what she did to the gods to be here. Sesshomaru growled deeply at her. This was getting tiring. Why was Sesshomaru doing this?

"Sesshomaru!"

Kagome looked up to see Toga and his mate looking at her.

"Sesshomaru, we taught you to be a better demon than this. Now please get off of Miko Kagome," his mother scolded him.

"Mother, she didn't answer my question! Make her tell me," Sesshomaru whined out. Kagome pushed herself up as Sesshomaru slid onto the floor. "Hey!"

Kagome stood and stretched out as she looked at Toga, who grinned at her. She wished to wipe off that smile, but she settled to glare at him instead.

"Now what?" Kagome asked.

Sesshomaru growled again, as his mate/bitch wasn't answering his question. He was going to ask it again but his mother picked him up and placed him away from her.

Kagome was then led by Lord Toga and his mate towards his office, where she assumed that the other lords and ladies were. He opened the door, as Toga gestured with his hands for the ladies to go in first. Locking the door, he went in after them.

Kagome sat down in front of them all, as she was getting nervous but was trying to keep her cool.

"We have some questions, and we will not use any information that you give us wrongly," Lord Toga stated.

Kagome nodded her head at them to start.

"Kagome, why do you have my pup Sesshomaru's full-grown scent on you?" Lady Silva asked.

Kagome sighed at this question. It kept getting asked. "How many more times will this question come up? Like I said before, I don't know about that. Sesshomaru only trained me..."

"Lady Kagome, I believe that my son scent-marked you when you were training with him," Lady Silva said, slowly understanding it while she spoke.

Kagome frowned.' Sesshomaru scent-marked me? Why? How? He hates humans, doesn't he?'
"Why are you here?" Lord Shin asked.

"I was just finished a day at college in my present time, when Midoriko started talking to me, saying she was sorry about something. When she told me about the well, she claimed a half-demon by the name of Naraku was placing his youki in it to stop me from coming back to where I was suppose to go in the past," Kagome replied.

"What was Lady Midoriko sorry about?" Lady Selma questioned.

"She made a powerful jewel or will make it soon, called the Shikon no Tama. It was placed in my body, giving me the responsibility to protect it," Kagome told them.

The lords and ladies all knew Midoriko and were close friends with her, although they never told Kagome that.

"Who made you these nice daggers and katana?" Lord Toga asked.

Kagome sighed. "Your son Sesshomaru did, they are from his fangs."

That was when the dagger and the katana came soaring into the room, making a projection of Sesshomaru when he was older. That was the Sesshomaru Kagome knew, and it was a shock to see him projected within her weapons.

The illusion looked around to see Kagome, walking over to her and sniffing her. Then the great demon moved back to see his father and his mother standing there, watching at him.

"Father and mother," the projection of Sesshomaru said.

"Sesshomaru?" Lady Silva questioned.

A/N- Oh No what happens now, find out next time on Oh No! Ch 4. Bye