InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter five: My Alpha! No One Is ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter five for you. Enjoy it

Chapter five: My Alpha! No One Is

"Nanomaru," he replied, as he was aware of the miko saving his lord, mate and heir's lives. He didn't understand that she was this young still, but it wasn't his job to ask that. His job was to escort the young miko to the palace when she had returned.

Kagome followed Nanomaru towards the palace. "How is Lord Toga and Lady Silva? Are they okay?"

Nanomaru looked at the miko and wondered why she was concerned about them, but instead he stated, "They are fine."

Kagome smiled at this as she looked around the forest. It really hadn't changed much; maybe the trees were taller but nothing more. Kagome wondered about the well and how long she would need to fix it.

She soon saw the palace in distance. She wondered more about the well and her son, Shippo.

***

A young kit raced towards an old well, a silver blur following after him. "Shippo!"

"Inuyasha, I want my okasan!" Shippo yelled back, stopping at the well and sniffing around it.

"You brat!" Inuyasha hollered as he jumped down and landed beside Shippo.

"Inuyasha …where is okasan?" Shippo howled in pain as he clawed into the long green grass around him. His heart broke at the thought of his mother leaving him forever and not coming back.

Inuyasha looked at the small boy, then he sniffed around to smell…."Naraku!"

Shippo stopped crying as he smelled that vile half-breed, his small body shaking with fear.

Inuyasha growled, taking out his sword to protect himself and Shippo, Kagome's kit. The child had been hers ever since she and Shippo took a trip to the fox tribe and had him adopted.

Their smells were different though more calming together.
He also knew that Shippo needed his mother to come back. A young kit without his mother would always be in danger to bigger youkai. Inuyasha took it up to protect him when Kagome wasn't here.

"Well, if it isn't Inuyasha and the kit?" a foul, deep voice spoke.
'Naraku!" Inuyasha called out.

Naraku stepped out from the shadows with Kanna behind him. "So Inuyasha…"

Inuyasha yelled out, interrupting him, "Wind Scar!" Five blades of light went towards Naraku, the ground shaking with the blast.
Naraku and Kanna disappeared before the attack could hit them.

***

Kagome made it to the palace, seeing some warriors training with new ones. Nanomaru took her straight past them and into the palace. They made their way towards the throne room. The doors opened up and Kagome walked in, leaving Nanomaru behind.

"Lady Kagome, welcome back." Lord Toga chuckled at her face.

"Lord Toga," Kagome answered, bowing to him. "Lady Silva."

Lady Silva smiled at her. She stood up from her chair and
quickly went down to her and gave her a hug.

"Kagome, you are okay. You haven't aged since you were last," Silva uttered as she looked over Kagome.

"Sesshomaru, son, why are you here?" Lord Toga asked, looking to where his son came in.

Sesshomaru sighed, smelling his mate and that was why he was here.

Kagome turned with a gulp as she felt a strong youki behind her. Her eyes fell onto Sesshomaru, the fact that he was older and taller than her now was a dangerous feeling. He looked at her with not a glare but a hazed look on his face and in his eyes.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome said, bowing to him as well.

"Bitch is back," Sesshomaru said in a growl as he leaped at her.
Kagome never saw the blur but his parents did. She was pushed against the wall,

Sesshomaru holding his hands on her face checking to see if she was hurt. Then he sniffed her hair, sliding down to her neck. Sesshomaru licked her, his tongue sliding down to the base of her throat. His hands went to her sides and pressed her into the wall.

Kagome yelled at him. "Hey! Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru didn't say anything as he continued to look her over, moving slowly lower. Shippo checked to make sure she wasn't injured before he went to bed but he was her kit, her child. Not Sesshomaru, who was her trainer and … Oh boy did she really need to yell at him. He never told her that he scent-marked her.

"Sesshomaru, I'm going to count to three, and if you are… Hey wrong place!" Kagome hollered as she thrashed against him.

"Sesshomaru! Let me go!" Kagome pushed her hands against his chest and summoned some reiki into them.

While Sesshomaru's parents watched with amusement, each had a smile. It was Toga that moved with his mate out of the room to give their son some time with his bitch.

Sesshomaru summoned his youki as he suppressed hers back into her body, then he growled right back at her. "Bitch, you will be silent and submit to your alpha!"

Kagome knew what this was about now. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had fought for dominance in the past when he originally joined their group.

Her mind went back to it.

***

The silence was killing Inuyasha, although Sesshomaru relished in it. Inuyasha yelled out, "Sesshomaru, do you give up?"
"Silence half breed, I will never give up to you."

Inuyasha snarled before rushing at Sesshomaru. Kagome stood at the side with tears in her eyes as she watched Inuyasha; her beloved friend fighting against his older half-brother

Sesshomaru for the alpha position in the group. Since Kagome is the alpha bitch of the group, she had to watch this fight and then determine who would be the new alpha male.

Kagome knew in her heart that it would be Sesshomaru with his superior strength, speed and power. He would be the victor.

Kagome saw Sango taking Shippo and Rin away from this area and she was thankful for it. Miroku and Jaken stayed with her.
Kagome was startled as Sesshomaru disappeared and
reappeared behind Inuyasha. She also knew that she couldn't help Inuyasha. If she did, Inuyasha would be disqualified and Sesshomaru would be the alpha male, able to kick Inuyasha out.

"Pathetic half breed, you bring disgrace to the blood in your veins. How do you expect to injure me?" Kagome heard Sesshomaru's words to Inuyasha, knowing what he was doing.

He was trying to make Inuyasha angrier so that the half-demon would have less time to think behind his attack. It would end the battle faster.

"Good plan," Kagome muttered under her breath.

Kagome could hear Inuyasha yelling at Sesshomaru with curse words and she sighed at this. Sesshomaru's plan was working too well, as she saw Inuyasha leap at his half-brother.

"Fuck you, and fight!" Inuyasha's attack didn't make it.

Sesshomaru moved too fast for Kagome to keep up with her eyes, but she did see four, long, cavernous gashes running vertically on his back. Without pause Kagome saw one long sizzling horizontally on his chest. She could see the poison in them, feeling the urge to shout at Inuyasha to quit. Miroku told her if she was to do that, then Inuyasha's pride would be destroyed.

Soon the fight was over. Both of the brothers had wounds, though Inuyasha had the worst ones.

***

"We already went through this. You are not my alpha," Kagome told him. She also told the future Sesshomaru this too.

"Who is?" he growled, displeased.

"No one, Sesshomaru, I'm my own person. I'm the alpha of myself," Kagome growled at him, maybe having her speak in his ways of words would get the message across. She was not his bitch and he wasn't her alpha.

"You're mine. You are my bitch and mate, so I am your alpha," he snarled out, roughly pressing her face to his, his lips capturing hers.

She sent a blast of purification power towards him, sending him staggering back in surprise, cursing the burning pain that'd engulfed him for a second. "Touch me again and I'll purify your ass!"

That was when Lord Toga and Lady Silva came back into the room so that they wouldn't kill each other.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. Funny right. Chapter 6 will be up soon. Bye