InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No! ❯ Chapter Eight: A Surprise and a Battle ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Oh No!

A/N- Here is chapter eight for you to enjoy. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter and story so far. Thanks girl. Thank you to my fans with all the reviews to this story now. Now this is over………thanks. Onwards with the chapter.

Chapter Eight: A Surprise and a Battle

The well lights stopped as Kagome looked up to see blue skies. She went to the wall, starting to climb back out. Kagome made it to the top and looked around to see that she wasn't back home in her time or the time that she had grown used to. She wondered how long she went this time into the future.

"Hello Lady Kagome," a male's voiced called out.

A voice caught her off guarded once again as she grabbed her two daggers, Kinsaiga and Sora Ki. She turned to see a fox solider with blue armour on. He had a sigma of the Western Lands. Her eyes widened at the similar looks that he had with her kit, Shippo. The thought of him being without her this long was breaking her heart.

"I mean no harm to you, miko. I was sent here to protect the well until your return," he stated to her honestly.

Kagome sighed at this and put back her weapons into their proper places. "How long was I gone?"

"Miko, you have been gone for seventy-five years. Milady Silva told me to tell you that she has a surprise for you," he went on.

"Seventy-five years has gone by. It will take forever for me to get back," Kagome whispered to herself.

"Yes Miko, it's time to go," the guard said, starting to leave.

"My name is Kagome," she cut in, following just a little behind. "Your name is?"

"Sho," he replied while they kept on walking.

"Where is Nanomaru?" Kagome asked.

"He has a mission. I am his replacement," Sho stated.

Kagome continued to ask questions as they made their way towards the palace. "How are Lord Toga and Lady Silva? Are they okay?"

Nanomaru had warned him that the miko was going ask this question, so Sho simply said, "They are fine. Lord Toga and most of the army is going towards a mainland demon named Lord Hyuuga."

Kagome smiled at the first part then frowned at the second. "Sho, where is Lord Toga's direction?"

The guard stopped and looked at Kagome before he answered. "Northwest, why?"

"You need to take me there now!" Kagome ordered him.

"Lady Kagome, you can't be serious!" Sho exclaimed.

"I'm dead serious," Kagome replied. When they felt a large force coming from the southeast part on the western lands, the two of them looked around. "Is anyone coming to the palace?"

Sho shook his head no.

"Cancel the last request. Get me to the palace and quickly," Kagome commanded. Sho just nodded his head at her and took her around the side. He swiftly raced back to the palace. They got there only a few seconds before the enemy.

"Get Lady Silva to safety, and then find Sesshomaru! Western soldiers, protect the palace and the lady inside!" Kagome ordered, even though she wasn't in command.

"Lady Kagome!"

Kagome looked to see Nanomaru racing towards her. "I have a message from Lord Toga! You are in charge with the rest of his army." Then he took out his Shin-Tou as he stood by her. The western soldiers followed her orders now, moving to attack the enemy.

Kagome went to the side and placed her bag near the wall, taking out her arrows. She notched three of them and shot at two demons, purifying them both. Kagome continued to use her arrows, only stopping when she saw a large group breaking from the main cluster of soldiers.

She sprang into action as she took off towards them withSora Ki and Kinsaiga in her hands. Kagome raced towards the demons that had gotten into the palace, chasing after them. Suddenly she was attacked, but Kagome dodged them, cutting through the rest with her reiki-infused daggers. She turned, simply to meet claws from one of the demons. She charged her reiki into Kinsaiga.

The demon pushed her back just as another demon attacked her right side with two claws slashing in two different places. One was long and deep, from her shoulder to the middle of her chest while the other one was below the chest across the upper ribs. One arm was screaming in pain and she had to grind her teeth together to prevent a scream that was edging off the tip of her tongue.

Kagome infused more power into her daggers, burning the demon in front of her. She turned to her side and slashed one long cut into the other demon that had hurt her. Both demons turned into dust from their wounds.

She heard a scream of pain, and Kagome gasped at the sound of it. That was Lady Silva!

Kagome raced up the large and new staircase. She could hear clanking sounds and warrior cries outside but her mind was to get to Lady Silva. When she got the room, Kagome saw Nanomaru holding off four of them while six of them where around Lady Silva. Kagome could see blood on the ground underneath her, pooling. She jumped into the battle and took out two of the demons quickly, holding back one of them as she felt her hairs stand up on end. She ducked and watched the one behind her kill the demon before her.

Kagome rolled and ducked away from the last three attacks, hearing Nanomaru going down. Kagome cursed under her breath, swinging around fast. She had her weapons infused with her reiki once more. There were only two demons left now. Breathing hard, Kagome wasn't going to let Lady Silva or Nanomaru die. She wasn't going to fail what Lord Toga was letting her handle.
She gripped her daggers and charged swiftly, even though she was still losing blood. Her mind was on the task of moving but quietly wondered where the hell Sesshomaru was. She stuck one demon in his belly, smirking at him as she pulled out the dagger quickly.

While she was purifying him, Kagome was grabbed around the middle hard and slammed into a wall. Making a dent from the impact, she summoned her reiki towards her back, the demon then dropping her to the ground. Suddenly Kagome heard a deafening snap. Turning around, Kagome saw that the last demon was hovering over Lady Silva's body, large daggers pointing at her large belly.

Kagome's eyes began to blur as she pulled herself up and raced towards the demon, using her body to slam into him. She took Sora Ki and killed the last one. Falling to the ground and breathing hard, Kagome made her way over to Lady Silva.

Kagome saw that she was pregnant; she smiled at this and placed a hand on her while she started to summon her reiki in small amounts to heal her. Kagome went slowly, healing her forehead that had a large gash and then moving towards the ankle bones that were sticking out. She wrapped it up and then went towards the round belly.

Healing the bruises around the unborn pup, she slowly moved back and went over to Nanomaru to see that his wounds were healing by themselves. Kagome sighed and used her powers to heal the abrasions on her forehead.

Trying to wake up Lady Silva to see what else was wrong, the miko bent over to listen to the pup's heartbeat, her powers focusing on her hearing. Kagome gasped at this, hearing the faint thumps.

"Lady Kagome?" Lady Silva's weakened voice whispered out.

Kagome looked at her with sadden eyes. "Lady Silva…"

"I can't feel my pup! What is wrong with my pup?" the lady commanded, growing more and more hysterical.

"I… Your pup is having trouble," Kagome explained to her.

"My pup! No! Kagome, please save my pup," Lady Silva cried out.

Kagome thought back to an old lesson that she learned from Sesshomaru's miko at his palace. "I can do that. I can save your pup."

"Then do it," Lady Silva uttered to her.

Kagome nodded her head as Nanomaru began to wake. "Milady."

"Nanomaru, I need you to get three female servants in here now," the miko ordered.

He raced out and five minutes later there were three female servants in the room. "See about the damages and the status of the soldiers," she told him. "Then get the Lord Toga back here."

Nanomaru left again so Kagome turned to the three servants. "What are your names?" In turn, she learned that they were Sakura, Rin and Aya. "Aya, I need to you get me some hot water. Rin, I need white chalk, and Sakura I need extra blankets," Kagome directed them.

Looking at the group racing out of the room, she knew that this was going to be very dangerous to use but Kagome had no choice if she were to save both Lady Silva and her pup. She needed to start chanting.

The lady was bleeding from the inside. Kagome could also hear something that was puckered. Lady Silva's rib cage was very much crushed. Having her work cut out for her, she knew she had to save the pup first.

The three servants raced into the room again, one after the other. More blankets, hot water and white chalk were in their hands. Kagome was thankful for them.

A/N- Here is this chapter. I hope you like it. Bye