InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Old Faithful ❯ Old Faithful ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: InuYasha and the characters therein are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I hold no affiliation with Rumiko Takahashi nor VIZ Media and no monetary gain is derived from my works. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

Old Faithful

InuYasha gazed down at the woman currently slurping away greedily at his engorged cock. How he loved to watch her dark head bob up and down, up and down. It was a real fucking turn on.

Throwing his head back, he closed his eyes as he felt his climax approaching. His heavy balls tightened as the semen rushed forth from his sack into the base and up through his thick shaft.

"Oi Kagome, I'm gonna cum…" he hissed through clenched teeth.

A thick geyser of semen erupted from the bulbous head, the hot magma coating the back of Kagome's throat as she sucked him dry. Watching her lovingly lap up every drop of cum, he heaved a huge sigh of completion as he descended from the height of his orgasm.

"Old Faithful," Kagome suddenly chuckled.

InuYasha looked down at her and cocked his head in confusion. "Huh?"

"Nevermind," she grinned.