InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On The Sea ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Okay before you guys get all excited, know this: This chapter is 11 pages typed. 11 long. Pages. The rest (5) are review responses. Get it? Got it? Good!

Chapter 14:

Kagome's eyes narrowed and glared daggers at Inuyasha's back.

"Hold it right there, captain, I am *not* marrying anyone until I get home and give word to my family.

Inuyasha froze his hand flat against the door. He turned slowly, amber eyes flashing.

"If you go home do you honestly think your parents will allow you to wed me? Are you honestly that naïve?" Inuyasha growled.

Kagome's back stiffened at the insult and she raised her chin high. "That is besides the point." She snapped.

"Then what *is* the point?!" Inuyasha growled angrily.

Kagome bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from saying the things that she wanted to. Where all men this dumb or was there an exception made just for Inuyasha?

"The point," She ground out "is that I would like a sat in where and when we have this. . .marriage. And may I point out that until we reach land you are still a pirate. And I will *not* marry a pirate."

Inuyasha clenched his jaw, was he seriously thinking about marrying this this- he didn't even *have* a name for her. God, any other woman would have been just fine- and she wasn't even a woman, well not in his eyes anyway.

"Fine. When we reach the harbor we will be wed." Inuyasha said stiffly. "You need clothes anyway so I will have Sango come up and give you some." Inuyasha said, turning back towards the door.

"W-wait, sir?" Kagome asked her brown eyes huge and pleading. Inuyasha inwardly sighed. He wanted to get out of this small dark room.

"Yes?" he asked his voice void of emotion.

"Do I really have to stay in here the entire time? Can't I go out and help or-"

"Of course you have to stay in here!" Inuyasha snapped, turning furious golden eyes on her.

"But Sango-"

"Sango isn't a Lady and furthermore she isn't going to be my wife."

"But no one *knows* I'm a Lady and no one knows tat we are going to marry-"

"You would deny me in front of my crew?" Inuyasha said darkly, fury reflecting in his golden orbs.

Kagome's eyes widened and she shook her head violently.

"N-No sir, it's just that . . . I-I don't want to be alone."

Inuyasha looked at the young lady before him. She clutched the blanket to her as id it were her life line. Her eyes were wide and scared . . . and lonely. Her hair was disheveled and she was biting on her lower lip. The skin he could see was pale and clammy. His eyes soften and his heart gave an involuntary little twist. No, he couldn't. . .

"Please. . ." Kagome whispered, the sound was soft and sad.

Inuyasha's heart gave another little twist and he cursed the gods as he mentally scolded himself for being so kind hearted. `You're a friggin pirate Dammit! Show some back bone!' But Inuyasha knew it was too late. It wasn't healthy for her to be in this cold damp room. It also wasn't right. Kagome was a free spirit, she craved the sunlight.

Sighing Inuyasha turned his back to her . . . his hand flat against the door once again.

"You will share chambers with Ayame and Sango. Starting tomorrow you and Sango are reinstated as our cabin . . . boys. You will tell no one of our impending marriage. You *will* behave or you will find yourself back in this very room. Do not start any fights and avoid them at all costs." Inuyasha said his voice hard and deep.

Kagome was so happy she was about to burst. She could go outside again! It was a wonder of what a few hours of solitary confinement could do for a person.

"Thank you!" Kagome said gratefully.

Inuyasha didn't respond as he knocked on the door twice. It swung open, allowing him to leave.

"Behave." He said over his shoulder as he slipped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Kagome shook her head, smiling as she sat back down on the bed.

Oh, she'd be on her best behavior, she would out work, out shine and out do *all* the sailors on board. Oh yea, Kage was back!

~

~

"No. Way." Sango said, he jaw slack in disbelief.

Kagome sighed and rubbed her temples. She was now dressed in a loose fitting pair of breeches. They were long and black, tight around the ankles and waist and loose everywhere else. Her shirt was tight and gray and it showed off her flat stomach and the slight curve of her hips that the pants couldn't hide. It had also showed off the curves of her breasts very well, so well in fact that Kagome had turned crimson. She ended up binding her breasts, tight enough that she wasn't embarrassed yet not so tight that people wouldn't see that she was a girl.

"It's a marriage of convenience. It's not like we're in love or anything." Kagome stated matter-of-factly.

"But isn't that a little . . . I mean, don't you feel. . ." Sango said, scrunching up her face as she tried to find the words.

"It doesn't matter if I love him or not Sango! He won't expect me to be the perfect lady. He won't make me sit up in a dark little room sewing and slaving away like proper lady's do. I'll be outside and as free as I can be! And besides, it would be the same as id I married Houjo, only Houjo wouldn't let me be so . . . liberal."

Sango looked at Kagome with concern.

"Yes but Houjo is different, you've known him since you were little."

"But I don't love him!"

"Well I suppose . . . but do you really want to go through with this Kagome? I mean, Inuyasha seems a little . . . I don't know what's the word I'm looking for?"

"Arrogant, conceited, cocky, mean, violent, a complete control freak?" Kagome offered. Sango stifled a giggle and nodded her head.

"I know those things about him, and I don't care! Just like he doesn't care about me and my little . . . charade. He doesn't care how I look or. . ."

"Kagome! He hasn't seen the *real* you! He probably sees you as one of the guys. What's going to happen when your hair grows out? When your lips aren't chapped and your face sunburned? For the love of god girl, what's going o happen when he sees you in a dress!?"

Kagome shrugged.

"He probably wont care- I told you this is just a convenient marriage Sango."

Sango rolled her eyes. Kagome could be so thick sometimes. Leaning forward conspiratorially she whispered.

"What about the wedding night Kagome? What then?"

Kagome's eyes widened and a small blush stained her cheeks.

"What of it?" She stuttered.

"He'll get to see you Kagome, all of you! Do you think he won't care that he has stumbled across a precious gem? Will he let you be free as you want then?"

Kagome rolled her eyes. "Precious gem my foot! Where do you come up with this nonsense! Have you been reading those romance novels again? And no Inuyasha wont care, he won't go back on his word. He's not like that."

"For the love of god Kagome, he's a pirate! Nay, he's the pirate o' pirates! He's a blimey cap'n!"

Kagome couldn't help but smirk at Sango's outburst. She had been hanging around Miroku and Shippo a little *too* much.

"So what? He won't be a pirate when we marry; I already made sure of that."

Sango opened her mouth to protest but Kagome waved a dismissive hand at her.

"Forget about it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Don't tell anyone though; this is a secret between you and me." Kagome said seriously.

Sango's protests died in her throat. The look on Kagome's face spoke louder then word ever could.

Kagome had made up her mind.

Sighing Sango shook her head. She hoped that Kagome had made the right decision because she would have to live with it for the rest of her life.

Sango nodded her head, "Sure I won't tell." She said with a smile.

Kagome smiled back. "Good, now let's get to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome scowled as she stared from the top of the crows nest onto the endless sea. The consistent side to side motions of the ship were almost soothing, she had gotten so used to it. Biting her lip in frustration she scanned the endless ocean, ever vigilant, as hundreds of thoughts whirled around in her head,

"Why?" She asked no on in particular. Her voice was lost upon the sounds of the waves crashing against the side of the boat. She didn't see what the big deal was- she was still herself, still the person that made up who Kage was, she just wasn't a guy.

The day had started off rather slowly. She and Sango had -of course- swabbed the deck and polished the brass till they could see their reflections in it. They had worked hard and well together and before they knew it, it was time for breakfast.

Ayame was ecstatic about the discovery of the `real' Kage. She had nudged Kagome playfully and gave her a wink saying "I knew ye were too smart t' be a lad!"

Kagome had smiled and laughed it off. But not all people were happy at this new "discovery". People who had been more then friendly with her were completely ignoring her now. Kagome didn't miss the glares and the soft whispering that came her way when she passed. Nor did she miss the sniggering and the lustful winks.

Sango rolled her eyes. "Just ignore them, their always like that. All talk and no show."

Kagome nodded her head in agreement but it didn't ease the tight feeling in her chest. The feeling of apprehension that was growing there. Something was going to happen and she didn't know what.

Shaking her head Kagome pulled herself out of her reverie. Setting her jaw she decided that she would just have to work hard- harder then all of them, and prove herself . . . again.

"Kage!" a voice called from down bellow.

Smiling at the use of her old alias Kagome looked down to see Sango waving up at her.

"Your shifts over! It's my turn!" She shouted.

Kagome sighed as she climbed up and out of the crows nest. She's show them that a woman could be just as good as a man. Her lips raised upwards into a smirk. `No I'll show them that we're better.'

As soon as her feet touched the ground a frustrated Kouga was upon her. Blue eyes flashed with annoyance and frustration.

"You," he said, staring pointedly at her "Ayame, the damnable wench, has been at me all mornin' t' get `er some help down in the galley."

Kagome nodded her head and bit her lip to keep back the smile that threatened to grow across her face. Kouga and Ayame were like an elderly couple- always bickering.

"Aye sir, I'll go down there now."

"Good." Kouga said, turning on his heel and storming away.

"Hmm- pot scrubbing, my favorite." Sango teased nudging Kagome playfully in the ribs.

"Shut your gob and get back t' work!" Kagome growled playfully, giving Sango a wink before running off to the galley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome wiped the grime off the side of her cheek with a grimace. Her pants were rolled up to her knees and the sleeves of her shirt were rolled up as well, baring the feminine muscled in her arms and shoulders. Kagome climbed out of he huge pot- the kitchen was filled wit smoke and she could just imagine Ayame running back and forth amidst all the chaos calling out orders and setting things straight.

"Kage! Quit lazying around and get going on those pots!" Ayame's voice echoed through the thick haze of smoke.

A smirk spread across Kagome's face and she tossed the brush into the bucket- the loud clanging noise ringing throughout the kitchen.

"Done!" Kagome shouted.

Ayame appeared suddenly out of the smoke- nearly scaring Kagome out of her skin. Soot marked her face- a long streak across her forehead and a smudge on her chin. And somehow she had even gotten a bit on the very tip of her nose. Her green eyes sparkled in her flushed face, her long hair was bulled up into a messy bun on the top of her head.

"Already? Are you sure?" She asked as she inspected all three pots. Kagome waited patiently as Ayame's eyes scoured over each pot- she was a relentless task master.

"Well I'll be damned." Ayame chuckled as she pulled back. "Good job lass, I'd have ye chop the carrots for the stew but that's Jake's job and he gets a wee bit possessive."

Kagome smiled and nodded her head.

"Ye can go wash up in back- then report t' Kouga."

"Yes ma'am!" Kagome said with a wink, jogging over to the water basin to clean her face and hands.

Ayame chuckled shaking her head. "I definitely like ya better as a lass Kage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kagome wiped the sweat from her brow. It was night now, and the cool breeze felt good against her heated flesh. Resting her head in her hands she sighed tiredly. She was exhausted- flat out exhausted. All day she had been running around the ship carrying out orders. She had swabbed the deck, helped hoist the sail (multiple times), carried supplies down to the galley, served another watch as look out and done all sorts of odd jobs. She had seen Miroku on several occasions, stopping every once in a while to talk before rushing off to her next task. But she had only seen Shippo once or twice and each time he was glaring accusingly at her.

Kagome smiled softly as she buried her head further into her hands. She could only wonder what Shippo was mad about now.

Kagome had been too busy to think, let alone talk to Shippo today- she would have to make time for him. `Time is something I *don't* have.' Kagome thought wryly.

"Kage!"

Kagome groaned as she heard Kouga's voice echo out into the night. Kouga usually called her "cabin boy" or just "boy". He even went as far as to call her "brat" once. Smiling Kagome shook her head softly. He had learned his lesson today though. Now whenever he called "Cabin boy" both Kagome and Sango showed up- dropping whatever they were doing to get to him, in Sango's case it was the line she had been using to help hoist the sail. Without her there the men had practically toppled over on one another. Least to say the sail got a few rips in it, rips which Sango and Kagome would have to mend tomorrow. So now whenever he wanted to talk to either of them he had to call them out by name.

Kagome grit her teeth as she stood up from her place on the deck- the muscles in her legs and arms were screaming but Kagome ignored them as she jogged towards the sound of Kouga's voice. He was probably by the main mast- standing there with that usual scowl on his face.

When Kagome reached Kouga he *was* standing by the main mast, scowl set firmly in place. Though it wasn't as harsh as it usually was, he seemed so . . . tired. His blue eyes looked tired and weary. A small chuckle escaped his throat as he looked down at her.


You look about as tired as I do." He said, giving Kagome a small smile, that is, before it turned back into a frown.

Kagome was startled. Had Kouga *actually* laughed? The sound had been deep and masculine. `He should laugh more.' Kagome thought absently as she nodded her head.

"I need you to deliver this message to the cap'n. And make sure he gets it, it is *very* important."

"Aye sir!" Kagome said, her chest swelling with pride. Kouga trusted her with something important. `At least' she thought `I proved myself to him.'

"Good La. . .ss" Kouga said handing her a folded white piece of paper. "Hop to it now."

Kagome nodded her head and jogged off towards the stairs, shoving the paper in her pocket. Her eyes were bright; she had proven herself to Kouga; that would show Inuyasha.

Still smiling smugly as she rounded the corner Kagome never noticed the group of figures huddled in the darkness- anger and evil intentions shining in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~Ok, I cold end it here- but I'm in a good mood~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Kagome knew what happened she found herself being pulled into the shadows- one hand was clamped firmly around her mouth while the other wrapped around her waist. Kagome's eyes widened in shock and she struggled to get out of the unrelenting hold. Her legs flailed wildly and she could feel the grip around her waist loosed- whoever had grabbed her had grossly underestimated her strength. She brought her elbow back into her attacker's gut- but just as the grip around her waist loosened enough for her to escape different pairs of hands grabbed a hold of her- easily subduing her.

Kagome ground her teeth in frustration, her body flailing wildly in her captors' hold, as they pulled her further into the shadows.

When they finally stopped Kagome pushed down the fear in her chest and called forth the rising anger inside her instead. Kagome viciously bit into the hand on her mouth, the man yowled in pain and Kagome spit out the blood from her mouth.


"Let me go ye bastards! LET ME -Mmmf" Kagome shouted before a grimy rag was stuffed in her mouth, she could do nothing as they tied it in place with a strip of cloth. Her hair caught in the knot and her eyes stung with tears. But she'd be damned if she ever shed them for those bastards. Her hands were jerked painfully behind her back and tied there firmly with a coarse thick rope. The rope cut into her flesh and soon she would loose the circulation in her hands.

Kagome screamed curses into the gag- but they came out muffled and inaudible.

She couldn't believe this! What was happening here?

The next thing she knew she was laying on her stomach, face pressed flat against the deck- her cheek rubbing against the wood.

She went to get up but was forced back down when a foot pressed her viciously to the ground, right between her shoulder blades. Kagome let out a grunt of pain as the foot held her down.

Harsh mocking laughter reached her ears and Kagome let out a growl. `Cowards!' she inwardly seethed.

"Look a' wut we got `ere mates! Looks like we caught us some rubbish." A deep voice chuckled above her.

There were other voices laughing above her and Kagome's heart beat faster in her chest. She was trapped- there were at least three men there, she was tied and gagged and no one would hear her scream. Panic clenched her heart and throat. With all her might Kagome tried to get off the floor but the foot on her back was immovable and her efforts only resulted in tiring her out.

"Hmm yer a feisty one, aye lass?" another gravely voice taunted.

A hand fisted in her hair, pulling sharply and making Kagome cry out in pain. The smell of alcohol and smoke was thick on the pirate's hot breath as it fanned against her face. Kagome's eyes met two pools of obsidian black- black as the man's soul.

"I wonder wut we should do wit' t' filthy lil' whore." The pirate growled lowly. His gravely voice was grating on her nerves.

"Aye! A filthy lil' bitch like `er tryin' t' pass as a sailor- why, I knew all along somethin' was wrong wiv' `er!"

"Aye!" a group of voices chorused darkly.

Kagome swallowed the nervous bubble in her throat; this situation was getting worse and worse by the second.

The hand in her hair tightened causing Kagome's neck and back to arch. She let out a choked grunt.

"Maybe we should do to `er somthin' fittin' o' her tittle, eh mates?"

"Aye! She *is* a whore."

Kagome's eyes widened in shock- they were going to rape her. Kagome screamed into the gag as she struggled in her bonds. This was NOT happening! Where were Sango and Miroku? Where was Shippo? For the love of god, where was Inuyasha!?

A swift kick to the ribs made Kagome pause long enough for one of the men to grab her feet. Before she knew it she was flipped over on her back, one pirate had his foot on her throat- so if she moved he would crush her wind pipe. Another pirate held her ankles while three others towered over her. Then there was the pirate whose hand was still fisted in her hair. That was 6 against one; there was no way she could win.

"Weevil spread `er legs. It's about time we taught this whore `er place. And ye lil' bitch, if you move then I'm gonna crush your gullet."

Tears formed in Kagome's eyes and rolled down her cheeks as the man who held he ankles spread her legs easily, no matter how hard she tried to keep them closed. Why was this happening? Why couldn't they just leave her alone?

A pirate knelt down beside her and even in the darkness she recognized him to be Greco a pirate who Kagome had worked next to faithfully, heck they had even traded jokes from time to time.

His dirty calloused hand slapped her hard across the face. Kagome's head snapped to the side from the force of the blow. Her heart leapt into her chest as she felt hands on the waist line of her pants, tugging them down slowly.

"Tears wont save ye know ye dirty cunt- nothing will."

Her pants were pulled down to her hips when a fierce growl echoed throughout the night.

"I beg to differ."

The man who had hit her- Greco- cried out in pain as he fell hard against the deck- his left arm broken. Like lightning her rescue struck down each of her attackers with ease. Silver gleamed in the darkness and amber flashed like wild fire. Her attackers had no chance. Their cries of pain filled the silence of the night- yet no one came to their aid.

"Please!" One man begged on his hands and knees, reaching a pleading hand up towards his unseen enemy.

A sickening crack was heard, causing Kagome's stomach to flip at the sound.

The rope that bound her hands together was now wet with her own blood. She was scared and hurt and she couldn't see what was going on, didn't know if the person striking down her attackers was a friend or foe.

Suddenly silence filled the night air, weighing down on her like a thick fog. A whimper escaped her as a warm hand cupped her cheek gently.

Kagome began to tremble- was this man planning on doing what the others were? Was he going to rape her?

"Kage- shh Kage it's alright." A deep soothing voice whispered in her ear.

She was scooped up into a pair of strong muscular arms. The gag was torn from her mouth and the ropes that bound her hands were sliced by the cool smoothness of a blade. Kagome flung her arms around his neck and buried her face into his shoulder. The smell that reached her nose was crisp and masculine- with the salty smell of the sea mixed in. Tears escaped her eyes and her arms tightened around her rescuer's neck. She didn't know why she was showing weakness in front of this unknown man, all she knew was that she was hurt, tired, and scared witless and she needed a shoulder to cry on.

Hesitantly arms wrapped around her rubbing her back in soothing circles. The hug was completely comforting, not sexual and that made Kagome feel safe and secure. But it didn't stop the tears from falling.

She felt so ashamed, and one thing was burning on her mind.

"I-I" she hiccupped "was supposed t-t' give t' cap'n the note. Kouga said it was important." She sobbed into his shoulder "And I let him down!"

The arms rubbing her back froze but Kagome didn't seem to notice.

"A-and Inuyasha told me to stay out-out of fights- -t' behave . . . and I let him down too!"

There was a long moment of silence- save for the sound of Kagome's soft sobbing. The arms around her tightened, embracing her again in a comforting hug. Hot breath fanned against her neck. She was lifted into the air, being carried bridal style as they left the shadows.

Silver hair gleamed in the dim light of the ship's lamps. Kagome sucked in her breath as her savior whispered huskily in her ear.

"You didn't let me down Kagome."

Kagome's eyes widened in shock and she looked up into the face of her rescuer. Amber eyes met her own and she gasped.

"I-Inuyasha?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

And there you have it ladies and gentleman, the next chapter. I'd like to consider this one fairly long, but hey that's just me ne? I know it took me a really long time to update and I'm sorry, its just the Christmas season ya know? Plus I'm miserably sick right now which is probably a good thing for you guys because I got to stay home to type up this chapter because of it. ^_^

About the poll: I have come to a decision about it, but I'm not going to tell you. ^_^ lol. Yes I think we have established the fact that I AM evil. *grins* But hey, I'm a sadist what can I say? ^_~ IF there is a lemon, for all of you "i-hate-lemons" people out there, I will not post it on Fanfiction.net. Though I personally find it a GREAT pain in the rear end to do it, it shall be done. *nods head* IF there's a lemon, I just don't want you all falming me and complaining 0.0 MOO!

Any who, I have been getting a couple of reviews asking what my other penname is, *sighs* And I cant quite remember if I have told you it already or not so I'm going to do the safe thing and tell you again! ^_^ My other penname, which now has only one fanfic where it once had three (the other two were deleted for *cough* mature scenes), is Sayah112. I wrote "Don't Cry", *sniffle* "Forbidden Love" and *sobs* "You're Mine".

So there you have it! Do NOT ask me again *sighs as she realizes now shes going to get ten reviews asking what her other penname is* "SADISTS! THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!"

Ok, enough of my rambling, Now onto the Kudos. . .there's so many. . .

~~~~~KUDOS:

LtlSwimmerGurl : Lol, I feel your pain ^_^

The Girl Who Cried Oro

flare2

tise

Pia Bartolini

leelee189

InuKag0008

Janna :Well then . . .0.0

sarahlovesDBZ

pixie

dreamcatcher5 : OOO good idea ^_^

HieiandTouyaLover: I don't know if I have said this before ( it's been so long) but Hiei and Touya are my two favorite characters on yu-yu haksuho. Omg, they are so hot. *takes deep breath* I'm okay ^_^

Insanity1

Jiro1

LilNezumi LilInu

Sora Moto

Crispy Muffin

fuzzy purple thing

NightstarAngel

alison

Eadha Ohn : *scratches back of head* Hugh? Hint? What hint? ^_~

Anti Fluffy : Ahh so we are back to square one again hmm? OO wait! I think I have figured it out! I really do! Your penname ( I pray to god) isn't against Sesshoumaru, its against fluff? Sap? Kissy kissy smoochie smoochie stuff ne? ^_^ I hope so! Cuz then I would feel smart!! ^_^

ElfinKat: Ok technically it wasn't skipping class, it was going to the bathroom and not coming back. . . How in the heck did you get a hall pass to. . . ya know what, I don't wanna know. Lol. ^_^

fluffyluver07

miss*shay: isn't it though? I love the angst ^_^ Unfortunatley back then girls found themselves in that position many-a-time ( not the pirate stuff the marrying someone you don't love stuff) so really, I'm just trying to make this historically accurate. . err sort of *shrugs* Don't worry, they wont er, hate each other forever. Or bicker so much. . .love is in the air ( and I'm gonna stop myself now)

PhoenixIsis : Hmmm I haven't really thought about the parents reaction. Though now that you have me thinking about it I have just come up with an idea *snickers* Ummm Kikyo married. . .some guy. . .who I don't remember his name. . .or if I even put it in. . .*cries* but she is happy because she married out of love. Love I tell you. . .Ok I'm sick and delirious, give me a break.

Life's Little Irony

AnimeHimeko

Jessi Lynn

thunder-girl1 : Hmm, nope *grins*

satine

black shadow fox

foxshadow

Ganko

xiao-sakura

Mav1: Well. . .Satanic demons. . .Damn those squeirrels. Though I can only wonder why someone would lie on the ground in a parking lot no less. ^_^ lol. You make me laugh Kevin,CGUll, Stephanie, Fred,Ferdinand,OObiquitious. *takes a deep breath* Yea, lets just pick one and stick with it ne? I Dub thee Pomphrey. ^_^ Enjoy lucky ^_^.

Dragon Tears Wing

Serenity17

ME : Yes, You know what, I think I like you ^_^. That's exactly how I feel. Personally I think a lemon adds spice to a fanfic. *shrugs* but people WILL be people *sigh* ^_~

A Friend : Hmmm I leaning more towards beating the crap out of him ^_~

Aleaha

Amethyst Hanyou

Anandria : te-he. Kagome gets locked away cuz she just deceived an entire crew of pirates. And Two Sesshou knows shes a lady and wants to "protect" her -so does inu after he finds out~ So yea. That's about it ^_^

naitive_sunflower

kris

sashlea

Shinmaru

Lex : lol ^_^

Ryouya-Kyuuketsuki

NervHQ

Kyandoru

Mousas

flawed-shell

emlillaa: *blushes* awww go on, *kicks feet lightly* ^_^ You know, people putting food in reviews really makes me hungry. . . .mmmm Rice. Or Gohan in Japanese. . .*sigh* Gohan. . .I am SO ok, *shakes head to clear thoughts* see what food does to me! 0.0

AnimeFreak: *stands up and cheers* LEMON!! 0.0 *looks left to right* no one saw that *cough*

Inuchan182 : >.< It's people like you that make my life difficult you know that? lol, I'm just playing. Just in case you didn't get it before or err above my penname is Sayah1112. *sigh* what once was three now is one. . *tear*

Acidic Green: I don't know either dude *sigh* but people are mighty strange now and days. *grins* Or maybe its just us ^_~

Bonessasan

Calendar

kirei kimochi

smiles 4 eva

kelsie: HA HA! My thoughts exactly. . .No offense to any one else *cough*

that phat girl : @.@

ebonystone63 : I don't know but I think it would be funny if she did! ^_^

Crazygurl70

Cyndy

Lil Ole Me 97

al-khidr lover

ArtificialWatermelonFlavoring : well then O.O That was long te-hee. How are those posters for the SSAEA? It should have something catchy on it something like. . . "Stomp out evil, kill a squirrel" . I dunno, just a thought ^_~ Yea, in my school it is surprisingly easy to steal passes, but the hall monitors are on to us now. They started actually checking the passes. *rolls eyes heaven ward* And that Kelly is one tough (mean and a whole bunch of other names) cookie! 0.0 Evil hall monitors, teachers and did I meantion hall monitors are sadistic you know that? I'm okay now, *takes a deep breath* Shippo and Rufus, connection? What I have no idea what you speak of *tugs at shirt collar nervously* ANYWAY! ^_^ I try so hard *sniffle* Well until next chapter (super man music plays in background) GOOD BYE! *falls* you didn't *cough* see that. . .

cool20

IYB Junsui

Marcella

chezzycake

Kero Isheon

acidic green

Paragorgon

Jess

Kairinu : *blushes* why Thank you ^_~

Silvershark : lol, I agree with you. Ten it is! ^_~

Bluefuzzyelf

Kagome3 : *does a dance* yay! Someone gave me Kudos!!! ^_^

Minni

Jason

Aewi

Daggergal : *smiles evilly* Its too late my dear, the plot has been set and this authors mind has come up with crazy EVIL situations Muahahaha! ^_^

Inutikidudez

Meta-Moon

acidic green : hey now, you cant vote twice *cocks eyebrow* lol. Gotta love the determination though. . . ^_^

Lord-Hiei : O.O a pirate? Wow. No surprisingly no one asked me what the pairing was this time around *beams proudly* Nope, actually I had this thing written out for a couple of weeks, I was just too lazy to type it! 0.0

way2bigfan : we wouldn't want that now would we?

K

lil-fluffy-foxgirl-07 : ^_^ I think what cinched me updating so soon was the fact that I actually got reviews on my birthday. ^_^ Thanks! ^_^

Okay well that's it for the Kudos ^_^ I didn't respond as much as I should have but only because I'm sick and feeling a lil' under the weather if ya know what I mean.

I hope you all haven't forgotten me in my long absence 0.0 Please review ^_^