InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once upon a time ❯ A look into Kagomes past ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I'm so sorry for not updating on Monday but I was updating some of my other fics but I decided to update today so I hope you enjoy the fic I will make it a little longer for the people who have been reading the story ok on with the story.
 
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
 
~Thoughts~
“Talking”
 
 
Disclaimer I unfortunately do not own Inuyasha
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Kagura and Kikyo walked into Narakus thrown room.
 
 
“Kagura smiled, “I have brought you kikyo sir”
 
 
“Kagura leave the room this is a private matter” naraku spoke in a stern voice.
 
 
Kikyo watched as Kagura walked away, she then turned to Naraku and grinned. “ Why did you call for me Naraku sama.”
 
 
Naraku starred into kikyos cold eyes and spoke. “ I wished you here on the matter of Kagome.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Inuyasha sat against a tree trunk and waited for kagome to get back. ~Dame, ever since I met Kagome I can't stop thinking that I have seen her before. Maybe I met her when she was younger~ Inuyasha thought to him self.
 
 
He starts to think back to his child hood growing up in the westerns palace.
 
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
 
A boy with short silver hair and puppy ears on top his head stood beside his mother father and older brother.
 
 
Sesshomaru watched as a woman and her husband stood in front of the king and queen of the western lands.
 
 
Inuyasha saw a cute little girl with short black hair stand in between her parents. She only looked about four. But what really caught his attention was the father. He was a dark angel he had long black wings, gray eyes and white spiky hair.
 
 
Lord Taisho the man spoke. “I came to tell you that my youngest daughter Kagome was born with the gift.”
 
 
Lord Taisho smiled “That is great one day she will become very use full to the western lands. If war breaks out that is.”
 
 
The woman grinned and spoke. “Have you figured out how we can cover her powers so no one try's to kill her while she's young.”
 
 
Lord Taisho smiled at the woman. “ Yes when I dye there will be three swords made for my sons and you daughter.”
 
 
The woman smiled and picked her little girl up. She turned around and walked out of the palace.
 
Lord Taisho starred at his best friend. “ We shall go to the east lands war has broke out.
 
 
The man standing where his wife left him grinned, I guess so. The last thought that ran threw the man's head as he walked along the side of the king. Was that he would make it safe back to his wife and daughters.
 
 
~END OF FLASH BACK~
 
 
Inuyasha was pulled out of his memory when Miroku start to call his name.
 
 
Miroku sighed “ Hey inuyasha I'm going to go look for Kagome ok.
 
 
Kagome waited for the sexy dog demon to speak ~ why the hell do I think this jerk is sexy bad kagome he could kill you with the power coming off of him.~
 
 
Sesshomaru grinned ~ She dose not no who I am? How, I'm legendary to humans.~
 
 
“I am Sesshomaru sama lord of the west.”
 
 
Kagome smiled nervously as she spoke.
 
 
“ I…I new that. But why do you seek me out?~
 
 
~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Kikyo cocked and eye brow and spoke. “ What about my sister?~
 
 
Naraku smiled “You should no Dame well what I'm speaking about. Did you not run into her with your lover Inuyasha.”
 
 
Kikyo grinned “ Yes I have had a run in with her. If you think that she would willing follow me back here, your wrong she has changed.”
 
 
Naraku sighed I have a bargain for you.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Inuyasha was walking along the side of Miroku when he smelled something.
 
 
“Hey Miroku I think I smell Kagome up ahead but she's not alone seems that my brother is with her.
 
 
Ok I no I'm evil a cliffy but I couldn't go any farther I have my last day of school Wednesday so I hope you enjoyed the fic.
 
 
Remember if you review a chapter will appear lol its like magic