InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once upon a time ❯ Flash back ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ducks, runs, hides. I'm so very sorry it's like I forgot about this story lol. Well don't worry I'm back with a shiny chapter for all to see. So every one knows when I started this story I did not have spell check and now I do. Lol So hopefully there won't be as many mistakes and you people can get a good read out of this story.
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
Disclaimer- Yea if you think me 17year old Jenny owns Inuyasha then you're crazy. Mwhahahaha (I hold claimer to my evil laugh)… But I can dream cant I?
 
 
~~~~**********~~~~~~
 
Kagome clasped into Mirokus arms. When she blacked out her fragile mind was running wild on thoughts. ~How can I be….How can I be…A dark angel?~
 
~Flash back~
 
A six year old Kagome played in her village fields. She ran through them as her older sister chased after her.
 
“Kagome, get back here your going to fall and hurt your self. Kikyo spoke as she smiled watching her younger sister run forward into a huge pile of flowers. Kagomes dark hair swung side to side as she screamed.
 
“Oh..No…Kikyo come here a bird is hurt.” Kagome screamed as she looked down, at the blue jay that was lying dead in between a couple of flowers.
 
Kikyo ran as fast as she could, her long dark hair tied back into a low ponytail. When she got to where her younger sister stood she looked down. ~Yes this fourteen year old teenager knew what death mint, but her little sister didn't.
 
Kikyo looked up sadly as she stared into her sisters eyes. She watched as tears slowly leaked out. “Why are you crying Kagome?”
 
“I killed it didn't I?” Kagome spoke in a hush voice as she looked down in shame.
 
“Oh Kagome, Kikyo hugged her younger sister tight as she spoke stroking the young girls hair. “No you didn't kill it, but some day you will have to know that death is a part of life.”
 
Kagome pulled away and whipped her eyes, as she stared into Kikyos brown eyes. “Yes I'm wise for my age I knew that.”
 
Kikyo busted out laughing and yelled. “Catch me if you can.” As she ran towards the village, trying not to be tagged by her younger sibling.
 
 
 
#End of flash back#
 
Kikyo was pulled out of that memory when she heard Kagura speak.
 
“Where almost there Kikyo are you shore on what you will do?”
 
Kikyo whipped the tears from her eyes and shook her head. ~Kagome will never forgive me, and I have a chance to make Inuyasha forget. I'm not that girl I use to be, and Kagome is not her self anymore she grew up with so much anger towards me.
 
“Yes I know what to do; Naraku can have her if I can have him!” Kikyo spoke in a dark voice.
 
Kagura seem to be the only one who knew…That when you do something for Naraku even if he says you will get something for it. You don't. ~Poor child it's like she's handing over her sister on a silver plate.~ Kagura thought as she sensed the girls aura.
 
~~~~~*******~~~~~
 
Sesshomaru picked up the sense of another demon on the way, and quickly tucked his sword in his shaft.
 
“Brother we need to go back to the castle…Now.”
 
Inuyasha heard the tone of Sesshomarus voice, he could hear a sense of worry in there, and quickly decided to not argue.
 
“Miroku hand me Kagome!”
 
Miroky did just that, and they all soon headed towards the kingdom in a rush.
 
Inuyasha looked down at Kagome and knew one thing.
 
She's the girl that I met at child hood, the one who's father was best friends with mine and sesshomarus old man.
 
Ok haha I updated and its been so long lol I hope you enjoyed REVIEW and I will update then buh bye.
 
Have a nice weekend