InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Day... ❯ The Miko of Tsukiyomi ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This Chapter is Dedicate to My Reviewers:
Adultfanfiction.net ~ NONE YET ~ Get reviewing people.
 
Jay Watson ~ animespiral.com: Thanks! I'm glad that you liked the first chapter, I really hope that you read more. I have a lot in store for this couple and I can't wait to see what you think about it.
 
FluffyKirara ~ Mediaminer.org: I know how you hate the cliffies, but, I got another one for you this time. I hope you are continue to love this stories for a long time to come. I welcome any ideas or suggestions, especially from such loyal reviewers as you and Cricket. You keep reading and I'll keep writing, promise.
 
Cricket42 ~ Mediaminer.org: I know how you feel, I get a little boy crazy at times myself. I have never liked Kikyo, she always just seemed to lack...something. However, that is only my personally opinion, I try to think of stories that are both believable and entertaining. I look forward to you reactions to this newest chapter.
 
Ookami Hime Suriya ~ fanfiction.net: Sorry if the last chapter was confusing, if you could be more specific I would be sure to be clear the next time I explain it.
 
A/N: I am truly sorry for not updating this, or any of my other stories recently. This chapter was particularly hard to get down so I hope you all enjoy it. The next story I will be updating will be A Girl Torn from Time, I might even do two chapters at once.
 
I do not own Inuyasha. I just love Rumiko's work and these fictions are my tribute to the inspiration she gave my heart. (Now that I'm done with the mushy stuff) Second, depending on how it goes I may post more chapters, maybe even more stories! IF you would like to be notified when I update my stories please visit my myspace page at
www . myspace . com / AngelHarlock (without the spaces) and subscribe to my blog. I understand if you do not want to review, but I humbly ask you to give me your honest opinion, if you don't mind. My thanks! And on with the show!
 
Legend:
~vVv~ = Flashback/Vision
~oOo~ = POV Character Shift
~uUu~ = Time Has Passed
 
One Day...
 
Chapter 4: The Miko of Tsukiyomi
 
“Lord Sesshomaru?” Jaken asked hesitantly of the Taiyoukai before him.
 
Sesshomaru was sitting at a large polished cherry desk reading several scrolls that were delivered by messenger earlier that morning. The other Taiyoukai had begun to feel the effects of Naraku's poisonous aura expanding into and choking their lands, as Naraku had long been doing to his. `Perhaps they will finally join with me to kill the disgusting hanyou once and for all.' His annoyance at his current situation magnified as his vassal entered the room. “Yes?” he replied, his voice it's usually steady, decisive tone, betraying nothing of his thoughts.
 
“My lord, you wished me to inform you of any increase in the demonic aura of your lands?” he reaffirmed, receiving a gesture to continue from Sesshomaru. “Well, my lord...a rather large demonic aura has emerged around the village where Inuyasha resides.”
 
“Then let the hanyou filth take care of each other,” he replied, mostly to himself.
 
“Forgive me, my lord,” he bowed respectfully to Sesshomaru, “but the aura is much more powerful than that of the hanyou Naraku.”
 
His curiosity peaked he looked up at Jaken, his eyebrow arching inquisitively. “Do you know where this powerful youkai came from?” he asked. It was important to be alert these days, the other Taiyoukai's concern's about Naraku as well as his ever-present threat in the Western Lands had become a large problem. It was just as likely to be attacked by a supposed ally as an enemy these days. Everyday his lands became more dangerous as Naraku's evil aura spread and soaked into the land, tainting everything in its path.
 
Jaken shuddered at his lord's question, he was afraid of this. He did not know the answer, and he was sure that it would displease his Taiyoukai greatly. To Jaken's surprise and temporary relief, Miyoga appeared in the window close to Sesshomaru's desk, “I can answer that, Lord Sesshomaru!” he stated factually, moving to Sesshomaru's desk to take a nice sip out of his wrist.
 
Lord Sesshomaru batted the flea-youkai away as he replied, “Miyoga, why have you come here? Shouldn't you be chasing after Inuyasha and his humans?”
 
“You wished to know the source of the youkai aura that has appeared recently, did you not?” Sesshomaru only nodded, so he continued, “the source is from the young miko that travels with Inuyasha. They have become mated.”
 
“That's impossible!” squeaked Jaken, outraged, “no mere human, even turned hanyou, could have created the youkai aura that the Staff of Two Heads sensed!”
 
Sesshomaru held up his hand to silence Jaken. “Then it is of no concern of mine,” he replied to Miyoga coldly, returning to his scrolls. He knew Miyoga had a good reason for bringing him this information, but that did not mean that he would bend to the flea-youkai's will. Unless, of course, it were to his benefit.
 
“If you do not believe that the power dwells within her, go see for yourself,” he replied, unfortunately Lord Sesshomaru remained unimpressed by his news. Miyoga signed, both brothers' were more stubborn than their father had even been. “She has the mark of Tsukiyomi,” he finished quietly, unsure how Sesshomaru would react.
 
Miyoga's concerns were pushed aside as his plan was finally set in motion. Sesshomaru had suddenly become very interested in the situation. After watching Inuyasha and Kagome being rejected by the well's barrier Miyoga had quickly formed a plan to help protect the now weakened couple, perhaps Kagome could even help repair the rift between the two brothers. `I can only hope to be so lucky,' he thought to himself before being interrogated by a very curious Taiyoukai.
 
~uUu~
 
Inuyasha was chopping and forming wood, to be used later in the building of the shrine, when he began to feel strong emotions that were not his. After several minutes of joyous happiness tinged with momentary bouts of anxiety, he realized that Kagome must have been dreaming. `At least that means she will be waking up soon.' He had been so worried about her over the last week. He was sure that Kagome should have woken up days ago. So he had thrown himself into the building of the shrine, just to keep his worry at bay. After all he couldn't let the others know just how concerned he was, he didn't want them to think he was weak after all he was the leader of their small band.
 
What he hadn't realized when he began this project, however, was how many of the other villagers cared for `Lady Kagome' as they called her. Many of the strong young men from the village were there with Inuyasha now, most finishing the nearly completed well house. Inuyasha refused to go near the well, afraid of changing it or effecting the barrier in any way. Miroku and Lady Kaede had determined that the barrier was not there before, meaning that they still had a chance to pass through the well if they could break it. Unfortunately, they were unable to determine anything familiar in the barrier's energy and the Tetsusaiga had even failed to pierce it. Even though there was no solid evidence, everyone in the group had a sneaking suspicion Naraku was somehow involved.
 
Inuyasha was suddenly distracted by his thoughts as a wave of pleasure spreading over his whole body. He groaned instinctually, though too low for anyone to notice. He continued to work on the log, chopping away the branches while wave after wave of pleasure continued to roll over him. A large smirk slowly formed on his face at the thought Kagome dreaming about making love to him. He let out a strangled cry of anguish as the waves of pleasure soon turned into sharp pains of grief, stopping him dead in his tracks. He turned toward the village, running as fast as he could to get to her. As he passed them, he yelled over his shoulder to Miroku and Sango that Kagome was finally awake.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome tried her hardest not to wake up, but her body just refused to sleep anymore. Reluctantly she pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around. `So it wasn't a dream,' she sighed. The well had really rejected them. It had all felt so real, she actually thought she had been able to see to her mother. Tears began to well up in her eyes. She knew Inuyasha didn't understand he thought that she wanted to return to her own time. But she knew that she didn't belong there, especially now, she just wanted to be able to talk to her mom about all the sudden changes she had experienced. Her mother always knew how to make everything all right, and at the moment that is what she so desperately needed. Her heart dropped into a bottomless sadness as she realized she might never feel her mother's comfort again. She drew her knees up to her chest, circling them with her arms as she lay her head down on them and sobbed uncontrollably.
 
She didn't hear Inuyasha as he came into the room and slowly picked her up, cradling her to his chest. He sat down against the wall, bringing her with him. He held her as he slowly began rocking her back and forth, his head lowering to lick and nuzzle his mark on her neck. His left arm held her against him as she clung to his haori and cried while his right hand gently stroked her back in a calming fashion. However, it wasn't until Inuyasha began to purr that Kagome finally stopped crying. He could sense that something was still wrong. “Kagome?” he asked tentatively.
 
Kagome felt Inuyasha pick her up and cradle her against his chest, it always felt so good. Clinging to him as she cried, her heart ached from grief as he tried to sooth her. Slowly the heat that had fled her as she woke from her passion filled dream surfaced, flaring with a vengeance as he began to lavished her mark with affection. It started softly, just as it had in her dream. Her crying died down as the heat within her grew, and she felt better, like the heat was warming her heart and easing her sorrow. She relaxed into it, gaining much needed comfort, as her sobs became quieter and less frequent. Then Inuyasha began to purr and the heat within her went from lukewarm to scalding, the fever spreading through her like wildfire driving away all her sadness and replacing it with a deep need. She looked up at Inuyasha as he called her name, the heat clouding her mind as she tried to think of a way to calm it.
 
Kagome's eyes seamed clouded with pain, and something else. Her tense body screamed at his senses. Inuyasha became suddenly worried that she had remembered she couldn't go home because of him and he was now going to be witness, yet again, to her anger. His own body tensed as he waited, eyes closed, for Kagome to sit him. He was extremely surprised when it never came.
 
Kagome turned into him, the heat within her now completely clouding her mind. She felt drawn to him and slightly gasped when the fog resided momentarily and she found herself nuzzling his neck, his body quickly becoming as rigid as her own.
 
“Kagome?” he asked again, his voice now strained and husky as he tried to hold back the tiny moans and growls her attentions were pulling from him. He could already feel himself grow hard as Kagome's aroused scent struck him to the core.
 
“Inuyasha...I'm...I'm so hot,” she whimpered, gazing at him through heavy lidded eyes.
 
His ears flattened against his head at her pained whisper. He tried to think of some way to help, and only one thing came to mind. Always being one to trust his instincts, he rose with Kagome in his arms and left the hut. He carried her swiftly away from the village, careful to avoid the shrine site. Stopping only when he reached it. The spot where they first met, the Goshinboku, pinning her against it as he began to ravish her.
 
Kagome grunted as Inuyasha pinned her roughly against the tree and kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth in fierce passion. The tension both build and eased within her as Inuyasha began to lick and nip at his mark while straining against her, eliciting the most intoxicating moans and whimpers he had ever heard. Her mark began to tingle and she rubbed herself against him, his hard erection surging against her inner thigh. He moved away from her momentarily, shredding her shirt from her body before quickly pulling off both his haori and under kimono.
 
Inuyasha pulled back to gaze at her aroused form, while he undressed. He could not take anymore, her scent mixed with her glazed over eyes and flushed face was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. `Mine!' his youkai declared within him as he lunged forward taking her now exposed breasts into his hands, his tongue darting out to tease her left nipple. He couldn't believe that she could have ever tasted better than she did that first night, but at the moment she did and it was heavenly. She moaned and whimpered under his ministrations, her claws digging into his back as they strained against each other.
 
Kagome panted and heaved as Inuyasha tore her shirt away and began to ravish her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples with his teeth. She whimpered as she strained against him, grasping his back in an effort to bring him closer. His right hand moved from her breast to pin her small hands above her against the tree, pulling her lean body taunt before him. His left moved under her skirt to stroke her already wet clit. He leaned into her as she moaned and twitched, his fingers causing painfully pleasurable waves to crash over her. He kissed her forcefully, nipping at her lips before returning to the mark on her neck. This time when the heat came it did not wash over Kagome's body, as it had before, it bleed behind her eyes as her demon blood consumed her consciousness for the first time.
 
Inuyasha groaned as she bucked against him, his fingers invading her hot sex as he tortured her sensitive bud with his callused thumb. The scent became intoxicating as he returned to her luscious lips, their bruised warmth beckoning him to devour them. Unable to control himself any longer he let go of his youkai nature, jagged purple stripes appearing on his cheeks and wrists, as he moved to claim her once more. His fangs slid silently into the soft flesh near her collarbone, causing Kagome to release a piercing howl into the night, their youkai aura rising around them to becoming a barrier against the outside world.
 
The couple struggled against each other for some time protected by the youkai around them, until Inuyasha growled loudly and threw Kagome away from him once more against the tree. She landed hard against it with a whimper, sinking to the ground. Inuyasha quickly removed his hakama before turning his attention to Kagome once more. She glared up at him defiantly, crimson meeting crimson as the two-youkai hanyou struggled for dominance. Inuyasha growled harshly at her before grabbing her hard by the arm and tossing her onto his spread out haori.
 
With a thud she fell, face first, onto the ground above Inuyasha's fire-rat haori. Momentarily stunned by the loss of her breath during the fall Kagome had no time to react when Inuyasha came down hard on top of her, pinning her to the soft earth. Kagome whimpered and purred to Inuyasha as he held her down. He quickly repositioned himself so that one arm continued to hold her down, applying pressure across her neck and shoulders. His free hand had made its way to her hot, wet core making sure she would be ready for him. He flicked her clit with his thumb, his fingers buried in her to the hilt while a deep growl continued to emanate from his chest. Inuyasha smirked as Kagome bucked and twitched against his hand. She was dripping wet as Inuyasha positioned himself between her thighs, his once again free hand moving to rip off the rest of her clothing. Inuyasha roared at the sight of his mate, spread out naked before him.
 
Kagome raised herself up on her elbows as Inuyasha removed his left arm from the back of her shoulders. Pleased by her obedience, Inuyasha moved to enter her. Kagome felt Inuyasha try to enter her and once again rebelled at his dominance, growling as she tried to squirm away. Inuyasha growled harshly at her in return, before grabbing her left arm and twisting it behind her as his right hand moved him into position once again. Her growl turned into a whimper as Inuyasha entered her in one fast, hard stroke. Inuyasha grunted at the feel of his mate surrounding his length, his right hand travelling up to tangle in her hair before he pulling it toward him arching her back.
 
Kagome continued to whimper as Inuyasha held his position, ramming into fast and hard before slowly drawing out only to repeat the process. Inuyasha's growl turned into a deep steady rumble as he neared his climax. Releasing Kagome from her painful position Inuyasha leaned over her, now nipping and licking her neck and shoulder. Inuyasha continued his ministrations before moving up to her sensitive ears and taking one in his mouth, suckling on it gently. Kagome moaned and started to purr driving Inuyasha further into a frenzy as he thrust into her. Kagome howled as Inuyasha drove her to orgasm, her convulsing walls enough to bring Inuyasha along with her.
 
He rolled her to the side, tucked in close to his body, as they recovered from their intense coupling. Kagome gasped when she awoke sometime later to find herself asleep in the woods with Inuyasha before she suddenly remembered the events that had brought them there. She blushed as the image of Inuyasha dominating her, as an alpha male would his bitch, passed through her mind. Apparently, Inuyasha was thinking the same thing because he pulled her closer and tentatively asked, “Kagome?”
 
“Yes, Inuyasha?” she asked as Inuyasha stood and began wrap her in his haori.
 
“About the well,” Inuyasha began eager to change the subject, Kagome's eyes darting around to him, “it...it wasn't because of us...someone put a barrier around it.” Kagome actually smiled at him as she gained hope from his statement. “Come on, let's go get you cleaned up,” he motioned toward the hot-spring close by.
 
Kagome nodded, “Inuyasha, Can you go get my bag so I will have something to change into?” Inuyasha ears flattened against his head, as he was about to protest. “I'm a hanyou now too, you know," she continued, “ I'll be able to take care of myself for five minutes. Pleaseeee?”
 
Inuyasha couldn't deny her when she looked at him like that, “ok, but be careful.” He kissed her once on the forehead before dressing and returning to the hut for her bag.
 
Kagome wrapped the fire-rat tighter around her as she jumped through the trees toward the Hot Springs. Inuyasha had been able to teach her a couple of things on the journey back to the village about her newfound hanyou abilities, such as jumping great distances and using her nose to find water and villages, that sort of thing. She sighed as the hot spring came into view and quickly disrobed, slowly relaxing into the steaming water. She leaned against a smooth stone as she waited for Inuyasha to return with her bathing supplies, her eyes drifting shut as her ears twitched alert for any sound.
 
However, she did not hear any sounds, even as a strong presence entered the clearing. She sensed his youkai first, her body going tense before she reached out with her nose to identify the approaching person. She let out a relieved breath as her nose drew in the calming scent of her mate. “Your back already, Inuyasha? I told you I would be fine by myself.”
 
“I am not your mate, miko.”
 
Kagome's heart began to race as fear gripped her heart, “Sessh...Sesshomaru?”
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha ran at top speed back to Kaede's hut, he trusted Kagome's abilities but the fact was he just didn't want his mate to be unprotected. Sango and Miroku had returned to the hut to check on Kagome, only to find it empty. They were there waiting for him when he returned. “Where's Kagome-chan?” Sango asked, eyeing him suspiciously, “we felt some strange youkai energy a while ago from the forest.”
 
Inuyasha blushed, “we...had to, take care of something. She went to the Hot Springs.”
 
Sango only blushed as Miroku grinned lecherously. He had a very good idea as to what that something had been. “You let Kagome travel to the Hot Springs alone? “
 
“She should be just fine, she's a hanyou now and strong like I am,” Inuyasha said proudly, Kagome had been almost totally acceptant of that turn of events. However, his inner youkai was already telling him to return to his mate. “I should go, I don't want her to be alone any longer than she has been already,” he said entering the hut to retrieve the freakishly large yellow backpack.
 
After hauling the thing up onto his shoulders he set right out for the hot springs. Miroku and Sango told him to bring Kagome to the shrine sight if she felt up to it. The well house had already been completed as well as a small two room hut for their immediate needs. Inuyasha was about five minutes away from the hot springs when he began to feel an intense fear that was not his own. “Shit!” he cursed, running top speed toward the hot springs.