InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Day You Will ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
One Day You Will
Golden Foxfyre

Disclaimer: Have I ever claimed to own Inuyasa? No.

Warning! Warning! This chapter illustrates an adult situation.


Chapter 5


Izayoi eased herself into the hot spring under the flickering torch light. She reflected on the past couple of months that she spent here, realizing how much she'd come to see this place as her home. Now that Izayoi was so comfortable, what she felt in the hut so long ago came rushing to the fore.

Water splashed into the air, steaming, as she dove under the surface. 'It took so long for me to get to this point. I still can't believe my father, though. No body here ever harmed him, or the villages under his protection. It's almost like he searches for battle.' Izayoi surfaced briefly for a breath of air before returning to the silent embrace of the water.

In the far center of the pool, there were vents that jetted heat into the water from deep in the earth. She swam back to the edge, catching a familiar energy. That tingle sent her senses into overdrive, however briefly. Izayoi surfaced, her violet eyes scanning the room nervously. 'Where is he? What is he trying to prove?' A pair of strong arms wrapped around her from behind, a naked body brushing against hers. Startled, she gasped and squirmed to get away.

"Steady, koi. It's only me." The gentle rumble behind her settled her. Once she quit struggling, he began to shower her neck and shoulder with kisses.

She leaned into his embrace, accepting him. "Startling me isn't the best idea. I might have," a gasp escaped her, "lost control..." A soft moan came from deep within as she nearly melted in his arms.

Inutaisho turned her around, gazing deeply into violet eyes that were glazed with passion. Lightly, her hands ran over his chest, causing the muscles to bunch under her touch. A long-forgotten pleasure rushed through his body in a flood. She traced the point of his ear, bringing a soft purr from him. His tail wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against his body. "Don't tease."

A mischievous violet gaze was turned up to him. "I think you liked that." Her hands ran over his water-slickened back, startling him with the searing jolt of heat the caress sent lancing through his blood. A feral growl escaped him as he sealed her lips with his. His fangs caught her lower lip, nipping lightly to prompt her into opening her mouth.

Just as he'd hoped, another gasp escaped her. He took advantage of that, releasing her lip in favor of plunging his tongue into her mouth. Lightly, he touched each tooth, exploring her mouth thoroughly to keep her occupied. One hand came up to her chest, brushing over a soft, supple mound of flesh.

Her eyes opened wide as she tried to gasp again. Instinctively, she leaned into his touch; a touch that sent fire racing through her veins, causing her to tremble.

Inutaisho removed his mouth from hers then swept her into his arms. The taiyoukai walked over to the shallows then laid her down, her head coming to rest on a mossy rock. "Relax." He breathed, lowering himself to kiss her again. His breath caught in his throat as her hands skimmed down his back, to his tail, which was shaggy with water.

Izayoi smiled against his mouth as her fingers threaded through his fur then began massaging the flesh beneath. He stiffened against her, resting his head against her chest, having pulled away from the kiss in surprise. An instinctive reaction caused the blood to rush to his groin, allowing her to feel his desire for her hardening against her.

A startled yelp escaped her when a hot, moist mouth settled around her nipple. He teased it with his lips, teeth and tongue; causing it to grow stiff in his mouth. A gentle suction began as he sucked on it like a baby would, while his free hand came up to her other breast. Gently, he kneaded it, bringing forth a low moan.

Izayoi's hands left his tail and trailed up his back. Lightly, she stroked the skin behind his ears. Inutaisho let out a soft growl, switching breasts. Her scent was slowly driving him crazy; he wouldn't be able to take it much longer.

Then, he felt her hips lift into his, tilting slightly to encourage him to land between her legs. Her hands grabbed his rear, pulling him towards her. "Onegai." she whimpered, pushing against him again.

He could feel the heat coming off her, knowing instinctively that he was at the right place. "Don't move, koi." The taiyoukai slowly worked his way into her, halting when he felt the resistance of her barrier. He swallowed convulsively, knowing that this was a large step for her. "This might hurt." Inutaisho took a steadying breath then swiftly completed his entry.

Izayoi cried out, arching against him. What she expected and what happened were as different as night was from day. The tear she'd felt deep within hadn't hurt, but the heat lancing through her very being caused pleasure beyond imagining. She was filled in ways she never thought possible. When she finally opened her eyes, a worried golden gaze met hers.

"Izayoi, are you all right?" His voice was gruff with restraint; his instincts screaming for him to begin the ancient dance.

She worked her throat silently for a few minutes before deciding that her voice wouldn't be able to answer. Instead, she grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. Her muscles tightened around him, prompting his motion. She met his motion, thrust for thrust, pulling her mouth away from his to shower his shoulder with kisses. Her hands lightly tickled his sides, keeping the heat pounding through him.

A soft growl escaped him while he kissed her neck, lightly nipping with his fangs. If she made that sound one more time... He still had to hold back, she couldn't withstand his full strength yet. Suddenly, Izayoi's cry reached his ears as she tightened around him spasmatically.

Her release was so intense that she felt it trigger his. His teeth sank into her shoulder, breaking the skin while his seed shot into her. Golden eyes blinked in surprise, for her teeth had broken the skin on his shoulder as well. The tang of blood intensified the aftershocks rocking the couple.

Finally, he collapsed on his mate, panting softly as he disengaged. Lightly, his hand touched the wound on her shoulder; allowing him to admire his handy work. "I've marked you, Izayoi. No other youkai will try to take you from me. Or me from you, as you returned the favor." He rolled off her, lifting her into his arms.

Izayoi nuzzled his shoulder, her mind slowly returning to coherency while stumbling over the memories from only a few moments ago. "That was amazing."

Inutaisho set her down, then handed her a yukata. A soft chuckle escaped him while he put on his own. "Don't think you're getting off that easily..." He swept her back into his arms, carrying her to the room they had vacated earlier in the day. The startled expression on her face faded into one of longing. He'd shown her so much, and now his stamina was showing through.

Unknown to either of them yet, that night they would form a new life. One that would change the future of their lands for the better, if he survived his turbulent childhood.