InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant ❯ 6. Lifetime Proposition. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator Rumiko Takahashi; it's such a wonderful series.
 
WARNING: Hentai/Yaoi/Romance. If you do not like pairing between two males who are brothers then do not read this. This story contains explicit scenes for mature readers only.
 
You have been warned.
 
 
6. Lifetime Proposition.
 
InuYasha quickly remembered what he had been missing and pushed back into his fingers each time they were moving into him. Sesshomaru was fascinated by the faces that InuYasha made while being pleasured. In no time he was able to insert a third finger.
 
InuYasha opened his eyes and said, “I feel as though you are going to rip me apart.”
 
Sesshomaru responded, “I will fit in you.” And continued to pleasure him with the in and out thrusts of his fingers. He continually lubricated his fingers and the hanyou's anus with the cum that they had spilled in the earlier release. The youkai absolutely enjoyed seeing how InuYasha's face flushed and made arousing sounds in the process.
 
The stoic lord made InuYasha lie on his back. He continued to insert his three fingers until he felt that it was ready for the fourth one.
 
By now, InuYasha remained still; he was unsure if this was really possible. He wondered if Sesshomaru was asking more than what he could give but he still reveled at the new sensations evoked by the stretching and new intrusions. Sesshomaru returned to kiss him and the hanyou corresponded eagerly.
 
The kisses probably helped to relax InuYasha faster because Sesshomaru proceeded to insert his penis inside of him. To the hanyou's amazement he was not that unbearable and it did not hurt once he was inside. Perhaps that was why I was being stretched beyond my limit and now I can handle it, he thought while pleasurable electric streams flowed from the sensitive nerves of his anus to the tip of his fingers and toes.
 
Sesshomaru sat up and brought InuYasha along with him forcing him to become fully sheathed. They remained still for a moment and looked at each other while breathing deeply in pleasure pain. Next, Sesshomaru lowered his forehead against the half-demon's forehead and sat there with eyes closed.
 
InuYasha being shorter was looking up to the handsome face of his elder brother and brought his hand to caress his cheek for the first time. To this, the other set of amber eyes flashed open and nothing could be seen hidden behind them. Instead, there was pure clarity, regret but then also love.
 
InuYasha knew that he was dense about many things but it seemed that when it came to Sesshomaru he could read him. Perhaps he could read him now because the youkai was letting him do so.
 
Sesshomaru reached for InuYasha's hands and interlaced their clawed fingers and brought them up to look at them. InuYasha's were tan and smaller, his were larger and alabaster with magenta stripes. He turned them so that InuYasha's hands faced him and he brought them to his lips. He kissed each one and then made them stretch further back to his neck until the hanyou's arms were completely interlaced around the demon lord. At this point he came down to hug his younger brother. He crossed his legs and remained there in an embrace while breathing into his smell. He was taking it all in.
 
InuYasha somehow felt that this could not possibly be real and that he was in some strange yet beautiful dream where his eldest brother had taken him completely and openly. The wall that had been there between them had apparently disappeared and there was nothing but care, want, desire and love. All that he hoped for was that the dream would continue a bit longer before he woke up to the reality of battles and hatred.
 
Then Sesshomaru sat up and looked into his eyes to say, “Move.”
 
InuYasha thought about it and realized that he was letting him dictate the rhythm of their pleasuring since it was his first time and it could be painful. InuYasha proceeded to put his heels onto the floor and started to raise himself slowly.
 
Both reacted with a slight moan to this since they had grown accustomed to no movement. InuYasha used Sesshomaru's shoulders for leverage.
 
Once he was almost completely out he proceeded to push down just as slowly.
 
Their gaze remained connected the whole time. Each one noticed the other's reaction to every movement and they could also see how their arousal was growing.
 
As the movement's speed had doubled and then nearly tripled, the two were dripping in sweat once again and were reaching that blissful point that would take them to the edge.
 
This was when InuYasha stopped just briefly. Sesshomaru took that opportunity to stand up and carry InuYasha while they remained copulated. He walked to the pond and splashed inside the welcoming cool waters.
 
The buoyancy of the pond was exactly what they needed and he had the hanyou lean against a wall while his palms were holding on to the edge. InuYasha grabbed onto the youkai's ass and the youkai raised an eyebrow while leaning his head in question mark. InuYasha said, “Keh, as if you did not like what this feels like.”
 
Sesshomaru proceeded to thrust harder into InuYasha. The splashing of water was unexpected but it did not reach the top to flood the cave. They continued mating. As they did it harder then their grunts became louder. Finally, InuYasha moved his arms around Sesshomaru's shoulders to hold onto him. Sesshomaru let go of the wall and hugged InuYasha. When they kissed their tongues battled each other until they both stilled into one moment of silence while the walls of ecstasy came crashing around them.
 
After their release they both held onto each other while trying to catch up to their breaths. The waters still lapped against the walls making them move whichever way the liquid motions took them. Sesshomaru began to look at InuYasha carefully. The hanyou returned his gaze unsure of the implicit question coming from his brother's stare.
 
“Are you alright?” the youkai asked.
 
“Humph!” was all InuYasha could say. “I'm not a weakling,” he blurted out.
 
Sesshomaru hadn't expected that response so he rephrased, “Let me put it another way. Am I helping with the potion's effect and do you accept me to continue?”
 
InuYasha then understood. The lord of the West was still addressing his fear.
 
“Keh,….” InuYasha said as his cheeks colored. Unable to avoid the youkai's expectant look he gave a firm nod in response.
 
Sesshomaru stood steady to look at his brother. He then leaned into the hanyou to kiss him. InuYasha accepted his approach with a small peck at first. Sesshomaru pulled back slightly to see his eyes once more and then slowly leaned in again with an open mouth. When their mouths met they closed their eyes and caressed each other's tongues erotically in agreement.
 
The rest of the evening continued with breaks of nourishment and sexual encounters between the two. To the hanyou's relief he no longer felt terrible pangs of desire but rather pleasant ones and Sesshomaru would be more than attentive and assist him. The demon lord, on the other hand, was quite impressed with InuYasha for his stamina and for his openness to try all kinds of things with him. He was an excellent partner and he regretted ever doubting that he was not up to par for this role.
 
Sesshomaru proceeded to get more sustenance and water for InuYasha. As they sat together they shared the bowl and drank from the same cup. They remained quiet and pensive while eating. Suddenly, the light of day break came into the cave.
 
InuYasha's gaze went from the sunrays immediately to Sesshomaru. The youkai looked at the hanyou. He said, “You are now safe.”
 
InuYasha smiled, “Thanks to you.”
 
Sesshomaru replied, “You allowed me.”
 
After a pause the elder brother said, “Come stay with me.”
 
InuYasha looked at him and said, “You mean, continue together like this?”
 
“Yes,” said Sesshomaru.
 
The hanyou blurted out, “For good?”
 
Sesshomaru said nothing but that meant an affirmative.
 
There was a long pause as InuYasha looked at his elder brother. The sun rays shined over his long hickey filled neck and the hanyou could see that his brother's pulse was beating faster than normal. Could it be he's anxious about my response? he thought.
 
“But we're half-brothers,” InuYasha responded trying to imagine a life with him as a partner.
 
Sesshomaru said, “It is common for youkai to be intimate with siblings or other relatives in the lineage.”
 
“Is it now?” asked InuYasha while he was acutely aware of that up until a few hours ago, their relationship was the opposite of what he had just described.
 
The stoic lord knew how contradictory his statement was considering he never did make one single move of affection towards his brother. He knew that he had to address this issue sooner or later if he were to have a future as InuYasha's lover.
 
He replied, “I have wanted to be your lover but I thought that as a hanyou you would not have the stamina to endure my attentions or worse, that I could kill you.”
 
“In other words, you thought that I would be too weak,” InuYasha stated.
 
Sesshomaru said, “I desired you yet I could not have you and for that I hated you.”
 
“Idiot!” said InuYasha under his breath.
 
The youkai did not react to what he heard; instead he waited.
 
“You ban yourself from me because you could kill me, but you still wanted me so you hated me for that. Because you could not stop wanting me you attack to kill me,” InuYasha recapped. He shook his head to repeat, “Idiot!”
 
“What happened tonight shows that you were wrong; I have the endurance and I would have survived your advances,” said InuYasha in exasperation. It frustrated him to know that the hatred between them could have been spared had he simply been given a chance.
 
In an uncharacteristic move the lord of the Western lands said, “I agree, I see that now and I am willing to do anything to make it up to you.”
 
“Make it up to me? What if it is too late?” countered the half-demon.
 
“That would be a shame,” responded the youkai.
 
A considerably long silence followed.
 
Finally, InuYasha spoke, “The scars I have are mostly due to you abandoning me when I needed you the most. Now you want me to forgive and forget?”
 
Sesshomaru gave a pause before he said the following, “I don't suppose that you can forget. However, it is clear that the benefits are far greater for both you and me if you'd absolve me.”
 
InuYasha could not believe his ears. Was he serious? In the end it was up to him, the injured one, who would have to swallow his pride?
 
“Keh, you're kidding yourself if you think that I would let you off that easy,” reacted the hanyou.
 
“I never expected to atone easily. I am prepared to accept your terms,” replied the stoic youkai.
 
InuYasha could see that his brother was dead serious about the matter and it did help him consider the youkai's proposal.
 
The hanyou stood up and put on his fire rat clothes while Sesshomaru remained seated listening.
 
The younger man said, “I have to think about it,” and left.