InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Month Only ❯ Forbe's has Lists ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Ch. 2 Forbe's has Lists

”Fuck,” Inuyasha muttered as he ran to the woman and carried her to his car. He had been too horny to actually study her features, but even without her face scrunched in ecstasy, she still looked sexy. Her full lips, delicate cheek bones, tall, regal nose, and those were only her facial features. Even though she was neither tall nor particularly voluptuous, because her body was small, her 34 Cs looked quite big.
 
Her hip bumped against his half hard dick. The girl was fucking unconscious and he wanted to do her again. He looked at her face again, and wondered what color her eyes were; placing her gently on the passenger seat, he grabbed the seatbelt strap getting ready to pull it on for her. Leaning over to clip it in, his cheek brushed against her breast and immediately she moaned.
 
“God, even her moan is so god damn sexy,” Inuyasha looked down at the prominent bulge in his pants. Groaning in agony, he quickly got in the car and drove, despite the woman's occasional frustrating groans.
 
 
 
 
It just so happened that Inuyasha's penthouse apartment had a guest room, more like a guest house, but unable to resist Inuyasha undressed the woman and placed her on his bed. Quickly undressing himself as well, he climbed in after her and drew her body next to him so her ass was rubbing against his cock.
 
“Yeah,” Inuyasha breathed in heavily, “just like that.” Inuyasha rubbed his dick between her asscheeks, slowly to prolong the torture. He could feel the tension growing slowly and the pressure mounting; the need for release was pounding on his cock, but he continued his slow, steady pace. After what seemed like ages, he experienced the most earth shattering orgasm he ever had. His spurts of come covered his red silk sheets and the woman's ass and legs.
 
Inuyasha sighed. He felt like a horny school boy, coming at the sight of a naked woman, albeit a very HOT naked woman. He didn't even need to penetrate her; though Inuyasha figured, considering how hard he was he would have been done within the second or third thrust. But now her ass was covered in his come. It wasn't like he didn't let her reach her orgasm. She was unconscious for gods sake. And he was getting a wet cloth to clean her up so whatever he did was only to himself. It was like nothing ever happened.
 
Cleaning the woman was harder than Inuyasha imagined it could be. As if the thought that it was his come covering this woman was not stimulating enough, when he got to her puckered asshole he couldn't help tonguing her.
 
She tasted like his come, and some other salty and tangy flavor; even knocked out she was responding. Her groans became more frequent and her pussy was now dripping on the already soiled sheets.
 
The girl was fucking unconscious. Steeling himself, Inuyasha wiped most of the cum off her legs, pointed ignoring her ass and cunt. When the cloth was soaked in his own come, Inuyasha wrapped it around his straining dick and started jacking off into it, keeping his eyes the girl's wet pussy.
 
The feel of the rough cloth, wet with come, a wet pussy that was leaking onto his bed sheets... Inuyasha kneaded his balls with one hand and continued his fisting.
 
“Fucking, god damn!” he came hard. His seed gushed out of the thin cloth and was running down his hand. Inuyasha suddenly had an insane desire to rub his come all over the knocked out woman.
 
Wonderful. He went from horny bastard, to pervert when he started licking her asshole, now to something else on a whole new fucking level. Resisting the irrational urge, he washed his hands and climbed into bed sleeping on top of the blankets. Perhaps the cool night air would cool the blood pounding in his hard on.
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha was alert immediately after waking up. Someone was in bed with him, no one ever slept in his bed so who the hell-
 
It all came rushing back. The alcohol, foreplay, sex, and now the woman was next to him, crying. Shit, one thing he hated more than a teasing woman was a crying woman.
 
“Hey, you alright? Hey,” placing his hand lightly on her arm he tried to comfort her.
 
“Don't touch me!” her words were slurred, but he could smell the fear emanating off her.
 
“Hey, it's alright. It's me, Inuyasha, from last night,” coaxing her to calm down was no use; he realized when he saw she was dreaming. Fuck, he probably wasn't going to get any this morning so he got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.
 
She had been drunk as hell when Inuyasha met her last night, she would have one hell of a hangover this morning too. He got a tall glass of water and some aspirin and set it down on the night stand by his bed. He looked down at her thoughtfully, sipping his black coffee, her face seemed vaguely familiar, he had not noticed it last night, but now that his mind was cleared, though not completely, of dirty thoughts her face stirred some distant memory.
 
Perhaps someone from before the accident. But no worries, if he knew her, she would probably recognize him too. Wasn't everyday you came across a silver haired, golden eyed, god. Okay, perhaps he wasn't that good looking, but his coloring was unique.
 
`What the fuck? Not that good looking?' Inuyasha was many things but modest was not one of them. He would have to ask her if they met before, she would have to had amnesia or something to forget his perfection.
 
Inuyasha grabbed his coffee mug only to find it empty, muttering something about dust bunnies stealing coffee, (we all know those bunnies are high on caffeine, “The Big Comfy Couch” proved it) he got up to get another cup.
 
After he drained second cup, Inuyasha peeked in at the sleeping form. She was no longer crying and it did not seem like she would wake anytime soon; could not hurt to jump into the shower for a second.
 
In the middle of his shower his water suddenly turned cold. “Damn radiator, I pay $2 million for this place and the radiator doesn't even work properly.”
 
Muttering a few more curses and complains, Inuyasha wrapped a towel around his waist before strutting out. When he reached his room, the bed was empty; so was the water glass. The aspirin was gone too. He walked over to the kitchen and found that it, along with the living room, guest room, and other bathroom were all empty. It was when he went to get a third cup of coffee he saw the note.
 
Her small, neat, handwriting wrote the words “Thanks and Bye” without bothering to mention a name, number, or any other contact info.
 
 
 
 
Kagome woke up with a start. She was naked, in a strange bed. Someone was in the shower; she couldn't remember who, she must've gotten more wasted than she had meant to. When she got out of bed and stood up, a wave of nausea hit her; looking around, Kagome saw an aspirin and a glass of water. She swallowed the pill and downed the entire glass.
 
“We obviously had sex.” She muttered, pulling on her mini skirt and dressing in her bra and shirt. “Must've been mediocre, I don't even remember it.”
 
After snooping around a bit, she found an unoccupied bathroom and freshened up. She was about to leave when she felt compelled to leave a note, “'sides it's the polite thing to do.”
 
When she got off the elevator, a doorman hailed a taxi and she left immediately. Damn, the aspirin hadn't kicked in yet, so she felt a wave of nausea as she suffered from motion sickness.
 
After what seemed like ages, the taxi finally stopped at the club's parking lot. Kagome paid the cab and crawled into her car, lying face down on the back seat. Kagome grabbed a bottle of water and drained it with a couple of ibuprofens.
 
Feeling a little better, Kagome pulled out a pair of boy shorts panties and some jeans. Pulling on her panties a flash of silver caught her eye. Silver pubic hair. `An old man? She fucked an old man?” Kagome thought for a moment.
 
The name's Inuyasha. Remember it.
 
“Fuck!” Frantically searching through her brief case, she pulled out the latest Forbe's and flipped to the “World's Wealthiest Bachelors” section.
 
# 8 Inuyasha Takahashi:
Age: 28
Fortune: Self made
Source: Takahashi Corp.
Net Worth: $21.6 bil
Country of Citizenship: Japan
Residence: Tokyo, Japan, Asia
Industry: Technology
Marital Status: Single
Educa-
 
Kagome stopped reading, and stared at the picture by his profile. How ironic that she slept with the wealthiest man in Japan, and she was probably the only person in the world who would regret it. Regret, indeed. “Inuyasha Takahashi...” she murmured quietly before shoving the magazine under her seat and starting up her car. She could do better than him. He had fucking dog ears.
 
 
 
 
Somewhere else in Tokyo, Inuyasha was scratching his dog ears wondering “Who the hell was she?”
 
 
 
A/N: I don't own “Big Comfy Couch. Those who don't know it... go here http://www.bigcomfycouch.us/ or Forbes...