InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Of Pleasure ❯ Revelations Pt. I ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

One Night Of Pleasure: Revelations Pt. I

Kagome watched as Inuyasha walked away from her, yet again but, she swore this was the last time. It had been four months since her indiscretion with Sesshoumaru and apparently Inuyasha could not find it in his heart to forgive her. She had decided to give it the ole' cordon bleu try but, he had walked away again, he didn't even look her way.

"You shouldn't beat yourself up over what happened." said a voice in her ear. She knew it was Sesshoumaru. She snorted and said, " Easy for you to say, you guys hate each other already." She turned to face him. "What do you want anyway?"

He smiled and answered, "You."

"W-w-what did you say?" she asked thinking that she hadn't heard him right.

"I said, I want you." he repeated.

Kagome glared at him. "Sesshoumaru, what the hell are you trying to pull?!" she asked angrily. "Don't even think for one minute that because of one night, I'm easy, Cuz' I'm not!"

He raised an eyebrow at her. "So you're hard? Well, now we have something in common. I'm hard too."

Kagome blushed furiously at his confession but refused to stand down.

"Listen Sesshoumaru, I don't know what you're after?"

"I told you that I was after you" he stated cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Yeah right! Like I'm supposed to believe that?" she said as if the whole idea was absolutely ludicrous.

"Is it so hard to believe that I want you because you're so lovely and caring and kind?"

"Stop! Just stop. You don't even know me."

"Then allow me to know you."

Kagome blushed as she realized that his words had double meaning. She took a deep breath and looked him in the eye. "Leave me alone. I don't need this now, I don't want this now."

He smiled once more. "You want this later then?" he asked teasingly.

She growled in frustration. "Can't you ever take anything seriously?"

"I am being serious. All jokes aside. I want you so, what will it take to have you?"

She turned away from him, shaking her head. "There's nothing you can do." she told him softly. "Just stay away."

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at her retreating form. "I'll stay away for now but, you will be mine." he whispered but she did not hear him.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Next Time: "Please don't do this," he whispered against her lips "Don't deny me again...."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry the chapter is shorter that my usual short chapters but, I had a truckload of homework tonight and I have to take my SAT's tomorrow. Wish me luck!

-B