InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Night ❯ One Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The night was hot, the moisture hung around her like unwanted company. She looked up through the darkness, as if willing the rain to come. The sky answered her call; it broke and began to pour onto her, drowning the pain that filled her. She stood for a moment, closing her eyes and letting the world slip away. She wanted to be free, free from it all, the guilt, doubt and responsibilities of her life. She wanted her lover back. The memories of their lovemaking made her heartsick. She wandered the wet streets, her hair and clothes plastered to her skin. No matter where she ran, she could never escape her own mind. She slipped into a dive bar; smoke and old music filled the air. The eye's in the bar took their fill of her as she sat down.

"What are you having miss?"

She looked at the bartender, he was an older man, the lines in his face told her of the sorrow and regret he had encountered in his life.

"Jack Daniels, ice, with water on the side" she mumbled.

Her mind wanted to be alone, but her body craved the touch of another, to pour her heat onto another, to be lost in an explosion of sensation. They would come to her, they always did, buy her a drink and hope they were lucky enough for her to say yes.

She would.

Take home a stranger to fill the emptiness for awhile.

The drink coursed down her throat in two long swallows, she did not have to ask, the bartender refilled her glass, a second and third time before the first pair of eyes had the courage to cross the room to her.

"Hi."

She could hear the anticipation in his voice even as he tried to conceal it by speaking a little lower than what he was used to. She could smell him as he pressed closer to her; probably not a smoker by nature, by the smoke in the air clung to him lightly. Underneath, the smoke she could smell his cologne. It smelled good, it suited him.

He would do.

She glanced up at him, he had beautiful eyes, he was dressed casual, but not sloppy. Standing awkwardly, he blurted out his name, she looked at her drink, finished off the contents and told him her name. The bartender refilled her drink and she was amused that the man was still standing next to her; it was obvious that he was waiting for her invitation to sit with her. She smiled and told him to have a seat.

He smiled and sat next to the drenched beauty. He began to make small talk, how she must have gotten caught in the rain. She looked through him then, remembering how she had always wanted to make love in the rain, the idea seemed so romantic, something that her last lover excelled in. Yes, her old lover was romantic, but the fact that he liked to spread his love around, finally leaving her for another, put the cash bah on romantic ideas. He noticed that her eyes were looking past him; he asked her if she wanted him to leave but she told him to stay awhile. He asked the bartender for a dry towel and handed it to her; she didn't bother wiping off but thanked him anyway. He bought them each a few more drinks and after downing hers, she told him she was leaving. He looked disappointed.

"Are you coming?" He looked at her with surprise but rose from his seat and followed her out of the bar.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Take me back to your place." He looked startled but then smiled and they set off towards their destination.

His apartment was cleaner than she expected, it was possible that he had a girlfriend, but what did that matter now? He was new to this, she could tell. He turned to hang his jacket in the closet and when he turned back to face her she stood naked before him. The damp dress lay in a pile on the floor. His uncertainty and politeness were amusing; she walked toward him and put her mouth on his. He was eager but not overpowering. She unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his lightly tanned chest, bending down to bite at his nipples softly until they were hard little pebbles. He stroked her hair and moaned. These two points of pleasure seemed to have much more sensitivity than most men. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, then swooped her up into his arms and carried her across the floor to what she assumed would be the bedroom. He placed her on top of the bed and finished undressing himself. This was not her first one night stand, but she was positive it was probably his; the redness on his cheeks gave him away. She knew not to expect too much, one-niters were about fast release, she had calculated she would be out of this place in under an hour. But instead of just climbing on top of her and going at it, he surprised her by reaching between her thighs and stroking them slowly. Kissing her mouth like a lover would, while his hands traveled upward until he reached her junction. She moaned as he found her clit and rolled it between his fingers.

It had been a long time since she had felt so uncertain.

Suddenly he pulled her up by her hands; the adrenaline pumped through her blood and made her pant, as he sat behind her. He kissed her back, and nibbled on her neck and there was a bit of fumbling as she felt him roll on a condom. After returning to her neck, she stroked her with his hands until she relaxed again. She felt his hands grip her waist tightly as he lifted her up and slipped his hard organ into her. She cried out at the sudden intrusion but quickly recovered her senses enough to move her legs so that she could straddle his lap. She climaxed almost too easily, her movements interrupted by the sudden quick jerk of her hips as she rode him. He leaned them forward until her head hit the bed as he continued to trust into her from behind. Being taken from behind was her second favorite position. There was something so primal about it. She felt him slip out of her, as he pushed on her hips in order to get her to turn over; he wanted to see her eyes. They were heavy from pleasure and alcohol. He drove into her again as her back arched. His movement slowed, and he began kissing her softly again, she almost wanted to weep from the tenderness in it.

Her hands stroked his back and arms, touching his face and hair; then slipping down to his chest where she began pulling at his nipples. This action drove him into frenzy, he pounded into her deeply, their voices blocking out the entire outside world. They were both close; she could feel the heat pounding inside her, his movements began to get choppy. She shuddered beneath him as she came; he followed her, thrusting as deeply as he could, before his orgasm rocked him to the core. He all but crushed her to him as they both panted heavily. He finally lifted his head up to look at her. The gaze held them; any words that might have been spoken would have ruined the moment. He finally pulled away from her and lay next to her, the condom was discarded and he grabbed his underwear and cleaned up a bit. He placed his hand on her belly and stoked the skin with his thumb.

"Will you stay with me tonight Kagome?"

"Yes, Shippo, I'll stay."

Shippo pulled Kagome into his embrace and grabbed the comforter from her side and wrapped them into it. They could get under the covers later if it got too cold.

Kagome felt the weariness seep into her. Maybe she could find happiness with him, maybe he could fill the emptiness that plagued her, maybe she should just sleep.

Bwahahhh ahhhh ahhhhhh