InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ The Jet Set Life Is Gonna Kill You ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own either Inuyasha or My Chemical Romance, or any of their songs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome smiled sheepishly over to her boyfriend, InuYasha. She loved the way a small blush would creep to his face when she smiled at him like that. They were headed to their best friends house, Miroku and Sango. The two were to be wed that weekend and the four friends decided to have a sort of singles party before the big day. Being such close friends, Kagome was to be the maid of honor, while Inu Yasha would be the best man. The two had planned a small wedding and were only inviting close friends and family.
 
Kagome sat back and sighed as she thought of how perfect Sango and Miroku were for each other. She then turned her gaze back to Inu Yasha and thought about how perfect he was for her. She hoped that this whole wedding deal would spur Inu Yasha in to popping the question to her. She could only hope though, she didn't want to rush him in to anything. Inu Yasha caught her thoughtful gaze directed towards him and wondered what she was thinking.
 
“What's on your mind Kags?”
 
Kagome smiled at the nickname he had given her three years ago, right before they had met Miroku.
 
“Nothing really Yasha, just thinking about Sango and Miroku's wedding.”
 
Inu Yasha returned his gaze to the road as they made their way to their friend's house. Kagome turned her attention to their cd collection. They had just bought a new My Chemical Romance cd and she was itching to hear it. She popped it in and listened to the first few tracks. She got to about track seven and let her mind wander. She, Inu Yasha and Miroku had been best friends even before Sango was added in to the equation.
 
Flashback
 
Moaning could be heard down the hallway. The occupants of the room could care less who heard them anyway.
 
“Ah, Inu Yasha” a girl screamed as her boyfriend slammed his throbbing cock in to her. He grunted at how tight she was. He pulled back slowly and slammed back in to her. Skin slapping against skin resounded in the room. Both panted at the sheer force he was using to pump in to her. The bed they were on dipped, announcing the presence of another. Kagome tilted her head up from her position on her hands and knees and smiled at the man sitting on his knees in front of her. The movements of Inu Yasha behind her made it a little difficult to focus on one spot, but she could clearly see his hand moving up and down his engorged cock.
 
“Would you like some help Miroku?”
 
The said man nodded and scooted closer to Kagome. He held his cock out for her inspection and inhaled sharply when her small pink tongue licked at the head of his cock. Inu Yasha had slowed down his pumping to watch his girlfriend engulf his best friends cock. She looked so damn hot he could hardly hold himself back. Nothing turned him on more than his girlfriend getting his friend off. A tingle shot down his cock and it twitched when Miroku started moaning at Kagome's movements.
 
“Mmmmmm” Miroku let out a low moan. Kagome was currently sucking half of him in her mouth and swirling her tongue around any available flesh. He held himself back from slamming in to her awaiting mouth. When she felt Inu Yasha start to move with in her again she let a moan travel up her throat to surround Miroku's cock.
 
“Shit, that feels so good.” Miroku hissed through clenched teeth.
 
Kagome was trying to keep a rhythm between both men. She would suck in Miroku's cock and pull Inu Yasha out of her dripping core. When she slid back on to his cock she would let Miroku's cock slip out of her mouth with a popping sound. Both men groaned in time with her movements. Her pace increased along with the sounds of their moans. Inu Yasha had thrust his hips in to hers and hit deep within her. She threw her head back in pleasure and screamed his name.
 
Deciding he wanted more, Miroku motioned to Inu Yasha to move Kagome on top of him. He lay back on the bed and watched as she was lifted on to his cock. He gasped as he found out how tight she really was. Kagome moaned from the new sensation of Miroku's cock. He and Inu Yasha were about the same size except Miroku was a little thicker, where as Inu Yasha was a little longer. She watched as Inu Yasha grabbed a tube from the nightstand and applied its contents generously to his cock.
 
Her attention was brought back to Miroku however when he started licking and pinching her nipples with his mouth and teeth. She grabbed the back of his head to keep him there and ground her hips in to his. She gasped in surprise when she felt Inu Yasha poking behind her. She pushed Miroku back down to the bed to let Inu Yasha get better access. She moaned loudly when she felt the tips of both men start to enter her, Miroku from underneath and Inu Yasha from behind.
 
Miroku teased her and only let an inch of himself slide in to her before pulling it back out. She finally had enough of his teasing and plunged her hips down, burying him to the hilt. She moaned and ground her hips in to him making his cock feel deeper than before. She started to pant as she felt Inu Yasha slide in to her anus a little further. The feeling of both men being inside her at the same time was hard to describe. She felt as though she was being painfully stretched but it felt oddly pleasurable at the same time. She decided not to worry about how it felt, only how good it felt.
 
She moaned and pushed back in to Inu Yasha. The movement caused him to push in to her completely and all three moaned loudly at the sensation. They all just stayed still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of each other. Miroku was the first to move, his cock twitched and he thrust up in to Kagome. Inu Yasha could feel everything Miroku was doing and the feeling of his cock rubbing against his was strangely erotic. He pulled out of Kagome as Miroku was pushing back in to her and their cocks rubbed together again. Both men shuddered at the feeling.
 
Kagome felt like a mass of jiggly flesh. The movements of both men were making her head spin with desire. All she could do was hold on to the sheets beneath them and appreciate the pleasure both men were giving her.
 
“Mmmm, I didn't know you could be this tight Kagome, fuck” Inu Yasha's teeth were clenched and his hands were clutching her backside causing small bruises to form. She didn't mind the pain it only heightened her pleasure. Inu Yasha brought his cock all the way out of her ass and watched Miroku shove his all the way in her tight hole. He watched the pleasure pass over his friends face. When he had slammed back in to her he grunted again.
 
“God, go faster!” Kagome all but screamed.
 
Both men nodded to each other and started a much faster and harder rhythm. Inu Yasha pulled back and slammed in to her as Miroku slammed in to her and pulled back. Both men were working in tandem and all three were approaching their climax. Skin slapping against hot sweaty skin could be heard from the hallway now along with grunts and moans.
 
Sweat beaded across Kagomes forehead as she was pumped in to from both sides. She didn't feel like her insides could take much more, but she ached for the feeling of fulfillment. She sat up a little straighter and turned her head so she could kiss Inu Yasha. She ran her tongue in his mouth and tasted the cigarette he had smoked earlier that afternoon. She moaned louder in to his mouth when his pace picked up to a frenzied speed.
 
Miroku had just opened his eyes to see Kagome lean back and kiss Inu Yasha. Her new position left her breasts bouncing in front of his eyes. Never a man to pass up a golden opportunity, he reached out and squeezed them. Kagome flinched a little from the rough treatment but calmed some when he placed his mouth over her nipple for an apology. If there was one thing he loved about Kagome, it was her breasts. Miroku couldn't get enough of them. He licked all around each darkened peak only to circle around and do the same again.
 
He threw his head back in to the soft pillows as he felt Kagome's muscles start to tighten around him.
 
“That's it Kagome, cum for me and Miroku right now.” Inu Yasha's voice boomed in the dark room. His commanding tone sent her over the edge and she screamed her release. As soon as she had started to clamp around Miroku he lost all ability to speak or hear clearly. He shot his load in to her as his face scrunched up and his hands clenched hard on her hips. Inu Yasha thrust in to her two more times and spiraled over the edge himself, pumping his hot seed in to her ass.
 
All three took deep breaths as reality started to come back to them. Inu Yasha slid out of Kagome with a pop and slumped back on his knees. Miroku was content to stay inside her so he did. He wrapped his arms around her back and rolled over, all the while keeping contact with her. After gaining his breath again Inu Yasha laid on the other side of Kagome, comfortably sandwiching her between Miroku and himself.
 
End Flashback
 
Pull the plug.
But I'd like to learn your name.
And holding on.
Well I hope you do the same.
Awww sugar.
 
She had just caught the tale end of the song while she was thinking to herself, so she restarted the song. She smiled as she sang along with the song and laughed at Inu Yasha. He started singing along with her and by the end of the song they were screaming the lyrics.
 
Just as the song ended they pulled in to their best friends drive way. They both got out of the car when Inu Yasha grabbed her hand.
 
“I love you Kags.”
 
“I love you too Yasha.”
 
She sighed dreamily as Inu Yasha leaned down and kissed her sweetly on the lips. They were unaware of their audience and turned heated glares at the man and woman laughing at them.
 
“Come on you love birds, we have a party to start!” Sango exclaimed as she started to wiggle her butt at Miroku. He playfully slapped her rear end and all four started laughing uncontrollably.
 
“You know Kagome, you never told me how you and Inu Yasha meet Miroku.”
 
Miroku and Inu Yasha looked to each other and smirked. Kagome's blush said it all.