InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ Remember to Breathe ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.
 
 
 
 
Remember To Breathe
 
Sweaty hands reached up to wipe off a sweaty brow. Miroku was shaking with anticipation. His little flower would be waiting for him. He slipped on his blue shirt that was a favorite of hers. Worn out blue jeans were put on next along with socks and brown converse. `Just remember to breathe and everything will be ok.' He repeated the phrase over and over in his mind while he picked up his keys and walked out the door.
 
++++++++++
 
She fixed her lips, they always looked perfect, never a smudged line, never too much. Sango glanced at herself in the mirror. She put on her blue shirt; she always wore blue. A faded pair of jeans covered her long toned legs. She stepped in to her flip-flops and waited on him. She knew what he would wear, she always did. `Just remember to breathe and everything will be ok.' She repeated the words she had last spoken to him. The doorbell rang and she got up. Sango opened the door to find Miroku there, nervous as ever.
 
++++++++++
 
They glanced upon each other and took in the other's appearance. Both were pleased to see each other. No words were spoken between them as Sango leaned in to him and kissed him. Lips locked together in a passionate embrace as hands roamed over clothed bodies. She slipped her tongue past his lips and rubbed along his.
 
As soon as the tender moment had begun it ended. Sango brought her delicate hands to his hair and yanked. A surprised yelp was heard from Miroku.
 
“On your knees!”
 
Miroku whimpered but complied quickly. Sango reached behind him to shut the door. She walked around him in a circle, appraising him, like a piece of fresh meat. Miroku swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to keep his panicking nerves at bay. Sango smiled to herself as she saw the sweat pouring down his face.
 
“Up.” She commanded and he jumped up.
 
“Shoes and socks off, then follow me.”
 
Sango waited patiently while Miroku pulled his shoes off and yanked his socks down. She giggled; he had cute little toes. He heard her giggle and looked to her. He received a slap to his check.
 
“Never look me directly in the eyes.”
 
“Yes mistress.” Miroku received another slap.
 
“I did not say you could speak.”
 
Miroku only nodded. Sango walked up the stairs to her bedroom and sighed in relief as Miroku followed her. She didn't want to slap him again. Once in the room she stopped and turned around, waiting for him to come in all the way. She closed the door and looked at him. She smiled as she saw how his eyes were downcast, although he was shaking slightly.
 
“Undress.”
 
The command sounded ten times louder in the quiet room and it took Miroku a second to realize she was talking to him. Without hesitation though he pulled his shirt over his head. He reached down to the button on his jeans and popped it open then pulled his zipper down. Sango watched as his jeans fell down to the floor revealing an already excited Miroku.
 
“On your knees and on the bed.”
 
Miroku complied as Sango sat beside the bed in a chair she had placed there earlier that day. For agonizingly long minutes she stared at him. He felt like her eyes were burning lines on his skin. She would glance at his face then let her eyes fall to his chest. His nipples would harden then and she would let her eyes rove down to his stomach. `He needs to lay off the beer.' She thought to herself. Finally her eyes would land on his cock and she smiled when it would twitch. He was just begging her to touch him.
 
“I want you to jack-off for me.”
 
Miroku gulped at the request, but knew he couldn't deny her. He moved his hand down to his throbbing cock and squeezed. The thought of her watching him in one of his most private moments turned him on more than he had ever been. He rubbed up the shaft and fingered the slit at his head. A moan escaped his lips and he immediately looked to her to see if that was all right.
 
“You can make any kind of noise you like.”
 
“Thank you mistress.”
 
Miroku closed his eyes and concentrated on the heat in his loins. He squeezed harder and started to pump himself. His breathing became shallower as the pleasure started to take him over. He built up a little speed and started thrusting in to his own hand. A low moan escaped his lips as he started to find his rhythm. He heard another moan and looked to Sango.
 
She had taken her jeans off and had her hand down her panties. He could see a lump moving around and figured it was her hand rubbing herself. Her lips were parted and she was breathing hard. His eyes locked on hers and both moaned at the lust present in the others eyes. Seeing his precious Sango play with herself while he jacked-off made him hornier than before.
 
He returned his attention back to himself and started pumping faster. His breath came in quick pants as the heat in his loins magnified. He watched as Sango's legs spread further apart as she got lost in her passion. His legs started to shake as he squeezed harder and pumped faster. He could feel his seed start to travel up his cock. He rubbed himself furiously as he heard Sango moan as her climax hit her. He inhaled sharply as he spilt himself on his hand. Miroku opened his eyes and tried to calm his racing heart.
 
“Lick it clean.”
 
Miroku looked at Sango with something akin to surprise and fear in his eyes. He had never tasted his own cum and didn't know if he even wanted to.
 
“Now!”
 
He immediately brought his hand to his lips and began to lick the salty substance from each finger and finally his palm. The taste was a little bitter, not something he would want to do on a regular basis. Sango watched on engrossed in his actions. She stood up as he licked off the last remnants and pulled her shirt up. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, lastly pulling down her underwear. She stepped out of them and walked to Miroku, still sitting on his knees on the bed.
 
“You put on a good show, now I want you to fuck me.”
 
Sango lay on her back on the bed. She waited for Miroku to climb on top of her. She hissed as their skin made contact. Both were hot and sweaty, be it from nerves or heat, neither knew. Miroku wasted no time in foreplay and quickly thrust his still hard cock in to her dripping core. He grunted as her tightness surrounded him. He pulled back and thrust back in. Sango was aching for me.
 
“Harder.”
 
He complied with her command and pulled back again. He held her hips to steady himself and slammed back in to her. He pulled himself back just as hard and slammed in to her again. He keep up a slow but hard pace and moaned every time she would squeeze him harder. Sango gasped from his entrance and squeezed him as hard as she could. She could feel him sliding deeper and deeper in to her and only wanted more.
 
“Faster.”
 
Miroku didn't even glance at her but started pounding in to her faster. She felt like she was going to sheer his cock off, but the pressure was undeniably pleasurable. Sango brought her nails along his back and scratched down to his butt. He hissed at the pain as it mingled with the pleasure. He was close, too close, but couldn't stop now. Miroku thrust his hand between their bodies and began to harshly rub her clit.
 
“Ahhhh.” Sango screamed.
 
Her legs started to quiver and he knew she was as close as him now. He thrust harder in to her and rubbed her faster. Their breath came out in harsh pants as each got closer and closer to the edge.
 
“Cum for me now.” Sango commanded through clenched teeth.
 
Her command sent him over the edge and he shot his seed in to her. He could feel her muscles milking him of every last drop. Sango moaned loudly as her muscles quivered as she felt his hot seed fill her. Miroku collapsed against her and panted. Both tried to catch their breath. Sango turned to him and kissed him deeply.
 
“I love you.” Sango tenderly said to him.
 
“I love you too baby.” Miroku caressed her check.
 
“Next time, I get to be the one in charge!”
 
Sango involuntary shuddered with pleasure as she thought of what he would do to her. The couple kissed each other again and wrapped their arms around each other. They fell in to a blissful, all be it perverted for one of them, sleep.
 
 
 
AN: Thank you very much for the reviews. I hope you enjoyed this one drake220; I made it just for you! Also, a big thanks to sendosha for clearing up the whole color of Kagome's eyes thing. I don't think a lot of people read the manga along with watching the anime. I've only read a couple, so I don't know everything about it. The next one-shot may be a little sad; I haven't quite made my mind up about it yet. Thank you for reviewing and please remember I will gladly take in to consideration any of your requests. Thanks!!!
 
--bebopsfeje