InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ Demolition Lovers ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.
 
 
Demolition Lovers
 
 
Kagome Higurashi pushed her silver rimmed glasses back in to place. The library where she worked was pretty deserted and she was starting to get bored. She picked up some of the books that needed to be put back in to place and headed to the appropriate sections. The bell at the front door rang, announcing that someone had entered the building, so she started to head back to the front.
 
A man with unusually long and silver hair was leaning against her desk and she took in his appearance. Besides the long hair he sported a strong chin and dazzling amber colored eyes. Her eyes traveled down the length of his body to find him dressed in black, head to toe. She noticed him glancing around and decided to make her presence known.
 
“Excuse me sir, can I help you?”
 
Said man spun around in her direction and smiled. His eyes roved up and down her body in an appreciative manner.
 
“Um yes, I was looking for a book.”
 
Kagome nodded and took her seat at her desk.
 
“What kind of book?”
 
“Yes well, I was wondering if you had any work by Jack London?”
 
“Yes of course sir, right this way.”
 
Kagome showed the man to the section that held the books he was looking for and made her way back to her desk. She picked up one of her own favorite books and started reading. She figured if the man needed anymore help, he would call her. The world around her hushed as she plunged deeper and deeper in to her own little world. Her eyes scanned page after page allowing her mind to wander in to the book. She was abruptly brought out of her reading by a slamming on her desk.
 
“I would like to check these out please.”
 
The same man stood there, smirking at her, as she calmed her racing heart. He had scared her half to death and was laughing about it. She quickly took his selected books and checked them out for him, she then handed them back to him just as quickly. Kagome watched as he sauntered towards the door to leave. He glanced back over his shoulder at her and smiled.
 
“I'll see you later.”
 
Kagome just watched him leave and took a big breath. She noticed the time and got up to leave. She turned off all the lights and walked out, locking the door behind her. Kagome didn't really like being out late at night, but she had to work to pay the bills, so she took this night job at the library. Although she hated being out late, she did love books and reading. She adjusted her conservative skirt and walked to her car. The shadows around her seemed to move and she got more paranoid. Kagome picked up her walking pace and made it to her car, unlocking it and jumping in. She cranked the engine up and drove to her lonely and empty home. She sighed thinking of how alone she truly was.
 
 
Two Weeks Later
 
 
Kagome was again sitting behind her plain desk in her plain clothing reading a plain book. Even the air around her seemed to be saturated with boredom. She sighed for the thousandth time that day and placed her book down on the desk. Today had been just as slow and boring as the day before, and the day before that. The mundane events of her life day in and day out were beginning to drive her insane. Once again the front door bell rang and in walked the rude man from two weeks ago.
 
“Told you I'd see you later. By the way, I didn't catch you name.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “That's because I didn't give it to you. You were too busy slamming books in my face and scaring the life out of me.”
 
The dark man moved behind her desk and snatched her up. He pushed her up against the wall and smiled as she gasped.
 
“Mine is Inu Yasha.”
 
He slammed his lips against hers and swallowed the scream trying to escape her mouth. Inu Yasha ran his tongue along her lips and pushed it in her mouth, not waiting for her to give him permission. His tongue battled hers as his hands snaked around her back and down to her butt. Kagome gasped again and he pushed her harder in to the wall.
 
“Please…stop” Kagome managed to gasp out before he devoured her lips again.
 
“Now why would I want to do a thing like that little girl? Don't deny that you aren't enjoying this.”
 
Kagome could only stare blankly at him. Her body did desire his and she couldn't deny it. She had gone so long without the touch of another man that her body screamed at the first touch it had in a very long time, not caring whom it came from. Inu Yasha grunted as he watched her eyes change from defiance to acceptance. He knew just how to push her buttons and would make sure to push them all. Inu Yasha leaned in to her again and this time she met him halfway, surprising both of them.
 
“Can't we go some where more private?” She gasped out again.
 
“No, I like you just like you are right here.”
 
“But what if someone…” Inu Yasha silenced her nervous prattling with another kiss. He slipped his hand from around her waist and ran it down her backside. Giving it a squeeze, he continued down to her thigh, bringing her leg back up with his hand and placing it beside his waist. He could feel the heat pouring from her center and wanted nothing more than to plunge deep within her until she begged for him to stop.
 
Inu Yasha slide his hand underneath her skirt and found her center covered in modest cotton panties. He pushed aside the fabric and slid his finger inside her. The heat surrounding his finger made him wish it were something different inside her at the moment.
 
Kagome gasped at the sudden intrusion and threw her head back. She wiggled on his hand a little to get him to go deeper. He only chuckled at her and held her still with his body. Inu Yasha drew his hand back only to slide it slowly back inside her. When he pulled back for a third time he added another finger before thrusting back in to her.
 
“Ahhh” Kagome moaned out.
 
“That's it little girl, I want you to cum all over my fingers. Then I'll fuck you till you're begging me to stop. Would you like that little girl?”
 
Kagome could only nod her head and moan. His fingers were doing deliciously pleasurable things to her body and she could deny him nothing at that point in time. Her body jerked in time with his hand as he moved his fingers deeper inside her. She felt his thumb move over her clit and screamed. She felt her legs start to shake and felt the coil in her belly tighten.
 
Inu Yasha leaned in to her again and nipped at her neck. He rubbed his thumb in a tight circle around her clit and felt her begin to shake. He kissed her lips and swallowed the moan from her lips as he felt her release her juices all over his fingers. Kagome was panting and trying to catch her breath as she watched him bring his fingers to his lips and suck on them. The simple act turned her on even more and she grabbed his hand before he could completely clean them off.
 
Kagome sucked his finger in to her mouth and licked around it. Inu Yasha's eyes flashed with desire as he watched her bathe his digit with her tongue. He had found his breaking point and was ready to find his release. Pulling his finger from her mouth, he yanked her other leg up on the other side of his waist. He nimbly unzipped his pants and pushed aside her panties. With one quick thrust he was inside her and both gasped at the shock of pleasure. Inu Yasha brought his body back slightly and pushed back in to her. He took things slow until Kagome reached up to his head and pulled him down to her for a kiss. The kiss started out tender but soon grew in to a kiss filled with desire. Their tongues battled as their bodies worked in perfect harmony.
 
Each moaned in to the other's mouth as Inu Yasha began to pump in to her faster. Kagome started to squeeze him when he would pull back, making him want to stay within her forever. The friction caused by slamming back in to her though made him want to pull back out of her again, and do the same all over again forever. Kagome's breasts were squashed between them and he reached his hand up to cup around one. Inu Yasha found her nipple and pinched it.
 
Kagome yelped at the pain but then moaned as it mixed with the pleasure of him pounding in to her. Both were close to their climaxes and only needed a little push to get them over the edge. Inu Yasha opened his eyes and looked in to hers.
 
“Tell me what you want Inu Yasha.” Kagome rasped out.
 
“I want you to cum all over me and scream my name.”
 
Inu Yasha's words sent a tingle through her body that went from her toes to her core, making her clench around him tighter.
 
“Inu…Yasha…ahhh….ahh...ahh.” Kagome screamed out.
 
“That's it little girl, right there. Mmmmm” Inu Yasha moaned out lowly as he felt her milking his cock. Her muscles clenched around him and he shot in to her. The power of his load shooting in to her made him weak in the knees. He stayed inside her as he slowly let her legs slide down a little. His hot breath blew across her neck as he tried to calm down. Once he felt like he could move, Inu Yasha pulled out of her and zipped his pants back up. He kissed her once more and turned around.
 
“Told you I'd see you later.”
 
With that, he walked out the door. Kagome just stood there for a moment before righting her skirt and sitting back down at her desk. `Well that was some unexpected excitement for my boring day.' Kagome sighed as she picked up some books and began to catalog them. She hoped that Inu Yasha would be making some more visits to the library, and soon.