InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ Graduation ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome looked around her senior class with teary eyes. They just graduated. She knew the day would come, but it just went by so fast. It felt like just yesterday that she went to her first day of kindergarten and met her friends. It felt like yesterday she was having a mental breakdown because of her partner, InuYasha, didn't do what he was supposed to do for their group project.
 
The girl sighed. She had a real close male friend. She looked around. She had to tell him something that she held for three years.
 
When she spotted him, she cringed. He was with his girlfriend, Kagura. She let out a deep sigh. Mind as well get it over with she thought. She started walking towards him.
 
“Sesshomaru, can I talk to you privately, please?” Kagome asked.
 
“Sure, please give us a few minutes Kagura,” said Sesshomaru. Kagura nodded and went to her friends.
 
The duo started to walk until they were away from the crowd.
 
Kagome stopped and Sesshomaru stopped right behind her.
 
“So, what was it you wanted to tell me Kagome?” the man questioned.
 
Kagome looked at him. He had silver, shoulder-length hair. He had a tattoo of a purple crescent moon on his forehead and had two jagged purple marks on both of his cheeks. His eyes were a warm gold with some specks of red.
 
“Well….”
 
“Come on.”
 
“Ah, well. Ok,” she started off. She went on the top of her toes so she could say what she wanted into his ear. “I will always love you Sesshomaru, more than a friend in my heart.” Then she kissed him on the cheek and walked away.
 
Then she felt a warm hand grasping her wrist and pulling her body against theirs and felt a mouth crashing onto hers. She opened her eyes and it was Sesshomaru. He was kissing her! Her body relaxed and she leaned more into the kiss.
 
They pulled apart and Kagome asked, “What about Kagura?”
 
“We just stopped seeing each other yesterday. Both of us realized that we are starting to have different aspects of what we want to do for the future. We're just friends now,” he replied.
 
Kagome smiled. They can be together and who knows what else, marriage? Sesshomaru took her hand and they both went back to their fellow graduates, family, friends, and a new future.