InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ The Sickies ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sango was lying on bed. She groaned. Earlier in the morning she had a temperature of 102.5 F. So this meant not going to school, perhaps for a couple more days if her fever doesn't go down. Then her stomach started to do flips. She ran out of her room to the bathroom and started vomiting.
 
After she was finished, Sango heard her cell phone ringing. She went to it and saw that it was InuYasha, her boyfriend.
 
“Hey InuYasha.”
 
“Hey Sango, I see you're not in school. That's rare. Are you all right?” InuYasha asked with concern.
 
“Ugh, no, I'm not. I have a bad fever,” Sango answered.
 
InuYasha made a frown. “Really? I hope you'll feel better babe.”
 
“Thanks. Hey, can you get my class work and homework from my teachers please?” asked Sango.
 
“No can do.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I'm about to turn into the driveway.”
 
Sango furrowed her brows and looked out her window. Sure enough, she saw InuYasha's car pulling into her driveway. Her eyes popped open. He cannot look at her now! She's wearing an oversized gray t-shirt and maroon sweatpants. Her hair is all disheveled and she just felt blah.
 
Next moment, the doorbell rings. She walked to the door and opened it. InuYasha was standing there with a bouquet of lilies. He was wearing loose blue jeans and a green polo t-shirt. He gave her a grin. Sango smiled returned his with a small smile and then she made a mad dash to the bathroom. While she was vomiting, she felt someone pulling back her hair and rubbing her back.
 
“Aw Sango, I feel so bad. Why don't I make you some chicken noodle soup. I went to the convenient store before I came here,” said InuYasha after she was finished. Sango nodded.
 
InuYasha helped her back to bed, tucked her in, and kissed her on the forehead. He went to the kitchen started heating up soup.
 
Sango was thinking how sweet InuYasha was treating her. Outside of the tough exterior, he has such a big heart. He was helping her making her better and he skipped school no less.
 
InuYasha came back with a tray that had soup and water. He sat on the bed and picked up a spoon and dipped it in the soup. Under an arm he had a big plastic bowl for her vomit.
 
“You don't have to feed me,” Sango said.
 
“I don't mind, I want to help,” said InuYasha.
 
She opened her mouth and he fed her. After she was finished eating she looked at him. “Aren't you grossed out of how I look?”
 
“Grossed out? Why? I think you're beautiful, you're always beautiful in my eyes,” said InuYasha with a smirk.
 
Sango blushed. She groaned, “Man, the sickies suck.”
 
InuYasha laughed. Sango started to make the movement and he went and grabbed the plastic bowl and she threw up. He stood up and cleaned the bowl out and came back.
 
Throughout the day, until her parents came home, he took care of her…and the next and the next until she became better. Sango knew this was the guy for her.
 
When they got back to school, InuYasha had two days in suspension for skipping school. To him, it was worth it. He helped make his loved one better.