InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Summer Night ❯ That Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DisClaimer ~ I do not own Inuyasha (though I wish I did)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br /> Kagome has been in her time to long. I growled.

"Feh, I should go get her but tonight is the new moon.......Oh well"

I hoped into the well as the sun started setting, once I got to the other side, I climbed out and went to Kagome's window.

I was startled to see her mother in there putting away Kagome's clothes.

"Do you know where Kagome is?"

"She is at the summer dance and will be gone all night, would you like to go?"

I just nodded. She seen that I was completely human now.

"Well, let's get you ready because you can't go in what your wearing" She got me a suit that her husband used to wear. She took me to the place that Kagome was in one of those horseless carrages.

She dropped me off at the building and told me that Kagome was inside.

I went inside and searched the room for her hoping that I could spot her since I didn't have my sences.

I spotted her at a table off to my left, so I headed towards her.

When she noticed me there she was shocked. "Inuyasha! What are you doing here?"

"Feh, you were taking to long wench."

Her friends just stared at them open mouthed because they realized that was the boy Kagome always talked about.

"Would you like to dance since your here?"

I nodded, wanting to get away from her friends.

I tried following her the best I could. "Can I stay here with you tonight?"

Kagome looked up with surprised look on her face, "Of course, I 'd love that"

When the song ended she led me back over to the table. She sat down and motioned for me to sit next to her.

Kagome looked so beautiful in the green velvet dress she had on.

A slow song came on and I asked Kagome to dance again.

We got on the floor, as I struggled on how to dance, she asked me, "Would you like to leave and just walk the park?"

I nodded. We left heading towards the park.

"Kagome, I'm sorry to spoil you night, I just......."

"You, spoil my night? if anything you made it better," blinking, "You just what?"

"Nothing, forget it"

"Inuyasha...................." the "sit" tone was in her voice.

"feh, I missed you that's all."

We walked through the park and came up to a stop near the creek.

She looks so beautiful standing in her dress on such a beautiful night.

"Kagome.....you look......really beautiful"

I looked away, I felt her hand brush the side of my face and AI looked back at her.

She smoothed my hair, looked me in the eyes and said, "Thank you, Inuyasha"

I don't know if it was the way the night was or if it was because they were completely alone, but I wraped my arms around her and kissed her gently.

She let out a gasp of surprise but kissed me backe

I pulled back, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, unless.........you feel the same way....."

She suped my cheek and brught my face down to hers and said, "I feel the same" and then she kissed me.

I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my arms around her, placing one at her waist and the other on her upper back.

I pulled back, "Kagome, I care for you alot, but I don't think we should do this...........I don't want anything to happen to you because of my feelings"

"Inuyasha, nothing could happen to me because I'm the happiest I've ever been"

With promises of being careful and taking slow steps, I walked her back home so that we could change and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br />

Thank you for reading. Please Review and tell me what you think.
~ Niko




~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~< br />
To Make you feel Special

To make you feel special,
I will be your freind.
To make you feel special,
I'll be there untill the end.
To make you feel special,
I'd do anything for you.
To make you feel special,
I'd concur the world.
To make you feel special,
I'd tell you, you're my only girl.