InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Week Till Summer Break! ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hanokie: Just to clear things up Faux, my friend is also doing this fanfiction with me, and the name Faux is actually her username for fanfiction.net where most of our story is. *Sitting on the ground watching Faux run around trying to suck things into her hand*

Faux: Wind tunnel!! WHOOOSSHH!!!! *tries to suck Hanokie into her hand*

Hanokie: Faux, You aren't Mirkou… do you even want to be a perverted monk?

Faux: Hmmm… no *plops down and glances at Hanokie* Can I do the disclaimer this time?

Hanokie: Sure Faux, nock you're self out! Uh… Faux, not literally! *stops Faux from hitting herself in the head*

Faux: Oh! Ok! Then on with the disclaimer! Sadly… <Disclaimer: me and Hanokie don't own Inu-yasha and the other Inu-yasha characters! But we do own this Fanfiction!> There! I did it! Oh! I just figured out who I want to be!

Hanokie: Who?

Faux: Sesshomaru!!! *gets up and does the Sesshomaru dance*

Hanokie: Uh… I don't think Sesshomaru dances Faux… Or does he? Hmmmmm… never thought about it! Oh well! On with the fic!

Chapter 2- The plan

"Inu-yasha?" Kagome asked, astonished he was helping her.

"Oh, look it's the half breed! Why don't you come over and make me leave her alone?" Kouga was just adding fuel to the fire.

Inu-yasha walked over swiftly and punched Kouga in the face, hard, and Kouga, in the process of being hit, let go of Kagome and hit the other side of his car.

"Damn," Kouga said while rubbing his red face, his eye was already getting black.

Naraku was getting pissed off by Inu-yasha and was about to attack him when I hand fell on his shoulder.

"Uh.. maybe we should get out of here and leave this guy alone." Suggested Hojo, hoping the other guys would agree with him.

"yea maybe you're right.." Kouga said, so he stepped on the gas and got out of there.

"You ok?" Inu-yasha asked while looking down at her and holding his hand out to help her up.

"yea I'm ok, thanks for helping me…" Kagome took that hand and got up, blushing a little.

"Feh." Inu-yasha said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Inu-yasha..?" Kagome called out to him, and Inu-yasha turned around to face her with an expression on his face that would send chills down your spine, but for some reason it didn't affect Kagome.

"Do you want to umm.. go on a trip with me and two other friends? For summer break?"

Inu-yasha just stared at her "Feh." With that one word he turned and started walking.

"Ok, I'll take that as a yes! I'll contact you when we know what we're doing and when we're going!" Kagome called to him excitedly and waited to see if he would respond.

Inu-yasha just kept walking with his hands in his pockets. As he walked home Kagome ran home with happiness. 'I think he's actually gonna go!'

When Kagome got home she rushed right up the stairs and called Sango. "Hey Sango, You will never guess what happened to me today!" Sango stared at the phone "okay Kagome, what happened??" Kagome giggled a little, " Okay, It-all-started-when-i-was-walking-home-from-school-these-four-boys-kept- on telling- me-to-get-into-their-car-but-I-kept-saying-no…"takes a breath. "So..after-I-say-no-like-a-thousand-times-one-grabbed-me-by-the-arm-I-think -his-name was-Kouga. Inu-yasha-helped-me-by-kicking-Kouga's-ass!" Kagome finished quickly.

"whoa the Inu-Yasha from school?" Sango asked curiously. "Uh huh," Kagome replied as she turned on her CD player. "Oh and Sango, I invited him to do whatever we're doing for summer, By the way what are we doing for break anyway?" Asked Kagome "I donno I really haven't thought about it yet, Hey I'll put Miroku on 3-way and see if he has any ideas!" There was a big pause then Miroku's voice.

"Hey Kagome, Sango what's going on?" Sango was first to reply "Well do you have any ideas for summer break?" Miroku paused then said "As a matter of fact I do, I was thinking of a road trip, So how does that sound?" There was a pause between both the girls, "Yeah that sounds like a great idea, we can take my car!" Kagome said excitedly. "Sango what do you think?" there was another pause. "Yeah sounds great!" She finally replied. "Great, Oh Miroku there will be another boy on this trip!" "Uh… NO NOT SHIPPO!!!!" Kagome laughed "No we wouldn't bring him on a high school kids trip, It will be Inu-yasha." Miroku sighed "Okay good, Shippo is so annoying, Eh? Wait INU-YASHA!? Why?" "Because I asked him to, that's why! Plus he saved me from 4 perverts."

"Are you talking about Kouga's gang? I used to hang out with them until I saw what they actually did to the girls they picked up, Sesshomaru is the only one that doesn't do what they do, he's the decent one that sticks with one girl." Miroku replied solemnly.

"Oh really? Jeesh Miroku if I would've known that YOU actually hung out with those guys, you would be totally friendless." Said Kagome. "Well I gotta go OK! Bye!" Said Kagome as she hung up the phone. The other two stayed on the phone and talked about Inu-yasha.

Kagome picked up the phone and called Inu-yasha, "Hello?" Someone asked on the other line. "Uh is Inu-yasha there?" Kagome asked shyly, "Kagome? Why are you acting so shy now, wench?" "Oh hi Inu-yasha, we are going on a road trip for summer, are you still in?" Kagome asked with a lot more confidence. "Yea… sure, I got notin else to do." Inu-yasha replied gruffly.

Kagome giggled with excitement "Ok! Well we're going on the day after school is out and we'll just drive to different places!"

"Ok…" Inu-yasha said. He really had no idea of how to react to people being nice to him, he just wasn't used to it.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow at school, I'll introduce you to my friends there. Bye!" Kagome said happily and hung up.

The next day Kagome went to class, (We doubt you want to hear every little detail about Kagome's boring classes ^___^) and at lunch she went to look for her new friend.

'I wonder where Inu-yasha is? Ok where is a place that doesn't have a lot of people around..?'

Kagome thought to herself, then it clicked. She went to the out skirts of the school ground that had a lot of trees around it. She walked up to one and looked up.

"Hey Inu-yasha!" Kagome yelled up to him. At that sudden out burst Inu-yasha was startled and fell out of the tree and hit the ground.

"Why the hell did you do that wench??!!" Inu-yasha yelled at her as he got up.

"Would you stop calling me wench?" Kagome asked and grabbed his arm and dragged him to where Sango and Miroku were.

"Ok Inu-yasha, this is Sango and Miroku!" Kagome motioned towards her two friends.

"OH! Kawaii ears!!!!" Sango yelled and went to feel them. Inu-yasha crossed his arms and growled lightly in annoyance, but let her feel them.

"Wow and look at his long silver hair!" Sango kept making comments on his demon features, until she run out of things to say. Everyone was glad she did run out of things to say though.

"Feh." Inu-yasha said and just stood there staring at Miroku as he tried to grope Sango

"Uh, Sango, Miroku, is uh…" Inu-yasha said as he pointed out Miroku behind her.

"HENTIA!!!!" WHACK! Miroku had a nice red hand print on his face and went over to stand by Inu-yasha.

"Heh heh heh, I guess at least Miroku won't have to be with girls anymore!" Kagome said while smiling at Inu-yasha and Miroku.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Faux: Well! That's the end of the 2nd chapter! Sorry if it was short!