InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Week Till Summer Break! ❯ The Night Before A Night Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hanokie: Hello! Thank you for Reviewing! Now, there was a little incident in between chapters with me and Faux… *Glances at Faux*

Faux: Hanokie… UNTIE ME!!!! NOWWW!!!!!*is struggling to get her hands untied*

Hanokie: Nope! You ate the last Pockey soooo… you MUST be punished! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Faux: I did not! There is still another unopened pack in the cabinet!

Hanokie: *gasps with excitement* REALLY??!! *runs out of the room to get the last Pockey, leaving Faux with her hands still tied*

Faux: Hanokie!! COME BACK AND UNTIE MEEEEE!!!!!! WHAAAA!!!! *sniff*

Hanokie: Pockey pockey pockey pockey!!! *nothing can be heard but Hanokie singing Pockey and munching*

Faux: Great (says sarcastically) well I'll do the disclaimer again! <Disclaimer: me and 'Miss Pockey girl' do not own Inu-yasha because we didn't create that show, characters, or Manga!>

Now on with the story!! *Falls over cause she has no balance with her tied hands* Oww! Damn it! Hanokieee!!!!!!!

Chapter 3- The Time Before A Night Out

It was Wednesday and yesterday Inu-yasha had new friends (He still has friends!!) Now they were like a friend, group…. Thingy! The four friends are now eating lunch out side at school.

"I can't wait till after this week!" Kagome said excitedly "Yea! And there's only…." Miroku hesitates and counts on his fingers "Only two more days till we get out of school!" Mirkou holds up three fingers.

At that little gesture, every one falls down anime style. "Oops!" Miroku puts down the third finger

"You think slower than a dinosaur." Inu-yasha said as he ate his lunch.

"Thank You! Hey…. Wait a second!" Miroku yelled as Inu-yasha smirked at him.

"Awww, come on Miroku, your at least smarter than a…. umm… a uh… well, I can't think of anything you're smarter than right now, but something will have to pop up!" Sango commented as she slapped Miroku on the back

Miroku just sat there staring at Sango then went back to eating his lunch.

Then four figures walked up to them. "Well well well, if it isn't dog boy!" Kouga said with a hint of amusement in his voice. But Inu-yasha caught that bit of amusement and got a bit angry.

"What do you want bastard?!" Inu-yasha growled (a bit angry for Inu-yasha isn't a little angry like just clenching fist angry… I hope you get the point!)

"I just came back to see if Kagome here wanted another chance to come ride with us!" Kouga explained while looking back at Naraku, Sesshomaru, and Hojo.

"I don't think she does!" Sango said with anger, she wouldn't let them force her best friend to do something.

"How do you know? Why don't we ask the lady herself, in private maybe?" Naraku suggested with a glint of lust in his eyes.

"No! I don't want to go with you creeps! Leave me alone!" Kagome cried as Kouga started reaching for arm again like in the car.

Inu-yasha was suddenly between Kagome and Kouga "Why don't you guys go get lost somewhere…" Inu-yasha said then Kouga was about to punch him but Inu-yasha caught the punch and punched him back square in the face, and that meant in the nose! "… Like in the trash, where you belong!" Inu-yasha's words fit that moment because when Inu-yasha punched Kouga, he was sent into the trash can a couple of feet behind him.

"Shit! Look what you did to my face, you dirty half breed!" Kouga said as he saw on his hands that his nose was bleeding and it was probably gonna be looking horrible tomorrow.

"Actually I think he helped it!" Kagome stated as she came to stand by Inu-yasha.

"SHUT UP!!! My beautiful face! …" Kouga starts smashing and hitting the trash then starts throwing it at Inu-yasha and Kagome. But none of the trash ever really hit their target, because Kouga wasn't throwing very well. "Stupid trash! Stupid Inu-yasha! Stupid half Breeds! Damn you Inu-yasha!"

"You guys shouldn't do that to Kouga!" Hojo was yelling at Inu-yasha about picking on Kouga.

"Oh shut up! You guys have done worse than this!" Inu-yasha yelled back at Hojo, then all of a sudden Hojo burst into tears and went back to Naraku and Sesshomaru.

"Come on, lets leave 'em, we got better things to do than watch Kouga get beat up by some half breed." Sesshomaru said calmly and turned to go into the school with Naraku and Hojo behind him.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Kouga yelled at the three and ran of to catch up to them.

"Bye Kopuga!!! Er… Fokuga….uhh…. oh yea! Bye Kouga!!!!" Kagome yelled after Kouga and waved happily after him.

Inu-yasha stared down at her. 'Why is she saying good-bye when he just tried to take her with him? …Kagome… looks kinda cute when she smiles… what am I thinking?! She'd never go out with me anyways.. AAAAH!! STUPID THOUGHT! STUPID THOUGHT!!!' Inu-yasha shook his head fiercely at his stupid thought and that shook him from his thoughts, which brought him back from his own little world and into the real world.

"Hey Inu-yasha!?… Inu-yasha? … INU-YASHA!!!!" Yelled Kagome as she waved her hand in front of his face to break him free of his thoughts. Of course Inu-yasha was already out of his thoughts but still somewhat spaced out!

"Huh? What?" Jumped Inu-yasha, "What do you want wench?" Inu-yasha asked annoyed.

"Arigato, … Inu-yasha" Kagome said meekly with her eyes on the ground (not literally)

"Heh? For what?!" Inu-yasha asked confusedly

"For saving me again! That was the second time you saved me from those guys…"

"Whatever." Inu-yasha turned and started walking to go inside the school, since the bell had rang at that moment, but a hand caught his arm.

"Umm… do you want to go to a movie… with me, Sango, and Miroku tonight?"

"Feh." Inu-yasha said and turned again to go inside.

~*~*~* AFTER SCHOOL AGAIN*~*~*~

Kagome was running towards the theater and waved when she saw Sango there waiting for her.

"Hey Sango!" Kagome said as she came up to Sango. "So Miroku isn't here yet?" Kagome asked with impatience.

"Oh, no he's here! He's just getting the snacks for the movie!" Sango said as she pointed to Miroku at the food counter.

"Inu-yasha still isn't here…" Kagome said sadly "I hope he comes…" Kagome looked around for a while, then saw a tall figure with long silver hair and dog ears on top of his head.

"INU-YASHA!!!!" Kagome yelled and ran towards Inu-yasha and leapt at him.

"Wha-?" Inu-yasha was cut off by Kagome hugging him. He was so surprised he couldn't think of something to say, so, he said something mean.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BITCH??!!" Inu-yasha yelled as he pulled Kagome away from him.

Kagome eyes watered and a tear escaped her eye, and that led to more tears.

Inu-yasha panicked he didn't mean to make her cry, now he felt bad.

"Uh, hey don't cry! Stop crying! I'm sorry alright!?" Inu-yasha yelled and turned away from her because he didn't want to be weak.

Kagome sniffed about three more times then spun him around to look at her. "Inu-yasha… will you please be nicer to me? I know you're just being mean because you don't want to seem weak…" Kagome said sadly and hugged Inu-yasha again, only softer this time.

Inu-yasha was stunned 'She's the only one who really understands me… since my mother died she's the only person who really cares about me…' While Inu-yasha was thinking Kagome let go.

'Inu-yasha actually let me hug him! I felt safe when I was hugging him, it… just felt …right'

Kagome looked up at Inu-yasha who looked sort of distant.

"Come on Inu-yasha! We gotta go see the movie!" Kagome said as she giggled when he was shook from his thoughts. Then a small smile formed on his face.

Kagome was surprised Inu-yasha was smiling, and at her! It was the first time she saw him smile.

"Ok, let's go." Inu-yasha said and started walking towards the theater with Kagome at his side.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Faux: Phew! That was hard work typing that whole thing with my toes! *Wiggles her toes*

Hanokie:Yea, it was pretty amazing, but it was sorta funny to! She kept messing up and she fell out of the chair a couple times.

Faux: Heh? When did you get here?!? *Glares at Hanokie*

Hanokie: Oh I came in here a while after you started the story! *smiles*Oh! And you readers out there! We are typing this right now in Louisiana! It's warm down here but it's still fun!

Faux: We'll tell you more about it in the next chapter!

Hanokie: I GOTS DORITOS!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! *Hugs the bag and runs around in circles, then trips and falls* WHAA!!

Faux: HANOKIE!! Get me untied you JERK!!! *gets up out of the chair and tries to hit Hanokie but her hands are tied!* AAAHHHH!!! OOFFF!!! *swings her hands too hard and flies across the room* SHIT! NOW WHAT!? * looks at her feet and now they are tied too!*

Hanokie: Heh heh heh *does the finger thing like Mr. Burns on the Simpsons* ARGH!! Cramp! *tries to get up and falls because her feet are tied too!* Faux! Did you do this this cuz I didn't tie your feet!

Faux: No… *looks around and sees a little defective furby with about 10 feet of rope in a corner*

Furby: HEEE HEE HEE!!! You smell like a camel's ASS! HEHE!

Faux and Hanokie: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

PLEASE REVIEW!!! DIE FURBY!!!! *Start beating the furby with sausages*

Furby: I'm going to kill your mommies with an axe!!!

Hanokie: OH GAWD!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!! IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE US!!!