InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ Kagome's Cure Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: okay guys I'm like really sorry about the `chapter 7 words cut off some of the page' problem! I will fix it when I have time! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Besides that, I hope ya'll like it so far! Well, here we go with chapter 8!! WAHOOOOO! P.s. there are 3 parts to Kagome's Cure! Just informin' ya!

Chapter 8
Kagome's Cure Part Two

Even though the window's were securely closed, a tiny sliver of light still managed to break through. Inuyasha winced at the stream of light hitting his eyes. He opened his eyes and studied his surroundings. Oh yeah, they had come over to Sango and Kagome's to watch scary movies and they must have fallen asleep on the pallet. Inuyasha looked down to see a black patch of hair laying on top of him. `What the- -' Inuyasha thought and as though Kagome's read his mind, she adjusted her head on his chest to where her face was perfectly visible. Inuyasha gulped hard, `Oh crap, what am I gonna do?! How am I gonna explain this to her?' he thought. A deep blush covered his cheek as he thought for a way to move her without her waking up. He hesitated then thought of the perfect pl- -. Too late.

“Good morning, Inu-kun,” a, now, awake Kagome said, slowly sitting up.

Okay, if the position him and Kagome were in made him blush, the nickname 'Inu-kun' sure did. Kagome looked at Inuyasha and then the pallet.

“I guess we fell asleep during the movie, huh?” Kagome asked him with a half-asleep smile on her face.

Inuyasha nervously smiled back, obviously still blushing because Kagome let out a soft laugh.

“You shouldn't be embarrassed Inuyasha, I was the one who laid on you,” Kagome replied, blushing her own shade of red.

“Keh, I think those two love birds will owe each other an even bigger explanation,” Inuyasha said, pointing to the two figures behind Kagome.

Kagome turned around and let out a gasp. There were Sango and Miroku laying ON TOP of each other. Sango's arms were wrapped around Miroku's chest, Miroku's arms wrapped protectively around her. Kagome gasped again, her eyes sparkling.

“Awww, Sango-chan!” she quietly exclaimed.

“Come on, let's go make some coffee,” Inuyasha said, standing up.

Kagome nodded in agreement, as she followed suit. The couple walked into the kitchen as Kagome began making the coffee. Kagome smirked at Inuyasha.

“So much for `LET'S go make coffee,” Kagome said, emphasizing the word `let's'.

Inuyasha shrugged.

“I thought it only took one person to make coffee!” Inuyasha said in his defense.

Kagome playfully slapped him on the shoulder, when they heard.

“HENTAI!!!!” a woman voice shouted, to where the whole city could probably.

“I swear, my Sango, it wasn't my fault!” a man voice replied.

Inuyasha and Kagome walked into the living room to find the once peacefully asleep form were now fighting. Kagome ran to Sango's aid and pulled Inuyasha to Miroku.

“Okay,” Kagome said. “You boys go to your apartment and freshen up, while me and Sango fix breakfast. NOW!”

The two men ran out the door, shutting it behind them. Kagome let out a small `phew' and wiped non-existent sweat off her forehead. She glanced at Sango who was blushing furiously and scowling at the same time.

“Sango-chan,” Kagome cooed, looking at her friend seriously.

“That, that, that perv,” Sango scolded to no one unparticular.

“Sango-chan, he didn't do anything. I promise. You both must have done it in your sleep. Me and- -” Kagome said, a light blush formed on her cheeks.

Sango looked up at her friend giving her a look that said “CONTINUE!!!” all over it.

“Me and Inuyasha did the same thing,” Kagome continued.

Sango's mouth formed into an `O' as Kagome helped her friend up.

“See, we are all guilty of the same thing,” Kagome assured, dragging Sango into the kitchen.

“What?” Sango asked, confused.

“Unconscious cuddling.”

Both girls laughed at that and continued making a meal for their friend's.

~^~^wItH tHe bOyS^~^~

“So,” Inuyasha said. “How was it?”

“How was what?” Miroku asked his friend, slipping on his shirt.

“Having Sango ON-TOP of you!” Inuyasha replied, laughing like crazy.

“Oh shut up! How was Kagome?”

Inuyasha stiffened and Miroku smirked. He got him there.

“None of your business,” Inuyasha huffed, putting on one of his hats.

“Oh, come on! I'll tell if you tell!”

“No.”

“Please?”

No.”

“Pretty please?”
“I said no!!!! Jeez, Miroku.”

“I'm just messing with you!”

Miroku ran up to Inuyasha and grabbed his head, resolving into a noogie. Inuyasha shoved him off and adjusted his hat. Inuyasha scowled at his close to insane friend that was laughing his butt off.

“Come on, baka, let's go eat,” Inuyasha said, walking to the door.

Miroku finally calmed down and followed Inuyasha out the door.

~*~BaCk WiTh ThE gIrLs~*~

“There!” Kagome said, proud of her perfect food setup.

“Do you always have to be so creative, Kagome-chan?” Sango asked, smiling.

“That's a curse we both share, remember?”

Both girls laughed at that and admired Kagome's work. On a big plate was a tower of pancakes and next to it was a tiny plate with toast. A small bowl filled with butter packages lay off to the side and a bowl of jelly packages next to it. Two pitchers sat next to the pancakes, one filled with milk, the other filled with orange juice.

*Knock Knock*

“I'll get it,” Kagome said, running to the door.

She opened it and smiled.

“Well, come on in!” Kagome screamed.

Inuyasha and Miroku sniffed the air and nearly drooled all over the floor.

“Come on and sit down!” Sango yelled from the kitchen.

The group sat at the table and began eating the mouth-watering meal. Inuyasha was nearly eating his food at 200 miles per hour and Kagome watched him with an amused look on her face.

“Please excuse Inuyasha's manners, when it comes to good cooking, he, uh, acts kinda possessive and oblivious to his surroundings,” Miroku said, in Inuyasha's defense.

Kagome shrugged it off and continued eating. `Well,' she thought. `At least that's a compliment.'

~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~

“Wow,” Kagome gaped at the sight the before her. “This mall is huge!!!!”

“Yeah, it has to be the place to shop for clothes in all of Japan,” Sango said, amused by her friend's fascination of the mall.

“Okay, here's the plan! I'll take Kagome-chan to MY favorite clothes store and you boys go pick outfits for tomorrow! Got it?!” Sango explained.

Everyone nodded and Sango grabbed Kagome and made a break for the store, leaving the boy's to slowly walk to their store.

Sango reached the store and dragged Kagome inside. Kagome, once again, was awed by the shop. So…many…clothes. Both girls looked at each other, smiled, then took off in their separate ways. They searched and searched for the perfect outfit for tomorrow's festivities.

Nearly an hour later both girls found an outfit that needed judging by each other.

“Okay, Sango-chan. You go first,” Kagome said, sitting on a chair in front of the dressing stall Sango was in. “Oh, and Sango?”

“Yes,” Sango said, from inside the stall.

“Just where are we going tomorrow night?”

“It's a surprise!”

“Oh. Does that mean you can't tell me?”

“Yep. It's not coming out of my, Inuyasha's, or Miroku's mouth! So, ha!”

“Damn.”

“Okay, here I come!”

The stall opened and Sango walked out. Kagome was totally amazed. Sango had on a pair of low-low cut cargo khaki jeans, a long-sleeved, peach shirt, that stopped a couple inches above her belly-button.

“Oh, my, GOD!!! Sango-chan you look so hott!!!” Kagome squealed.

“You think so?” Sango asked, observing herself through the mirror.

“I don't think, I know!”

“Well then, I guess it's decided.”

Sango went back into the stall and changed back into the clothes she came in. She walked out of the stall, her outfit close at hand.

“Your turn Kagome-chan,” Sango informed, scooting her off the chair.

Kagome took a deep breathe and went inside the stall. After a couple minutes of rustling and zips, Kagome opened the stall door. She walked out and Sango stood up, her hand on her mouth.

“Kagome! Your hotter than, than EVERYONE!” Sango yelled, looking Kagome up and down.

Kagome had on a pair of tight, low-cut jeans and a light-blue halter top that formed into a triangle at the bottom. The end of the triangle stopping just below her belly button. Hanging off the sides of the triangle part of the shirt were little jeweled sticks, like icicles on a roof. Kagome observed herself in the mirror and smiled triumphantly.

“It's perfect,” Kagome said, but then frowned. “But, I don't have enough money to buy it.”

Sango look at her friend and hugged her.

“I'll pay for it silly! It's my treat!” Sango said.

“Oh no, Sango. I can't force you to do that!” Kagome stated.

“Who's forcing anyone?”

Kagome smiled and hugged Sango as tight as possible.

“Agriato, Sango-chan!!!!”

“No prob. Now hurry up and change so we can go to the next store.”

Kagome nodded and ran into the stall to change. A few minutes later, Kagome was out of the stall and at the cash register. Sango generously paid for all of it and they stepped out of the store.

“Let's see, what's next?” Sango asked.

Both girls thought a minute, and then looked at each other.

“SHOES!” they both screamed in unison.

They walked arm in arm to the shoe store and drooled all over the shoes. While trying on, thinking over the pair they chose, and then picking a different one, they both came to a conclusion of their choice. Kagome had picked a pair of extremely comfortable light blue high heels, which had diamonds on the straps. Sango had chosen a pair of peach and tan VANS with very thick, peach shoelaces. Sango paid for the shoes, and then they headed out the door.

“Okay, we still have accessories,” Kagome pointed out.

“And I have the perfect place to go for that!” Sango exclaimed and led Kagome to a store that was filled with jewelry, hats, and…everything else!

They separated and searched for the perfect accessories for their P-E-R-F-E-C-T outfits. Sango and Kagome met up with each other and showed each other what they had picked out. Sango picked out a white hat that all the hip-hop singers wore (A/N: you know, those golf-Scottish hat looking things that people wear? You can find `em at claires'? if you don't know then OH WELL!) and a black choker necklace. Kagome got a light blue headband with a blue, glittered bow on the side and a ring with a BIG plastic diamond on it. They bought the accessories and walked back toward the entrance of the mall.

When they reached the front they saw the two boys sitting on the lounge chairs. Inuyasha was asleep and Miroku was reading one of the magazines they put on the table by the chairs. Miroku looked up to see the girls coming in and closing. He bent over and poked Inuyasha in the ribs.

“Hey, Yash! Wake up!” Miroku said.

Inuyasha didn't stir.

Miroku jabbed his harder in the ribs. Still, Inuyasha refused to wake up. Miroku sighed then rolled up the magazine and whacked Inuyasha on the head. Inuyasha jumped up and rubbed his head.

“Man, Yash, you sleep like a rock.” Miroku said getting up out of his seat.

“What the hell was that for Miroku?!” Inuyasha growled loudly.

“Like I said, the girls are back.” Miroku replied.

Inuyasha got up and straightened his clothes.

“It's about time!” Inuyasha scolded.

“How long were you two sitting there?” Kagome asked.

Miroku looked at his watch and thought for a minute.

“About an hour.” Miroku replied.

Kagome gasped.

“Omigosh, I'm so sorry!” Kagome said.

“No need to be sorry Kagome, did you enjoy shopping with Sango?” Miroku stated.

“Yes, it was really fun!” Kagome replied.

“Then, that's all that matters.”

“Come on you guys, let's go home and get some rest.” Sango said.

“Yeah” the rest of the group said in unison and headed out to the parking lot. Kagome grabbed Inuyasha's hand and sent him a warm smile and he grabbed her hand back. Miroku put his arm around Sango's waist and Sango sent him a look of warning , but then a smile of her own.

~^~*~^~*~^~*

The group returned to the apartment around 5:00 thanks to traffic. The group all vowed to keep their outfits for the next day between each other. The girls didn't know what the boys were gonna wear and the guys didn't know what the girls gonna wear. Simple as that. It would be a surprise! They separated into their own apartments and got ready for bed.

“I can't wait until tomorrow!” Kagome said yawning.

“Me neither. Good night Kagome!” Sango called.

“Good night!”

Sango turned off the lights and they fell asleep.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Inuyasha sat on the balcony railing, deep in thought, like he usually was whenever he was confused or sad or worried. Miroku stared at his friend then went outside and sat on one of the chairs.

“Okay, Yash, what's wrong?” Miroku asked.

“Nothing,” Inuyasha replied.

“Inuyasha, I've known you too long to know that when your mind is in space like this, there IS something wrong.”

“Well, it's nothing you need to be concerned about.”

“Oh yes it is. I told you that I loved Sango which took a lot for me to do, now you have to do the same. I'm your friend Inuyasha and whenever something is bothering you.”

Inuyasha sighed. Once again he had lost to Miroku's non-perverted smartness.

“I'm worried. What if she doesn't except who I am?”

“Still worried about that, are you?”

“Yeah.”

“My friend, knowing that she excepted her ex as a DEMON, she should accept you, if she cares for you.”

“But I care for her and wouldn't that mean getting rejected?”

Miroku's eyes widened. Inuyasha looked at him and saw `the look' on Miroku's face.

“Oh crap. I meant that she's m-my friend and I-I want her t-to be my f-friend and- -” Inuyasha stuttered, backing away from Miroku.

“You love her don't you?” Miroku asked him, smirking.

Inuyasha was blushing furiously and Miroku was getting closer and closer to him. Inuyasha violently shook his head.

“N-no! I d-didn't say t-that!!!” Inuyasha yelled in his defense.

Miroku stopped only a couple inches away from Inuyasha's face.

“You do.”


A/N: wow…….that was a long chapter, wasn't it? But that ending you're probably all like…….OMG! So yeah, keep coming with those reviews!! ^_^ LOVE YA!!