InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
 
 
 
 
It was late Saturday night on a summer day. School ended a week ago and summer just began.
 
It had been warm yet had a chill in the air. Estelle Lafil Jadri walked down the sidewalk.
 
Ever since Estelle was little it was hard to be normal. She was always called a witch for her magical powers. She was feared by many people at school.
 
She walked around the corner. She wore at old Jaguar sports jacket, shorts, a loose white tanktop with tennis shoes. Her hair was in two pig tails revealing her silky silver hair with jet black ends. Her light forest green eyes looked along the sidewalk.
 
Estelle took a shortcut through a park. She saw three men but decided to ignore them. As she walked pass one of them whistled at her. She continued to walk then she heard the sound of shoes clicking behind her.
 
Her heartbeat quickened as her breath became shallow.
 
'' Yeah, baby could you help us out?!'' one of the men called out from behind her.
 
She tried to ignore them and quickened her pace.
 
' I should have never left Star's place! ' Estelle thought in panick mentally kicking herself.
 
She felt a presence closing a distance between them. She gulped the lump in her throat. Then one of the men grabbed her upper left arm and roughly pulled her to him.
 
All three men laughed as Estelle tried to run.
 
''Where do you think you're going, wench.'' one of them said.
 
Estelle Lafil Jadri never went down without a fight. She twisted the arm of the man whose grip was on her arm flipping him over on his back in the process.
 
The other man tried to punch her in the face but failed as she kicked in the stomack knocking the breath out of him. They both cringed in pain.
 
Unknown from the presence behind her, Estelle quickly turned around to be backhanded cross the face. She felt a painful burning sensation cross her face as she fell to the ground looking at the three men in horror.
 
Estelle was pulling up by one of the men as they laughed. He pushed her back against his chest. Tears rolled down her face, thinking what were they going to do to her. She felt the man behind move his hand in front of her face. She saw a piece of folded clothe in his hand. After Estelle realize what he was going to do, she tried to scream but it was to late. He uncovered her mouth and nose after she stop struggling to breathe.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Do you like it? Yes.....No.... Maybe?