InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: INUCRIME ❯ I Remember Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Operation : InuCrime

Disclaimer: Although I am of the Inu Tashio Clan, I do not own Inu Yasha , Kags, Sess, Mir, Sango Shippo , Kirara , Jaken or Rin .
 
I don't own Operation: Mind Crime either. Damn shame huh? I need cash!
***************************************************************** **************************************

Anyway...... (band starts playing ) Lets start the show, cuz you and me baby, we got the whole damn night to go!

************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************

Chapter One: I Remember Now


6:00 pm- In a hospital bed, a silver haired hanyou opens his eyes reluctantly. The dull pain in his body reminding him he is still alive.
 
His mind tries to grasp reality as his eyes focus on the wall as his sensitive ears start to pick up the sounds of the floor his is on.
 
The TV blares, the 6 pm news: a man speaks in a monotone voice
 
"In other news.... bizarre rumors of political and religious leaders that have shocked this city over the last month seems to have ended as suddenly as they began. No terrorist group has come forth claiming responsibility for the slaying, but police have a suspect in custody under
observation at state hospital. His identity is being withheld pending further investigation".
 
 
Over the loud speaker he hears a woman's voice "Dr. Davis telephone Please, Dr. Davis Telephone Please."
 
 
A woman whistles, and turns on her heels, the light scuff of her shoes on the tile floor sends a rush up his spine. She enters the room... bends down and notices he's now awake.
 
"Perhaps you need another shot." He remains silent, still unaware of what he's doing there, confusion written all over his face.
 
Her voice is comforting, "There that should do it."
 
She walks to the door and turns off the bright overhead lights, leaving only the dim bedside lamp. She breathes out as she closes the door "Sweet Dreams. You Bastard."

He starts to feel the liquid injected into him flow like fire through his veins , the pain subsides and he is once again subdued

by the numbness, His thoughts although blurry reveal a clue as to what has happened to him.

"I remember now

I remember how it started

I cant remember yesterday

I just remember doing what they told me

Told me

Told me

Told me"
His mind gives in to a dreamless drug induced sleep.