InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ operation sex ❯ seven steps to getting two girls embarrised ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well her we go next chappie and no i do not but can wish for if i ever find the shikon no toma to own inuyahsa to bad there is no toma in america!!!!!

Can't remember chappie #: 7 steps to getting two embarrassed girls...

It was three hours later that they finally found a way to actually move InuYasha away from were his back went snap. Well halfway threw the move the poor hanyou had passed out and was laying there feeling...well he couldn't feel he was out cold but Kagome could!!!!!!!!!! she was miserable and had been crying like forever repeating over and over that it was all her fault...and Miroku (who had regained concussions) and Sango saying in UNISON....I love unison people and totally Random people it's all good when your Random and in unison Random....It was not her fault.

While Shippo was trying to keep from crying over the fact that his DAD as he was beginning to think of him as had been hurt that badly. BY HIS MOTHER no less.

Keade was getting really quit angry listening to Unison Miroku and Sango hysterical Kagome and crying Shippo for the past 2 hours (it's been five since his back broke...) and as for InuYasha well this is his dream....

~In the weird mind of InuYasha~ little girl comes on scene and says "Mommy I'm scared!!!!! Were going into the mind of a Hanyou..." Mother " I know dear it is scary but it must happen author please present your warning." Me "thank you Random person...well here we go fan's my look on InuYasha's mind to the music of 'don't push it don't force it.' by....I can't remember...hell you know I don't own anything so sue me....wait no don't do that I'm poor....all I've got is a dime...believe me i have to steal from my boyfriend...huh?...wait that's what boyfriends are for...sorry all you girls had to give away the secret!!!!

*patients is no virtue

when I'm in the mood

I can't control my passion

I want all over you....*

InuYasha found himself in a bed...Kagome's bed to be persist and there was no Kagome which made him really made he wanted her right now!!!!!!!!! but there was nothing he could do she wasn't there and that meant that he wasn't going to get any but then again....he was just so hard there had to be something that he could do to get rite of this stone hard erections...wasn't there this was bad...he didn't want to go that low but it was starting to hurt....

"Maybe if I just rub it a little..." He blushed for no apparent reason...i mean he was by himself right...guys can do that by themselves right....well that's what he thought anyway...what would it hurt....

And so he undid his pants...( can't spell Japanese word think it is hammaka tell me if you would) His member pounced out into stance and he began to rub...

*I don't push i don't force

I like it casually

it will surly happen if it's meant to be

I don't push it don't force it

I like it causally

it will surly happen if it was meant to be*

InuYasha was enjoying this so much that he didn't notice when someone else entered the bedroom of Kagome....who *cough cough* luckily for him was *cough cough* the very girl he wanted.

She stood there watching as he ran his hand up and down, the dream girl moved towards him and sat down and that's when he noticed her mainly because her hand had come to where his hand was rubbing his erection. He looked at her shocked a more than a little scared as she moved his hand away and looked at him. she was smiling almost evilly as she reached out and took his erection into her hand.

"I think this will satisfy you more InuYasha." said as she began to move her hand in a fast rhythm. He moaned loudly and bucked against her hand for more. She gladly gave into his wanting and went faster.

"Please i need you!" He said huskily...her only replied was a smile as she looked at him grinning letting her hand come away. Once she had moved away she removed all her cloths and still smiling did a strip dance as his member became unnaturally hard.

*My natures hot inside

I'm about to lose control

I can not fight this feeling

it's much to hared to hold.*

Her shirt had long since hit the floor when she unhooked her bra and let her breast fall so full about her. Then she slipped her skirt from her hips as slow as humanly possible before just letting them hit the ground. then with one quick movement she let the thong she was wearing met the floor to.

"your so beautiful..." He whispered trying to remember to breath at the sight of her. she smiled daringly at him swaying her hips as she moved to him.

"Do you want me....?" She crawled to where he was on the bed crouching like a lion ready to pounce.

"I need you" she laid beside him spreading her legs for him and smiled perverted like.

"then have me..." She closed her eyes and waited for him and he looked on hungrily before pouncing on her like an animal. He kissed her all over and sucked her overly large breast as she moaned into his ears please at the fact he was taking such good care of her.

His face went to her women hood were he inserted his tongue and began to like viscously. He could taste her so well and she tasted amazing. So as to speck he went for the gold. Kissing her all the way up to her month causing her to protest at the end of his administrations on her core he pussed into her wet folds.

*I don't push it

I don't force it

I like it causally

It will surly happen if it was meant to be.*

In and out that was all he could think in and out harder faster more better harderrrrrrrrrrrr.....and so he climaxed right after her walls clamped done on him.

*I don't push it

I don't force it

I like it causally

My natures hot inside

I'm about to lose control

I don't push it

I don't force it

I like it causally

it will surly happen

if it was meant to be!

~ back in the wonderful world of your friends being awake and listening to you moan because your having a sex dream about one of them....~

"I wonder what he is dreaming" Said Kagome as she wiped more sweat off of his for head.

"I don't think you want to really know...' Said Keade...as she went to get a healing herb for the hanyou sex crazed person on the floor sweating...

"Why not...?" Asked Sango...I love Sango and her great questions ^_^

"Well even i know why..." Said the little Kitsue who was staring at the older male demon hanyou thingie...

"What is it then..." Said Kagome and Sango in Unison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder full Unison people are back yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"well...Man InuYasha's going to kill me for this...." the girls looked imposingly at the kitsue pup...

"Well what is it!!!!!!" He swallowed hard and looked a little worried towards the demon who was moaning and saying something that sounded like harder....

"i think he's having a sex dream...." Said the little kit...well first the girls looked a little pale then red then angry then startled and last but not least embarrassed...

"What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both yelled at the top of there lungs looking at the kitsue in pure horror as they scooted away from the hanyou...who right at that second did something he would forever regret and yet never remember doing...because well he was asleep when he did it...

"Harder please....Ka...go....me..." the said girl turned bright red as everybody looked from InuYasha to her. "Harder....come on please...KA... GO...ME!" He yelled the last part arching his back a bit and then fell back to the ground sound asleep. Miroku who had at that moment decided to start laughing smiled and said in the most perverted way ever.

"And i thought i was the only one who had those kind of dreams...." and thus there was another male of the species out cold because he did/said the wrong thing to the female of the species...

thus ended another chappie.....now people I want you to know that i only did this chappie because I got ten reviews if I get ten more i will do another and so on so forth....so her's my deal more reviews more chappies got it got it......

Inuyasha loves me....