InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ougon Hoshi High ❯ Kikyo ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER:I don't own Inuyasha
==============================

CHAPTER 3: Kikyo

The first week of school went by fast. Kagome had the majority of her sophomore classes with Sango but there was a computer class that she had with Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha.

Kagome gathered her stuff that was strewn across the table. She slid her stuff into her bag and got up. Kagome left the library. A few minutes later Kagome arrived at her room. She pulled her key from her pocket and opened the door. Kagome flipped the light-switch on and dropped her bag at the bottom of her bed. Kagome laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling.

The dorm room opened. "Come one, Kagome." Sango said.

Kagome looked over at Sango. "What? Why"

Sango sighed. "I already told you, you numskull, it's a party tonight."

"Oh. Well, I don't have anything to wear." Kagome whined.

Sango sucked her teeth. "I don't believe that." Sango walked over to Kagome dresser and started pulling stuff out at random.

Kagome sat up in her bed. "Sango." Sango ignored her and tossed some clothes at her. "Fine."

Sango smiled triumphantly and began to pick out her clothes.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8

Sango held a flashlight in front of her, illuminating the dark hallway. Kagome followed her. They were deep in the basement and had taken numerous maze-like pathways to get to their current point. Kagome strained her ears for any sounds. She heard the faint sound of music.

The two girls came to a large heavy door. Sango handed Kagome the flashlight and gripped the handle of the door. She slid the door to the side revealing a night club scene. Sango took the flashlight back and put it in her purse.

Kagome was wearing a black short skirt with a black and white patterned scarf wrapped around her chest. She also had on a short black jacket. Sango was wearing a short, thin-strap red dress that showed off a lot of her back.

"Sango," Kagome whined, "I look like a whore."

"Shut-up. No you don't." Sango said with obvious annoyance. Kagome had been complaining about Sango's sense of style the whole way.

The room was lit by neon strobe lights that were flashing quickly. The music was blasting loudly. The basement room was full of excited people dancing to the music. Sango grabbed Kagome's hand and dragged her threw the enormous crowd. Sango pulled Kagome to the DJ's table. Kagome started to snicker.

Miroku was behind the table with a huge pair of headphones hanging around his neck, twirling a record between his fingertips. He looked up and saw the two girls approaching. He smiled at them, mostly at Sango. Sango walked over and leaned against the table."Hello, ladies." Miroku said, looking Sango up and down with a perverted grin.

Sango sighed. "Will you get your mind out the gutter?" She asked angrily.

"But my dearest Sango, if you had not worn that amazing outfit, which really shows off your model-like body, my mind would not be in the gutter." Miroku responded.

Sango blushed a deep red. Kagome was amazed at how Miroku could charm his way out of just about any situation. Miroku face was suddenly overcome by disgust. Sango looked in the direction Miroku was looking in and soon shared his look. Kagome wondered what was wrong and looked behind her.

Inuyasha was walking in their direction with a girl hanging off his arm. Inuyasha was wearing his favorite colors, red and white. He was wearing a white dress shirt tucked into his pants, a red suit pants and a red suit jacket. To make a fashion statement, he wore a pair of white sneakers and red baseball cap slightly to the side with red tinted sunglasses. (a/n: think usher)

The girl he was wearing less than Kagome was. Her dress was black and very short. The straps of the dress led into a very, very low v-neck that came to a point at mid-stomach. The back of the dress was equally revealing.

Inuyasha and the girl stopped in front of them. "Hey" Inuyasha said. They acknowledged Inuyasha's greeting with a nod. "Oh Kagome, this is Kikyo."

Kagome smiled kindly. “Nice to meet you.”

Kikyo gave a big fake smile. "Same to you." Kikyo turned to Miroku and Sango. "Hello again," She said as her top lip twitched. It was obvious that she didn't like any of them.

"Hello," Sango said. Her tone showed that she didn't like Kikyo either. Miroku didn't even respond.

"Inu," Kikyo said fake-sweetly, "Let's go dance." Inuyasha nodded and walked away with Kikyo. She looked over her shoulder and gave Kagome a cold smile.

Miroku laughed. "She must really hate you." Kagome looked at him confused. "It took her a whole two minutes to not like me, you did in two seconds."

Sango laughed. "Twenty bucks they break up in fifteen minutes" She said to Miroku.

Miroku shook his head. "Nope. Ten minutes." Sango nodded and they shook on it. Kagome couldn't believe they were betting on something like that. "Hey can you go get me a drink?" Miroku asked Sango.

Sango nodded. "Come on, Kagome." Sango made her way through the crowd with Kagome behind her. They reached a guy that sat behind a desk with his feet propped up on the desk. He was wearing black pants with a brown dress shirt. "Hey, Koga."

The guy looked up. His eyes fell on Kagome. He leaped up from seat and jumped across the table. He took Kagome's hand in his. "Your beauty is beyond words."

Kagome blushed. Sango pulled Kagome's hand from Koga's. "Koga, do your job."

Koga reluctantly nodded. “What do ya want?” He asked, irritated as he stepped behind table.

"Three Bacardi Silvers" Sango replied.

Kagome looked at Sango, surprised. Alcohol? "Sango," She whispered in her friend's ear. "Aren't we just a little too young to be drinking?"

Sango smiled as she took the drinks Koga pulled from a cooler full of ice. "Kagome, live a little." She said handing Kagome a glass bottle.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888

Almost ten minutes later, Kagome and Sango were sitting behind the DJ table with Miroku. Kagome was on her third drink while Miroku and Sango were on their fifth. They were drunk, luckily Miroku wasn't drunk enough to not be able to play the music.

Inuyasha walked over to them, alone and he didn't look too happy. He took a swig of his drink. Damn that woman," He growled out angrily. Miroku held out his hand and Sango gave him twenty dollars.

"You two broke up again, didn't you?" Sango asked, her speech slurred. Inuyasha nodded. "Figures."

Inuyasha looked at her. "What is that s'pposed to mean?" He asked angrily.

Miroku sobered up for a moment. "Hey!" He yelled out, causing the others to jump. "Inuyasha, go dance with Kagome."

Both Inuyasha and Kagome looked up in surprise. Sango smiled. "Yeah, you should."

Inuyasha sighed. "Fine." Kagome stood up. They both set their drinks on the table and disappeared into the crowd. Sango and Miroku smiled deviously.

Suddenly the music that was currently playing came to a halt and was replaced by a slow song, Miroku's doing. Inuyasha groaned and slowly placed his hands on Kagome's hips. Kagome was surprised but soon locked her hands behind Inuyasha's neck. They began to move with the rhythm of the music.

A drunken Kagome started to drift into her own little world.

She and Inuyasha stared at each other as they danced. Their faces inched closer to each, slowly. Their lips met. She let him into her mouth. His tongue ran across the inside of her mouth. Inuyasha dragged Kagome from the basement room as they kissed. They were now in the dark hallway. Inuyasha pushed her up against the wall and starting kissing her neck. She moaned lightly. Inuyasha picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Inuyasha kissed her lips once again. They began to stumble down the hall.

Kagome's fantasy jumped to her and Inuyasha outside his room. Her legs were still wrapped around Inuyasha. As he kissed her, he ran one hand up her thigh while the other hand fooled around with opening the door. Inuyasha pushed the door open and threw his keys off to the side. He closed the door with his foot. Kagome found herself being dropped on a bed. Inuyasha climbed on top of her a nipped at her ear. She started to strip his jacket and shirt off then threw them to the side. Inuyasha tossed her jacket away. She soon felt knot of her top come out and the scarf come off. Inuyasha licked and sucked at her exposed breasts. She moaned lightly.

Kagome sighed and continued to slip deeper into her drunken fantasy.
================================
Converting /tmp/phpC8gGri to /dev/stdout