InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ougon Hoshi High ❯ Brotherly Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER:I don't own any part of the Inuyasha franchise.
 
=============================
 
~CHAPTER 7~
Brotherly Love
 
Inuyasha led Kagome upstairs. They were both walking abnormally fast. Kagome smiled as Inuyasha pulled her along. Inuyasha stopped in front of the elevator. He pressed the button to call it. While they waited, Inuyasha pressed his lips against Kagome's. She was slightly, actually completely, caught off guard but soon got over her surprise.
 
Oddly enough no one was in the hall or the elevator. The two slid into the elevator car, still connected by their lips. Inuyasha left Kagome's mouth and drew a line of kisses from her cheek to her neck. There, he began to kiss and lightly suck. Kagome closed her eyes, let her head fall back and enjoy the feeling. Inuyasha reached his hand back behind him, looking for the button. He finally found it and pressed it. The doors of the elevator closed, leaving the two in complete privacy for a few seconds.
 
A quite moan escaped Kagome's lips. She smiled as Inuyasha moved up and began nibbling on her earlobe; she giggled and ran her fingers through his hair. It was surprisingly smooth and in good condition considering the fact that he was a guy. It was silky and she couldn't find a single tangle or knot.
 
A chime signaled the elevator stopped on whatever floor Inuyasha pressed. Inuyasha raised Kagome's dress up and ran his fingernails up causing goose bumps to rise on her skin. With great ease, Inuyasha lifted Kagome up. He held her up with a hand under each thigh and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Inuyasha stepped from the elevator, carrying Kagome while kissing her neck.
 
Soon they were outside the recreational room reserved for Inuyasha and his brother. Kagome found her self pinned between Inuyasha and the door as he played around with the knob. Inuyasha pushed the door open and closed it once they were inside.
 
Kagome was deep in the pleasurable feeling when it suddenly stopped. Kagome opened her eyes, surprised, as Inuyasha let her down. "What's wrong?" she asked confused. Inuyasha said nothing. She felt Inuyasha pull his body away from her then the lights flickered on. Kagome looked at Inuyasha then turned to see what he was looking at.
 
Sesshomaru was standing at the couch without his shirt. His normal cool and calm look had been blown away by a gust of wind and look of shock had been plastered on. It didn't take them long to find out why Sesshomaru was so surprised.
 
A girl on the couch sat up. She was shirtless but had pulled a pillow up to cover her chest. The girl was Kagura.
 
Inuyasha's lip curled up as he stared at partially nude Kagura, only Sesshomaru knew whether she was fully nude. "You keep interesting company, Sesshomaru."
 
Sesshomaru's shocked look quickly dissolved and his normal look reappeared. He quickly crossed the distance between Inuyasha and himself. “Look little brother, what company I keep is my fucking business” He glanced over at Kagome. “You keep some interesting company yourself but I guess she's better than Kikyo."
 
Inuyasha's cheeks flushed red. He covered his embarrassment with an angered look. "Watch it Sesshomaru. I'm not the one sleeping with the enemy."
 
"Hold your tongue, you little whelp." Sesshomaru snarled out.
 
"Fuck off, Sesshomaru." Inuyasha snapped back. His fist was clenched tightly, ready to attack. If it weren't for Kagome, he would have already dropped Sesshomaru to the floor.
 
Kagome stared from Inuyasha to Sesshomaru, nervously. Miroku and Sango were definitely right; Inuyasha and Sesshomaru didn't act very brotherly.
 
Inuyasha glanced over his shoulder at Kagome. He saw her apprehensive look and sighed. He unclenched his fist. He turned, placed his hand on Kagome's shoulder and led her to the door. Kagome walked out but Inuyasha paused. "I don't give a damn about Father's legacy or his company but at least I know not to trust the daughter of our rival company." With that Inuyasha slammed the door shut.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome stood looking out the window while Inuyasha leaned against the wall. They were up the hall from Kagome's room.
 
Inuyasha spoke quietly. "Sorry you had to be there for that. Kinda of a quick way to ruin the mood, huh?"
 
The corners of Kagome's mouth turned up into a small smile. "Yeah, it was." She turned to face Inuyasha. “Why don't you and your brother―”
 
Inuyasha cut her off, "Half-brother."
 
"Half-brother?" A surprised Kagome asked.
 
"Half-brother," Inuyasha repeated. "Same father, different mothers."
 
"Oh," Kagome said. "So why don't you get along?"
 
Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders. "His mother died and our father married my mother. Sesshomaru's mother was a…" He paused. "She was from a higher class than my mother was. Sesshomaru never liked me for what my mother was and what I was, so I never liked him. It never changed after our father died."
 
"So what does your mother have to say about all this?" Kagome asked looking at Inuyasha. Kagome noticed Inuyasha's expression change dramatically. He looked at the ground in a deep sorrow.
 
"She died when I was a kid," Inuyasha said sadly.
 
Kagome was speechless. That explained Inuyasha's tough facade. Why he always so moody and yet so emotionless at the same time. He locked himself up in a box. Kikyo was most likely the first one to try and let Inuyasha out of his box, and Inuyasha was too naïve to see was probably only after his money.
 
"Hey, I don't want your pity." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome shook her head. "No, I wasn't"
 
"It's getting late anyway. Come on, I'll walk you to your room." Inuyasha crossed his arms, hiding his hands in his sleeves.
 
Kagome nodded and walked down the hall with Inuyasha. They stopped at her room.
 
"Night," Kagome said opening her door.
 
"Night," Inuyasha replied.
 
Kagome closed the door with a small smile. She leaned against the wall and sighed then walked over and dropped on her bed. Kagome laid on her bed, face buried in her pillow, thinking. Inuyasha's mother had passed. She felt sorry for him, despite him telling her not to. Maybe that was why he had nothing but maids. He missed the nurture that only a woman, a mother, could give so he tried to compensate.
 
The room door open. Sango voice called out. "Back so soon? I thought you and Inuyasha had plans."
 
Kagome lifted her head and looked at Sango. Sango saw that there was something wrong and sat down. Kagome rolled over on her back and began to tell Sango what happen.
 
"He told you that his mother passed?" Sango asked surprised.
 
Kagome looked at her with a fake hurt expression. "What do mean 'he told you'? You don't have to sound so surprised."
 
“Well I am,” Sango said lying down her bed. “Inuyasha is private. He keeps everything inside and never talks about his emotions so I'm pretty surprised that he said anything to you. I had find out from Miroku and it was a long time before Inuyasha said anything to me."
 
Kagome sat up in her bed, leaning against the wall. She now understood why Sango found Inuyasha's truthfulness so amazing.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome turned over in her bed. She had been able to get much sleep. She was restless. Kagome sat in her bed. Sango's light snoring signaled that she was asleep. Kagome quietly got up. She felt for her sweatpants at the bottom of her bed.
 
A minute later Kagome silently slipped from the cracked door of her room. She pocketed her key and walked down the hall, her sandals making a clapping sound against her heel. She headed down the hall with no destination, just hoping to get tired enough to sleep peacefully.
 
Kagome found herself at the doors keeping her from the pool. She was overcome by a fit mischievousness. She pushed on the doors and strangely they weren't locked. The pool was a cool blue color. The moonlight shined through the windows, bounced off the water's surface and gave the room some illumination. Kagome walked over, kicked off her sandals, rolled her pants legs up above her knees and sat down. She dipped her legs into pool and was assaulted by shivers.
 
Kagome sighed and laid back, folding her arms behind her head. She closed her eyes and swished her feet through the water. She started to become drowsy, floating between consciousness and unconsciousness.
 
Kagome popped up, something violently snatching her from her light nap. She turned around and screamed.
 
=============================
 
A/N: