InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ougon Hoshi High ❯ Back From Break ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of the Inuyasha franchise, anime or manga. This is true for this chapter and all other chapters of Realization. All rights belong to Inuyasha creator Rumiko Takahashi.
=============================
~Chapter 17~
Back From Break
 
Kagome lied there, stretched out, sleeping. She shifted some and immediately felt something tighten around her. Kagome's eyes fluttered open. She looked around, confused, her eyes hazed over with sleep, trying to figure out where she was. She lifted her head and was pleasantly surprised to see Inuyasha there. Kagome let her drop back down to Inuyasha's chest and snuggled closer to him.
 
They were in the back of his limo. He was spread out across the seat with her on top of him, her naked body against his topless one. His arm was across the top of her back -- covered by her hair -- holding her to him while the other arm was resting on her lower back, leaving his hand on the starting curve of her butt. Some of her hair had fallen and splash out across Inuyasha's chest.
 
She let out a content sigh.
 
“You finally up?”
 
Kagome cocked her head and looked up at Inuyasha. Both eyes were still closed but his ears would twitch every so often. “Yeah. How long have you been woke?” Kagome rose up but found herself quickly being pulled back down to Inuyasha. She giggled some as he squeezed her butt before bringing that arm up to join the other in keeping her still.
 
“Inuyasha,” Kagome whined out. “I have to get my clothes on.”
 
Inuyasha snorted but let his grip loosen on her body. “You don't have to get dressed.” Kagome pushed off of Inuyasha's chest with more force than necessary causing him to groan out playfully. Inuyasha looked at Kagome with watchful eyes as the young woman collected her clothes from around the back of the limo.
 
She was so interesting, so compelling. Inuyasha found himself intrigued by the creature before him. She was special, very special. Strengthening his resolve, Inuyasha nodded to himself as he reached for his shirt.
 
A small smile played across Kagome's lips as she put on her skirt. “I guess you're right. I could go naked and let everyone see me, even Kouga.”
 
Kagome said it so nonchalantly that Inuyasha nearly missed it and the fact that he was thinking didn't help. He let out a snarl. “To hell with that! I'd rip that mangy wolf to shreds and anyone else that saw you!”
 
Kagome pulled her shirt on then turned around to Inuyasha smiling. “You wouldn't hurt a fly.”
 
“Yes, I would!” Inuyasha protested.
 
“Nah, you're nothing but a cute little puppy.” Kagome reached over and began to rub Inuyasha's fuzzy little ears. “All bark and no bite,” She said teasingly. Inuyasha crossed his arms and pouted causing Kagome to giggle. “Cheer up, pup.”
 
She leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips which Inuyasha quickly manipulated into a long passionate kiss. The limo began to slow down and Kagome pulled away. “What are you? A dog in heat?”
 
“I am not a girl,” Inuyasha said, offended.
 
“I know,” Kagome said as she looked down at Inuyasha's bugling crotch. “What am I going to do with you?” She sighed.
 
“I can think of some things,” Inuyasha said smirking.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “Keep it in your pants.” She reached for the door handle and opened the limo door then stepped out. She heard Inuyasha growl happily as she stood and straightened her skirt.
 
=============================
 
A/N: I'd like to apologize to all my readers for not updating for such a long time. My reason: a 16 page term paper kinda takes up all your time and turns you off to writing anything. I know this chapter was short but its just to let everyone know I'm still alive. Expect a new chapter soon.