InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Our Forbidden Love ❯ Prelude ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Our Forbidden Love

 

_ Mamorikoi

 

 

 

Disclaimer - Don't own anything.

 

 

 

 

Chapter One - Prelude

 

 

 

I've waited 10 years for this day and it's finally here. I've never been happier. You see, my childhood wasn't really one that I would like to remember, maybe thats why I don't remember much of it. But what I do remember is all the times I spent with him.

 

My parents own their own business and to save money they had me working out there constantly, rather then hiring someone. So everyday of my miserable life I was forced to work out there. I couldn't go to parties, couldn't go to the movies, I couldn't go anywhere with my friends. Every time my friends invited me somewhere I always ended up telling them that I couldn't go, I guess thats why they don't ask anymore.

 

So me having to work constantly, I never had any fun. That is, until he came over. He comes over my house whenever we have vacations off from school. He would always come and visit, even thought he lived in the city .

Sometimes I would go over to his house. We sometimes went over to my Aunt's house, for a few times, during the summer time . I loved to hang out with him and every time he left to go back home, I cried. Of course he didn't know this.

 

When I was 13, thats when this whole thing started. I missed him constantly. Everyday I thought of him. He was all I could think of. As the years passed by I started to notice that he was changing. When he was little, he wore those cute collered , button- up shirts. Then he went to wearing those extra large T-shirts, with baggy jeans. Not only did his looks change, his attitude changed too. He wasn't shy anymore.

 

I realized that I loved him. A lot . But he didn't feel the same way. As we got older we grew apart. He chose to hang out with his friends, then come over to my house. We didn't talk anymore. We only see each other a few times in a year . I really missed him. Maybe it was that fact that I loved him that pushed him away. I don't know.

 

He stopped coming over in the summer, like he always does. We barely saw each other then. He started ignoring me too. That really broke me. I missed him so much. I was really depressed .

 

He knew how I felt about him, I know he did. And I guess I don't blame him for avoiding me. I also knew that it was wrong for me to love him so much. I guess he knew that too, which maybe, was another reason he avoided me. I knew it was wrong to love him, and I tried, I really tried to stop. To just forget him, but I couldn't. For some reason I just couldn't . I knew it was wrong. I guess thats why we both ran.

 

You see, me and him.............................................. we were cousins.