InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Blue ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I got the idea for this story from my favorite author Inugirlfan1! Please don't be mad for me taking it! This is my first fanfiction so I hope it is good. I'm also quilty of having some of my writing resemble my favorite author!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru or any of the Inuyasha company. (See I said it as much as it pains me! Stupid lawyers can't sue me now!)

&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was now official, Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands, was bored. Of course he wouldn't allow that to show through his emotionless mask now would he?

The sun was high in the blue sky. Stray clouds scattered here and there. Only the slightest of breezes blew giving little relief to the immense mid-summer heat. Silver hair danced about upon this slight breeze, golden eyes void of emotion looking on, finding little interest in anything. A blue crescent moon in the center of his brow, two purple stripes on each cheek. "Sesshoumaru-sama!" A young girl's voice called from behind him followed by a light tug on his sleeve. The taiyoukai turned to look down at the beaming Rin holding up a handful of freshly picked wildflowers. "Rin picked these for Sesshoumaru-sama!"

Sesshoumaru remained stoic but took the flowers, letting them stay idly in his clawed hand as he turned to stare off into the distance. It had been a year since the defeat of that disgusting hanyou Naraku. He had stood there and watched as his half brother Inuyasha had used Tetsusaiga to finish Naraku off. He hadn't seen his brother or their group since, merely catching their scents upon the winds when they wondered into the Western Lands.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!!!" The toad cried running up beside the demon lord. He paused for a moment to catch his breath, leaning on the Staff of Two Heads for support. "Inuyasha... wants to... see you..." He said through heavy breaths. Sesshoumaru raised a brow, Inuyasha's scent had gotten close and this time he was alone.

The taiyoukai waited as his borther's scent approached. "Inuyasha, why is it you seek me out?" He said coolly. The hanyou stopped, staring at his brother's back and shifting uncomfortably.

"I didn't come because I wanted to see you if that's what your thinking." Inuyasha growled lightly. The wind picked up, toying with his silver locks. "It's Dad. He's back."

&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter one will be much longer then this, this is just he prologue! Hope you enjoyed it, please review!