InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Cornered and Tainted ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 11

WARNING: This chapter contains a rape scene , though it won't be so detailed since I'm new at this. I can promise I won't turn you off with bad descriptions. Also some violence.

'I think I lost them.' Inuyasha thought to himself. As Inuyasha turned down an alley he saw a figure at the end of the alley.

"What's the hurry?" the figure asked.

Inuyasha stopped in front of the man and decided to try to turn back. Unfortunately, he was confronted by two more suspicious looking men.

"Get out of the way!" Inuyasha shouted at the two goons.

"I don't think so. You see," Hantori stated, making Inuyasha face him. "Boss Naraku wants to convince your brother about a little business deal."

The two men behind Inuyasha grabbed each arm. Inuyasha struggle out of their grip. "Hold still!" One of the men punched Inuyasha square in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

Hantori pulled out his cell phone and called Naraku.

"Did you accomplish your task?"

"Yes, sir." Hantori began giving Naraku the street name of where they were.

"I'm close by. I'll be there very soon."Naraku hung up.

Hantori began walking towards Inuyasha, who had his hands tied behind his back and on his knees. He was listening to the entire conversation. Hantori kneeled down and grabbed Inuyasha's face between his index finger and thumb and forced him to look up.

"You're in luck. It's not everyday that Naraku makes a personal appearance."
"So Naraku decided to come out of his snake pit?"

Hantori backhanded Inuyasha. "You won't be so cocky later."

Not too long after this, Naraku enters the alley. He gently strokes Inuyasha's face. Inuyasha sharply turns his face away from the touch.

"I bet you're a screamer."
~~~~~~~
Kouga makes it to the spot where the three of them have split up.

"I think Inuyasha went to the right. Geez, he could be anywhere by now."

Kouga began running in that direction. "I hope I find him in time."

****SCENE OF RAPE RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!!! You can skip to the part where there will be a note of the end of the rape scene.***

Naraku grabbed Inuyasha and roughly placed him in a corner. "Do you know why you're here?" Inuyasha just glared at him. "Well it seems that you're brother has chosen to be stubborn and not hand over your father's company to me. So now you must act as a leverage."

"Feh! You couldn't handle father's company anyways! You're a cut below the rest, you slimy son-of-a-bit-" Naraku slapped Inuyasha.

"I think it's time I had my fun." He gave a sinister laugh, as he straddled Inuyasha's waist.

'He's not...' Panic began to rampage through Inuyasha's body. He felt Naraku grind his hips against him. He felt sickened by this action, but his body was reacting against him. 'No, gods, not now.'

Naraku began to feel Inuyasha's manhood through his jeans. "Seems like someone is excited." Naraku began massaging Inuyasha between his legs.
'I don't want this. Kouga, please come...' Inuyasha let out a half moan and half whimper at Naraku's ministrations. "Enough games." Naraku snaps his fingers and Hantori hands him a boxcutter. Naraku sliced Inuyasha's jeans so that it lay in shreds. He did the same to his boxers. Only his shirt and jacket remained.
'Kouga...'

Inuyasha felt pain flow through his lower body. He screamed into the night.

'I never wanted it to be this way...'

Naraku leaned down and whispered into Inuyasha's ear."I knew you were a screamer" Naraku said, licking his earlobe in the process.

Tears flowed out of his eyes. 'I wanted Kouga to be my first...'

Inuyasha coulde feel Naraku pounding into him.

'I'm tainted now...he'll never want me.'

Inuyasha felt Naraku climax inside of him, but Inuyasha still had not.

"You were so excited earlier, what happened?" Naraku pulled out completely from Inuyasha, only to slam back into Inuyasha with much more fervor. He grabbed Inuyasha's manhood and began stroking it in time with his thrusts.

'Kouga...I love you. But...'

Darkness began to cloud his vision.

'Will you love me after this?'
***END OF RAPE SCENE***
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kouga heard a scream, and recognized it as Inuyasha's.

"By the gods!" Kouga picked up his speed. "Please don't let me be too late."

Kouga turned down an alley and followed the sounds to the best of his abilities.

He finally turned down another alley, and saw a figure not too far away, lying motionless on the floor. Kouga moved closer and horror came over his face.

"INUYASHA!"