InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Trust ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 16

This will prolly is the 2nd to last chapter. Let's just see how far I can get.

"<blah>" Kouga and Sora talking in their native language, named after Yaoi-junkie's submission. Read to find out.

REVIEW PLEASE!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last chapter:

A shot was fired.

This Chapter: Trust

Naraku eyes went wide as he dropped to his knees, blinding pain ran throughout his spine. Sesshoumaru didn't understand what happened. At one point Naraku was about to end his life. He was imagining his life without Sora, and hers without him. A future with happiness, with a mended relationship with his younger brother, and possibly settling down and start a family. All that would have been taken away because of that sadistic bastard.

But as he saw Naraku finally brought to his rightful place, on his knees, he knew that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Naraku had enough energy to turn his head, even with the pain surging through his body. Behind him stood Shishio with Sora standing just behind him. He was holding a pistol that was still smoking from releasing its bullet.

"Sh...Shishi..o.." Naraku fell forward, his body unmoving and his eyes open with lifelessness. Shishio returned his arm to his side, walked forward and offered Sesshoumaru a hand. Sesshoumaru was reluctant, but decided to accept the help. He stood and took a good look at the teen with eyes resembling Naraku's.

"You're Naraku's son." Shishio look down towards the body of his father.

"Unfortunately."

Sesshoumaru looked towards Sora. "What took you so long?"

A smirk slid across her face. "I had to get reinforcements." Sora stepped back against the wall next to the door. Sesshoumaru was going to ask what she was doing, but a woman in an elegant traditional Japanese kimono stepped into the room. She gasped as she saw her husband on the floor in a pool of his own blood, and her son holding a gun.

"Shishio...what happened? What did you do?" Iori asked.

Shishio just shrugged. "I just killed father is all."

Iori's face scrunched up in anger. "You little-"

"Hello mother." Sora stepped out from the shadows and stood in front of her mother. Iori's skin paled as she saw her daughter, all grown up, for the first time in years.

"Sora...my daught-"

"Sorry, mother, you're taking the blame for this." Iori's was cut off as Sora used pressure points to knock out her out.

"Shishio, put the gun in her hand. They'll think she killed him. She reaks of alcohol anyway."

Shishio places the pistol that delivered Naraku's quick death into his hands. He took a step back and look towards his sister.

"What will we do now?" Sora looked at Shishio, grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You're coming with me."

"You will explain when we return, right?" Sesshoumaru asked, walking towards the pair.

"You're in for a long night. Just thought I'd warn you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kouga and Inuyasha were asleep on the couch in Kouga's apartment. Inuyasha was awoken by the sound of the door opening and closing. He shook Kouga awake, who groggily protested at first. Inuyasha went to greet them when he noticed someone standing in back of Sora and Sesshoumaru.

"What happened? Who's the kid?"

"Inuyasha, mind your manners." Sesshoumaru chided.

"I'll explain when we all go into the living room." Sora stated.

When Sora finished explaining, all eyes were fixed on Shishio, who decided to ignore the stares by keeping his eyes on his shoes. There was an uncomfortable silence.

"How can we be sure that we can trust him?" Kouga's voice cut through the deafening silence. Shishio looked up at Kouga, who sat across from him, through his bangs.

"Are you suggesting that I'm like my father? That I'm like that bastard!" Shishio's voice slightly rose with anger and insult. He then looked towards Inuyasha. "I know what my father did to you. I...overheard a conversation he had with one of his guards. I know...I know that apologizing on my father's behalf won't erase those memories he gave you. It won't erase the hurt. I just want you to know that I...I sympathize with you."

"You can never sympathize with what that monster you called a father did to me!" Angry tears slid down the sides of his cheeks.

"But-"

"How can you ever understand what I went through!? What I'm still going through?!" Inuyasha's outburst cut Shishio off from explaining himself. Shishio slowly stood, which startled Inuyasha a bit. Kouga noticed a single teardrop splash against the hardwood floor.

"Sora, it's clear that I won't be trusted. I should get going." Shishio walked towards the door with his head held down. Sora got up from her seat and caught his wrist before he reached the door.

"Please...don't go." Sora pleaded. Shishio lifted his head, not turning towards his sister.

"Why..." he whispered, his voice shaky from controlling his emotions, "I'm not wanted here. They think I'm like...him." He turned his head towards Sora. His face was filled with an undescribeable sadness and guilt. Tears flowed like rivers down his cheeks. "Please let go."

"No. I just found you, Shishio. I'm not losing you." Shishio struggled in her grip, but her grip only tightened.

"LET GO!" He continued his struggles until the emotions were too unbearable. His arms hung loosely, his wrists still held by Sora. His bangs were hiding his eyes, but the tears of his past pain were still evident.

"I...I never meant for him to go so far." Sobs could be heard throughout the quiets apartment. Kouga, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were watching from a few steps behind Sora.

'There's something that boy is hiding.' Sesshoumaru thought. He wasn't the only person in that apartment who had this thought. Sora let go of his wrist, knowing he wasn't going to try to run away anymore. She placed one hand on his shoulder while the other was gently wiping away his fallen tears. He placed his shaky hand over hers and squeezed with the strength he had.

"I would never want someone to suffer...to become a victim of what I went through." Everyone was taken back by his confession. Inuyasha stepped forward and tilted Shishio's chin up to meet his eyes, since they were the same height.

"Is...is this true? He did that...?" Shishio's vision was blurred by the tears that built themselves up inside his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Inuyasha brought Shishio into a comforting embrace and stroked his hair. He could still hear Shishio chanting 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

"Shh..it should be me who should apologize. I shouldn't have had yelled at you." Kouga walked up to Inuyasha and Shishio. He stroked Shishio's hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"Shishio, you are more than welcome to stay here. I have have extra bedrooms in the lower part of the duplex." Shishio lifted his head and turned towards Kouga.

"I-I don't want to be a bother..." he stuttered. Kouga smiled at his politeness.

"Don't worry, you won't be one. It's late and you need a place to stay. I insist you stay. We can catch up some more tomorrow." Shishio nodded in agreement, a faint smile was on his face.

"Thank you." Sora clasped Shishio's hand and he turned towards her.

"If you need to talk..."

"I know. Thank you, Onee-sama." He hugged his sister who hugged back. 'I feel...complete. I knew things were going to change tonight.' he thought to himself, as he tightened the embrace.
~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shishio was given clothes to wear to bed and everyone stayed over that night. At breakfast, Sora and Sesshoumaru decided to break the news to them.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?"

"We're engaged!" Sora squealed. Inuyasha and Kouga jumped up from their seats and glomped onto Sesshoumaru and Sora in a group hug. Shishio sat in his seat and smiled at the show of affection.

"Wow! That's great! When's the big day?" Inuyasha was almost bouncing with joy.

Sesshouamru gave a genuine smile that was rarely seen by anyone outside his family. "We haven't decided."

Everyone returned to their seats. Kouga faced Sora who sat in front of her. "<Does dad know?>"

"<No. But knowing Sesshoumaru, he probably asked father beforehand for his blessing.>"

"<Hmm...who knew he could be so old-fashioned?>"

Shishio was perplexed by the change in language. "Um...what language are you speaking?"

They both turned to look at him. "Oh, we speak the language of out tribe. It's called Kage No Ookami." (AN: Thanks yaoi-junkie!! *glomp*)

"Ah, I've been wondering that too." Inuyasha stated, taking a bite out of his French toast.

"As was I." Sesshoumaru added, taking a sip of his coffee.

"So, what's everyone's plans for today?" Kouga asked.

"I thought that Shishio and I could spend some more time together. Whaddya say?" Shishio looked up from eating his cereal.

"Uh, sure. I have no problem with that." Sora smiled at him and returned the gesture with one of his own. 'It feels weird to smile. A weird yet good feeling.' he thought to himself.

"Well I have some paperwork that needs to be done in the office. I should get going." He stood from his seat and leaned to give Sora a kiss on the forhead. "Behave yourselves everyone."

"Whatever." Inuyasha stated, continuing to eat his breakfast. Sesshoumaru gave a smirk before heading out the door.

"We'd better get going too, come on!" Sora jumped up froom her seat and grabbed his arm.

"Hey! I wasn't finished!" His protests went unheard.

Once Kouga and Inuyasha cleared the table, they headed back towards Kouga's room.

"Now what?" Inuyasha asked while plopping down on the bed. Kouga crawled onto the bed towards his lover. Inuyasha leaned forward to meet his boyfriend and captured him into a kiss. Kouga slipped his hand behind his itoshii's head to deepen the kiss.

Kouga's POV
He tastes like sweet vanilla and honey. I delved my tongue further into his sweet cavern. He moaned, and it brought shivers of pleasure down my spine.

I want him. I want to show him how pleasure and love should really be. We break off our kiss.

Gods, I wish it didn't end.

I looked into those amber eyes, the ones I fell in love with, and I saw so many emotions. I was drowning in them, and I didn't want to be saved. These emotions were washing over me, making me reborn.

Is he ready?

Inuyasha's POV
His hands roam behind my head, allowing me to taste his intoxicationg flavor. It was like...cinnamon and....and...gods, I can't describe it. I feel his hands stroking my sides and gently grabbing my hips. I know he's being gentle with me. He's so...caring. I break off our kiss for some much needed air, and get lost lost in his cerulean depths. I knew he would come to find me, and that's just what I was hoping for.

...I want him.

Normal POV

"Kouga..." his name was like a breath of fresh air for Inuyasha. Kouga leaned down and kissed his forhead and temples before staring into his lover's eyes.

"Yes, itoshii?"

"I want to take our relationship to that next step." Inuyasha leaned up and gave a short yet lingering kiss. He leaned his head back, his hair flared out behind him, and his eyes filled with wanting.

"Make love to me. Show me your love."

///////////////////////////////////
I got pretty far, huh?

LEMON NEXT CHAPTER!!! PREPARE!!! ALSO LAST CHAPTER!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!