InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Overwhelming Desire ❯ The Ice Cracks ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The sun slowly started filtering through the trees and Seshoumaru opened his eyes. A violent wave of nausea coursed through him as the events of the previous night hit him full force. He had rutted with a human, Inuyasha's discarded miko wench, no less. In one swift movement he was on his feet.

Kagome was startled awake, she gazed up at Seshoumaru and the first thing her mind registered was he was in a big hurry. "Seshoumaru," she questioned timidly. The second thing she noticed was he would not look at her.

He heard her speak his name, he tried to pretend she didn't exist, that this wasn't happening.

Kagome stood up, she swayed a little, sensing something was very wrong. She stepped towards him and lifted her hand.

Seshoumaru flinched,

"I AM NOT MY FATHER !!," he managed between clenched teeth.

Kagome fell to her knees sobbing. For an instant he almost turned to her, as a searing pain swept through him. His pride and steely resolve took over and in a flash of white he was gone.

Kagome crumpled to the forest floor and curled her knees to her chest.

"I love you," she whispered and gave in to the anguish, her body gently rocking in
rhythm to her tears.

Sesshoumaru already miles away felt another searing pain course through his heart, as he heard her utter those three words. Something inside him shattered and he stopped and floated towards the ground. The inner battle began, 'Why do I care that she is in pain?' She is a human, she is not worthy of me. Yet, last night was the first time, I allowed myself to feel. The loneliness was gone, I felt complete….

At that moment he knew he had to go to her……

He approached Kagome and gently lifted her into his lap. He could not deny to himself that the moment she was in his arms, the ache in his heart was gone. He lifted her sleeping form and leaped into the air drawing her delicate body to his.

Kagome woke feeling satin sheets around her body, she opened her eyes apprehensively and saw Sesshoumaru sitting on the edge of the bed gazing out the window. She crawled towards him and wrapped her arms around him and gently placed her cheek on his back.

"You are not your father, " she whispered. Let me love you…..

He slowly turned to her cradling her face in his powerful hands and said, "I will try."

Sesshoumaru's eyes took on a mischievous and erotic look as he leaned into Kagome forcing her to lay back against the bed. "Tell me what it feels like when I touch you. Tell me what you like," he uttered seductively. Shifting in even closer he placed a kiss on her lips and said, "Tell me."

She looked into his eyes, his voice and the look in his eyes made Kagome shutter, she wrapped her arms around his neck I like it when you kiss me," she whispered against his mouth. "I like it when you push your tongue in my mouth when you kiss me."

His breath was teasing her lips he was so close and he slipped his tongue into her mouth.. Kagome pulls away, "I like it when you hold me close like this. I like it when you look at me like you were a few minutes ago. I like it when you touch my breasts. I love your hands on me," she breathes. "I really like it when you play with my nipples. When you suck on them...when you use the tip of your tongue to flick them..."

She takes his hands in hers and moves them over her body until his hands cup her breasts. She arches her back slightly and pushes into his hands. He brings his thumbs up to rub gently against her nipples. She can feel them harden and whimpers slightly at his touch. Sesshoumaru can feel the heat coming off her skin in waves and swallows hard. He certainly hadn't expected this kind of a reaction from her when he started this little game.

"Sesshoumaru, I love the way you touch me like you can't get enough of me... the way you have to touch me everywhere. I love it when you let me touch you like I want to..." She places her hands on his smooth chest, her fingers teasing his nipples. She bends her head to his skin and laves one of his nipples with her tongue, nipping at it with her teeth. His head falls back with the sensation. "I love it when I rub up against you and you get hard...like now," she exhales, her tongue working its way up his neck. Sesshoumaru growls low in his throat and he feels ripples of excitement flow through his body. He moans softly as she moves against him. Relentlessly Kagome continues, taking the game to the next level, whispering in a low throaty voice. "I love it when you play with my clit. Your fingers feel sooo good. And when you lick it...oooh, I see stars." "I want to feel your cock in my mouth...on my tongue...so big and hard...I know you will taste so good..." Her hands move down his stomach to his swollen length.

"Show me, Kagome!" he hisses in her ear.

Drawing away a little, Kagome looks at his face and sees the challenge. She smiles and pushes him back against the bed. Sitting up, she looks down at him through her lashes and her hands caress his chest and stomach, tracing the muscles with her fingertips. Where her hands go, her mouth soon follows, her tongue teasing his skin. She plays with his nipples, watching in fascination as they hardened against her fingers. Drawing her hands down his stomach, she feels the muscles tense and bunch under her touch. She can't resist and slips her tongue into his navel just to see his reaction. She is not disappointed as he draws in a sharp breath.

"Oh, Kagome."

Her hands move lower, down. Sesshoumaru lifts his head to watch her. She smiles up at him, her hands move down, stroking him softly, delighting at the way he is reacting, his head falls back to the bed, his hips thrusting up of their own volition, pushing his hardness into her hands, and hearing her moan his name on her breath. Sliding her hands along his thighs, she cups his prominent bulge, brushing her fingertips up and down, over and over, until he thinks he is going to lose his mind. His hips thrust up uncontrollably, pushing his hardness into her hands.

"Please...ungh...Kagome, ...now..." he pleads.

"Alright, love," she says immediately.

He groans, as he feels the tip of her tongue moving up the underside of his length. Settling herself between his legs, she teases him with her fingertips again, he looks down at her. Kagome licks her lips and says, "Where to start, mmm...oooh, I know…" His cock was already rock hard, thrusting up his belly, and silently begging for attention. Kagome slowly runs the tip of her index finger up the bottom of his hard shaft to gauge his reaction. His flesh jumps under her touch, causing her to chuckle under her breath.

"Tell me what you want..." she says huskily.

"Sesshoumaru, tell me what you like..."

"I want to taste you, Kagome. I want to taste you on my tongue," responds Sesshoumaru, rolling her onto her back. Starting at her ankles, he eases his hands up her legs and over her thighs. Kagome arches into his hands, He slides his fingers to part her soft folds. Before she could react, his fingers were gone, moving up her body with deliberation. His cool fingers causing goose bumps to form on her skin. When he reaches his target, he traces the edge of her breasts with a fingertip, her nipples harden visibly under his gaze, swelling until the round tops of the areola peeked over the top. His cock gives lurch in reaction, his mouth suddenly dry as her hands come up to cover his own, molding them to her breasts.

She moans a low demand, "Touch me."

Filling his hands with her breasts, he squeezes them gently, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. He bends down, running his tongue over the exposed skin, and her hands move to his head, pushing it to where she wants him to go. His tongue circles one hard tip before his mouth closed over her and begin to softly draw on it. She arches into his mouth, sighing out her pleasure,

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

His fingers continue playing with the other nipple, driving her crazy, wanting to feel his hands on her skin. Suddenly, he shifted direction, repeating his previous actions on her other nipple, latching on quickly, wanting to hear her voice her pleasure.

"Ohh, yes...Sesshoumaru" she hissed. "More."

Immediately, she feels the pressure of his mouth increase as he sucked a little harder on each pull. She whimpers in pleasure, holding his head

"Yes" she breathes out, "please..." "It...feels soooo good....." she sighs, rubbing herself against him.

Ooooooh...mmmmmm...yeeeeessss..."she cries out, arching into his mouth writhing against him. He smiles against her skin and continues until she pulls him up to her. She is flushed pink from her chest to her hairline, and breathing erratically.

Sesshoumaru is shocked. "You came from that?" he asks quietly. "Just that?"

"Yep," she grins at him.

His lips meet hers and he slips his tongue into her mouth. She feels him rise against her thigh, and chuckles softly "I love how you do that..."

He growls deeply and moves over her once again, shifting downward. " Her movements enticed him to finish what he started, and he pushes her back down to the bed. He can smell her arousal beckoning him closer to her center. He grabs her legs, separating them and pulling her towards him, kissing his way down her body, even rubbing his tongue laterally across her skin to tease and tickle. Echoing her earlier movements, her hands come up to guide his head to where she wants it.

"Tell me what you want," I whisper against your stomach, his tongue snaking out to taste her skin.

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it. Whatever you want...all you have to do is tell me," He pushes her legs further apart and plants himself between them comfortably, his hands holding her hips still as she tries to squirm closer.

"Make me come..." she moans breathlessly. "Please..."

"Not good enough, Kagome ...tell me how," he tells her quietly. "Do you want me to use my fingers?" His hand comes up to touch her using his fingers to part the wet folds of her hot pussy, and sliding one inside just to tease. Her hips buck upwards trying to make him touch her more. "Or do you want me to use my tongue?" giving her a sample of what you know she wants, using just the tip of his tongue to open her wet lips slightly. Kagome whimpers and strains to move closer, but his arms hold her in place. "You have to tell me what you want..."

Before he finishes that statement, she grabs his hand pushing it down between her splayed legs, gasping out "fingers...touch me..."Instantly he obeys her command, using one hand to hold her open to him, using the other to touch the slick, warm swollen flesh. She tilts her hips up to give him better access, opening herself further. "Rub my clit..." she mews, wriggling her hips. Using just the tip of his finger, he does what she ordered, circling the little nub slowly, occasionally moving gently across the tip. She whimpers his name over and over, gasping in pleasure. Looking up her body, he sees her gasping for air, face flushed her hands clenching and unclenching the sheets.

"Play with your tits," he orders hoarsely. Her hands immediately follow his order, squeezing and rubbing her nipples, moaning out her pleasure. Suddenly, she pushed her hips up again. She looks up and sees him watching her intently. "Use your tongue, lover...make me come, Sesshoumaru..." she commands. He bends his head to do her bidding. Still holding her open, he uses his tongue to mimic his earlier movements, teasing, until she grabs his head, tilting it so he is looking into her eyes.

"Don't tease it...suck it...she demands in a breathless voice, pulling his head to where she wants it, and letting hers fall back to the pillows. Using his tongue from underneath it, he draws her clit into his mouth, and sucks gently, flicking her nub with the tip of his tongue. She lets out a high-pitched squeal and grinds herself into his face.

"Oooh, right there....yessss...do it...more..." she mumbled. "Make me come..."

He continues to do what she wants, increasing the pressure steadily, pushing her towards the edge. Suddenly, her hands leave his head and reached back to the headboard, gripping it tightly, giving herself some leverage to rock her hips against his mouth. With a shriek, she thrust her hips up a final time, coming in a blinding flash against his mouth. Her sweet juices flowing over his tongue.

He continues his actions while she shivers and thrashes in his arms, until she releases the headboard and relaxes her tense body. Her hands come down to gently push his head away from her. He releases her hips, letting her sink gently back to the bed, and then he crawls up her collapsed body. Sesshoumaru lays down on top of Kagome taking his weight on his arms. Her arms come up around his back and pull him down to her, wrapping her legs around his waist. Licking his lips, he leans down near her ear and whispers,
"you do taste good, Kagome..."

He gently licks and kisses her neck and feels her shudder in his arms, not from disgust or fear but from excitement. But he makes no move to enter her, letting her body settle after the intense orgasm. Soon, she begins to wriggle a little in his arms. He looks down at her with an evil little smirk, "Impatient are we? You know the rules..." Drawing his head down towards hers, she raises up and whispers to him,

"I know the rules. If I tell you what I want you'll do it..."

He ask her "So what do you want me to do?" Tightening her legs around him, she pulls him closer to her. She can feel his hardness pressed against her stomach..

"I want you to fuck me, now....

Sliding his body down, he uses one hand to draw her thigh up a little higher around his waist. Capturing her mouth in a blatantly carnal kiss, he pushes himself deep into her body, delighting in the small gasp he catches in his mouth as he enters her tight moist warmth. Releasing her mouth, he leans back a little to look at her face, flushed with desire. Her hands on his back feel his muscles preparing to move, but she presses him to her,

"don't move...not yet...you feel so good inside me..."

He can feel her fingers grazing his skin, her fingernails gently scratching down his back. His need to move within her is becoming urgent. She knows he couldn't hold off for much longer. Tightening her legs even more, she lifts her hips to press him more deeply inside her.

"Ok...you can move now..."

Groaning, he begins to thrust slowly, letting her make the decisions. She lets him go on for a few minutes, her eyes closed, luxuriating in the feel of him inside her, but she knows going slow is a strain on him. Opening her eyes, she can see him watching her, waiting for her to tell him what she wants.

"Harder..." she breaths. "Please..." He needs no further encouragement and begins to plunge deeper and harder into her oh-so-willing body. Any plans she had for speaking coherently again flew out of her head as he takes over, tilting her hips up so he can get deeper inside her heat. At every downward stroke, she moans as he stretches her, forcing her to accept all of him. The pleasure builds quickly for them both. Her hands fall away from his back to take hold of the sheets in a death grip. Wanting to see her like before, he takes her arms and places them over her head, forcing her to take hold of the headboard once more.

"Don't let go," he growls. "Hold on tight." Moving his hands down her body, he holds her thighs open wider as he pushes into her. Kagome can't form a coherent thought other than his name chanting it over and over.

"Sesshoumaru make me come..." she shouts. "

Hold on, don't let go...not yet..." he whispers, stroking his hand down her belly, bringing it to where she needs it most. Stroking her clit with his fingers pushes her over the edge, He can feel her clench around him as she cums hard, crying out in pleasure as he continues to move within her hot moist heat. Disentangling her hands from the headboard, she reaches up to him, pulling him down to her. He lowers his head and sinks his fangs into her neck as he gives one final hard thrust, spilling himself into her warm pussy, feeling her convulse around him again in ecstasy. Collapsing on top of her, exhausted, he waits for her to come back to earth. Kagome groans and slowly turns her head towards him and smiles,

Sesshoumaru, utters softly, mine….... You are mine…. I love you Kagome.