InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Carnival ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7: Carnival

“I’m so bored,” said Kagome sighing. It was just another day with nothing to do. She did not have to go to work because the club was getting a makeover. “I wonder where Inuyasha is.” Lately, Inuyasha was never around. She missed his company…well, sometimes. Her thoughts brought her to the conversation she had with Rin.

Flashback

“Auntie Kagome, I’m glad you’re here.”

“Why is that?”

“Because uncle Inuyasha won’t be lonely anymore.”

“Why do you think that? He doesn’t seem lonely to me.”

Rin shook her head. “Uncle Inuyasha always looked sad. I wanted to cheer him up, but it never worked. I talked to daddy and he said that uncle Inuyasha needed a lady friend.”

‘I don’t think he meant it that way,’ she thought to herself.

“Now that you’re here uncle Inuyasha seems really happy. He hasn’t been happy since that mean lady was with him.”

“Mean lady?”

“Yea, after she left uncle Inuyasha was really sad.”

“Well, I promise to make uncle Inuyasha happy.”

“Really,” she asked.

“Yep.”

“Thank you auntie Kagome,” she got up and hugged her.

End of Flashback

‘How can I make him happy,’ she thought to herself. Sighing, she decided to take a small nap. ‘Maybe something will come to me.’ she closed her eyes and let sleep take her. (Hours later)

Inuyasha burst through her bedroom door. “Kitten, let’s go out!” She fell out bed. “Are you alright?”

“I okay,” she said groaning from the floor. She got up and sat on her bed. “What do you want?”

He sighed and walked over to her. “I said let’s go out.”

“As in now?”

“Yea, did you hit your head or something,” he reached out to her, but she pulled away.

“Where are we going?”

“There’s a carnival in town.” She stared at him.

“A carnival?”

“Yea, we’re going unless you rather stay here and do nothing.”

Sighing, she decided to drop it. “Fine, let’s go to the carnival.”

Smiling he walked to the door. “You’ll love it kitten. Especially since I’m taking you; just the two of us together.”

“How exciting,” she mumbled following him out. XXX

Inuyasha parked across the street and helped Kagome out of the car. She looked in amazement.

“Wow, there are so many people here.” She said in awe.

“Of course, mostly everyone comes to the carnival.” He glanced at her. “Is this your first time.” She merely nodded. “I’m gonna make sure you have loads of fun then.” Grabbing her hand, he gently tugged her to the carnival. He walked her over to a stand. Over head it said “Whack the Weasels”

“What are we doing,” she said confused.

“We’re going to play of course. Well, I’m going to help you play,” he said smiling.

“Me, why me?”

“Have you ever played before,” she shook her head. “I’ve played this game millions of times so it’s easy.”

“For you,” she mumbled looked at the machine weasels as they popped up and down from the little holes. “What if I don’t hit them?”

“I’m gonna help you.” The owner of the stand walked over and smiled them.

“It’s nice to see you again Mr. Takahashi.” The owner grinned.

“You must know everyone,” Kagome said sarcastically.

Inuyasha chuckled. “Nick, this is Kagome; she’s never been to a carnival.”

“You don’t have to tell my business to everyone,” she fumed.

Inuyasha chuckled in amusement. “I thought trying this game first would be best.”

“Don’t be shy Kagome. First game is free of charge.”

“Thank you sir,” he walked off. Inuyasha picked up the toy mallet.

“Okay, Kitten are you ready?” he stood behind her and handed the mallet to her.

“All I have to do is hit them?”

“Yep,”

She hesitated. “What if I-”

“It doesn’t matter, as long as you try.”

“Okay, I’m ready.” Inuyasha pressed the start button and Kagome began whacking away.

At first she was missing, but then she started to get the hang of it. Her scored popped up and read. “Total weasels hit: 15.”

She smiled. “I did better than I thought.” She laughed.

“Of course you did well. You looked like you were having fun.”

Nick walked over with a small red teddy bear. “Good work Kagome.” She took the bear. “Hope to see you next time.”

“Me too,” Inuyasha and her walked over to another stand. It was shooting basketballs. “You know how to play?”

“Of course,” Inuyasha handed the owner of the stand some money and he gave him a ten basketballs.

“I don’t believe you.”

He picked up one of the balls and looked at her. “Care you make a bet.”

“What kind of bet.” He thought for a moment and then smiled. “How about if I make all my shots, you have to give me something?”

“Give you what?”

“I don’t know yet.”

“Okay, and if you don’t you have to stop calling me Kitten.”

He laughed. “Deal,” he turned to the basket and counted off the shots he made. “One,” he threw the ball and it made in the basket. “Two,” another shot made. Kagome paled realizing her mistake in agreeing with the bet.

‘He tricked me again.’

“Seven, eight, nine, ten.” After making the last shot he turned to Kagome. She stepped back feeling like a deer caught in head lights.

“W-what do you want from me,” she braced for his answer

He grinned evilly. “A kiss.”

“What?”

“A kiss; I want to kiss you.” Her face turned beet red.

“No!”

“You can’t say no. That’s not part of the deal.”

“But,” she backed up again, but Inuyasha pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“No buts,” his eyes shifted to her lips.

“You already kissed me.”

“So, I want to kiss you again. Is that so bad to a guy wanting to kiss you again?”

“No,” she looked down, her heart was racing. “Fine, one kiss.” She closed her eyes waiting for it to be over and down with. She was shocked when she felt his lips against her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling.

“I didn’t say it had to be on the lips.” He walked off. She smiled and followed after him, not know that someone saw their little scene.

Please review!