InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Peper spray and Paper Shredders ❯ Kyaaaa!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Wolf Who Cried Love
 
 
Hey Guys! Twisted here and I just wanted to tell you that I don't own Inuyasha.
 
By the way this is a fanfiction on Mediaminer >>;;; Just so you know…
 
Just incase you didn't notice ^^^^ the DISCLAIMER is up there. You get me to admit that I don't own Inuyasha and don't even read it? Come on man… man…. Man… dude.
 
 
@______________x Story Begin!
 
Kagome and Inuyasha were walking through the forest one day and… well actually they were more like strolling.
So anyway… their strolling through the woods and BAM!!! A mysterious tornado comes streaming through the trees.
“Ku ku ku”, said Kagome, “Um… I mean… Jewel Shard senses tingling…To the Inuyasha- mobile!!”
Inuyasha pulled out his paper shredder… and then remembered he sold his sword for a more futuristic supplement to his figure. Office ware turns on the Ladies. *wiggle eyebrows*
Kagome turned to the still unfamiliar tornado; don't ask me why it's unusual after over 150 episodes, and whipped out some pepper spray. While jumping on Inuyasha's back, as he shredded her math homework, she sprayed the pepper spray into the center of the whirlwind. It immediately stopped as Kagome whipped Inuyasha with her dog leash and flew away laughing manically.
Koga showed up wearing bright pink lingerie crying for Kagome to come back.
 
In the distance Naraku was planning something devious, Kagura was sulking, Kikyo was trying to remember what sex was like, and Shippou ate some stuff that looked like chocolate.
 
X______________@ End Story!
 
~review this wonderful piece of literature.
<33333333