InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pushing You Away ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the show Inuyasha or any of the characters in it they are copyrighted to the great Rumiko Takahashi. (Except Inuyasha hes mine ^_^ hehe so sue me)

Sesshoumaru pushed Kagomes head to the side roughly and stuck his fangs into a patch of skin next to her neck, making the mark a demon makes to claim his mate. Kagome winced in pain feeling his fangs bear into her skin.

Jaken rushed into the cave, looking very dismayed "m'lord Sesshoumaru!! Inuyasha is coming!!" Jaken yelled, averting his eyes from the scene directly in front of him. Sesshoumaru growled "it's too soon" he thought to himself. "I guess I'll have to finish the job a bit quicker than I expected," Sesshoumaru whispered. Kagome's eyes which had widened in hope when she heard Inuyasha was coming narrowed in fear again.

Sesshoumaru pulled Kagome's hips to his and smirked. Kagome opened her mouth to scream as she felt a hand reaching for her skirt but suddenly a familiar voice punctured Kagome's horror. "Don't touch her you bastard!" Inuyasha yelled running into the cave and brandishing his tetsusaiga. "Inuyasha!" Kagome sobbed, trying to free herself from Sesshoumaru's grip.

~*~PLEASE REVIEW~*~

I am leaving now for a month of camp I'm sorry!! I'll add more when I get back.. also even though I said limish/lemonish? Warning about thi chapter I decided not to because it would be too sad.. but there will be inu/kag lemons in the future! Yay!! heeheehee