InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Queen of the Damned ❯ Curse Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N~ Hi, This is my FIRST fanfic so plz go easy on me! I'm not sure if it's to your tastes..o_O

Please review if you guyz like it!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inu Yasha; they all rightfully belong to Rumiko Takahashi!!!

Made by: Midorii

The wind was gently blowing and the sun slowly started to sink down behind the mountains. The grass bowed to the trees and the crystal river flowed. Everyone would enjoy the sight, but Kagome who was leaning against the Goshinboku Tree didn't. Her soul was overcome with too much sorrow and betrayal.

Kagome's eyes were filled with tears and her cheeks were stained with her tears, dripping off her cheeks.

"Why Inu Yasha, why?" Kagome whispered, her voice weak. "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me, not Kikyo. I never want to love again.. "Kagome sobbed out.

~Flashback~

"Inu Yasha!" Kagome yelled.

She wandered off into the forest, hearing some moans, Kagome ran in the direction of the sounds, thinking Inu Yasha was hurt.

Kagome regretted to follow the sound because what she saw brought tears to her eyes.

In the clearing, Inu Yasha was making love to the walking corpse, Kikyo. It was Kikyo making all the moans and sounds of pleasure.

Inu Yasha entered her hard, while Kikyo kept saying his name over and over, "I-Inu Yasha.."

Kagome ran from the scene, crying as she ran.

~End Flashback~

Kagome held the Shikon No Tama in her hands. Looking at it.

"Inu Yasha thinks I'm just a shard detector and a replacement for Kikyo.."

Kagome sighed, wiping her tears away. She wasn't going to live her life like this. Living in sorrow and pain.

She wandered through the forest, sitting on a cliff listening to the waterfall.

"I'm can't live like this! What's the use? He loves Kikyo, not me. I'm going to end my life here and now. It's easier for everyone." Kagome muttered as she stood up.

She thought about Shippou, Sota, Mom, and Grandpa and Miroku and Sango.

"Sorry everyone!" Kagome whispered under her breath and jumped off the cliff, falling to her death.

She let the sound of water hiss in her ears as still held the Shikon No Tama in her hands, and let the darkness consume her.

From the cliff where Kagome fell from, Kikyo watched with interest. "This is good, now Inu Yasha is all mine.." Kikyo said darkly. With a swish of her miko robes, she walked away, heading toward Kaede's hut.

On the rocks below, Kagome who lay dead still clutched the Shikon No Tama to her heart.

Her blood splattered everywhere, and the once crystal water, now tainted with her blood.

The Shikon No Tama in Kagome's hand started to glow an unearthly pink. The rays of the jewel started to shine on Kagome's dead body, engulfing it in its glow.

The jewel lifted Kagome's body which now glowed pink into the air and then there was a explosion.

The jewel disappeared, only leaving Kagome's body slowly falling in the air.

Kagome's eyes fluttered open, her eyes no longer brown, but a dark forest green.

Her hair now longer and on her forehead, a sun and moon mixed together as one.

Kagome stood up, trying to balance herself.

What happened? I remember falling off the cliff and dieing.

Kagome's face was full of shock, she was once dead, now alive. She began to search for the Shikon No Tama, but couldn't find it. She lifted up her hands, to see that she had claws, and blue stripes on her arms.

Oh no..Did the Shikon No Tama bring me back? Kagome thought with worry.

She started walking back to Kaede's hut, confused but soon she took advantage of being a demon.

"I won't go back to Inu Yasha, pretending nothing happened. No..I'm going to make him pay for what he did.

She started to walk to the Bone Eater's well.

"I'm going to train and become stronger..Then I'll come back." Kagome said and jumped into the well.

A/N~ Hey guyz! Did ya like it? If you did, please review! If I get a lot! Then I'll do the next chapter! ^^V