InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Flies With Her Own Wings ❯ chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kags pov--


I have to get out or I'm gonna die of boredom!

"Ok class, text book, page 304 and do all 30 questions for homework. You may begin on that assignment."

Ok at least I get something to do for the time being! Ok lets see... question number one...What did Takumi..... Oh my God I don't even know who he is! Was he even in the text at all? I shut my book and groaned while tucking my head in the crook of my arm. I can't wait for practice tonight! Sango is my sister I never had, and the guitarist. Miroku, the pervert in all his glory,one of my best friends, is also the drummer. Kouga, I love him as an older brother i never had, is the other guitarist.Kagura, my sister, is the back up singer and I'm the head singer! I love to sing so much. Sango and I started the band seventh grade, five years ago. I'm punk. I'm no prep! Prep bitches need to be shot, seriously. Who would wanna be one, when your so talkative and hyper. Damn bitches need to get real I mean a life. Something that isn't all pink and sparkly! Also the world isnt going to give you everything sugar coated and served on a silver platter! I stood up when I heard the bell ring........ FINALLY!!!! School is over for today. I grabbed my book bag and raced out of the classroom and to my locker. I put away some books and took out the homework I needed to do that night and put it in my book bag.I waited at the schools entrance when all of a sudden two girls came into view,one with coffee eyes and straight brown hair. The other crimson eyes and had her raven locks in a bun.

"Yo Kags over here! we are taking my car today!" Said the girl with the crimson eyes.

"Ok Kagura. Hey is Kikyou coming today or is she going home with Inuyasha?" I asked a little mad because Inuyasha ,was my boyfriend at one point, until my sister Kikyou took him away!

"She is going with Inuyasha. Hey and don't worry. Inuyasha doesn't deserve you! After what happened he does deserve Kikyou for that act! Kikyou knew it was wrong and Inuyasha didn't stop it. If you still want I can beat him up for you?" The coffee eyed girl said. I couldn't fight the flashback that replayed in my mind.

--I came home from Sango's sleep over and I'm a little depressed because Inuyasha isn't picking up his cell. I was about to open my room when I heard moans and groans coming from behind the door. I heard," inuyasha immmm..goonnnnaa cuummmmmmm AHHHHHH" I slammed my door open to find, my sister, Kikyou, on my bed ,in my room ,fucking my boyfriend and getting her juices all over my sheets. I was seeing red. I was seething them both right now and no way in hell am I gonna let them go off the hook. I could see the terrified face of Inuyasha and the satisfied face of my twin sister. I could feel tears burn my eyes and throat. I will not let my love and my sister get the better of this. I was going to be the higher one here and do this the grown up way, not the immature way.
"Inuyasha consider your act the ticket out of my life, mind, and heart. Don't forget to let the door hit you on the ass on the way out of my room. Kikyou I will not leave this alone and consider me no more a sister to you. Oh by all means keep my sheets and anything you fucked on. I want it out NOW! Consider both of you no longer friend,boyfriend,sister, or family in my book anymore. Kikyou I'm sick and tiered of this you are always steeling my boyfriends! This is to low even for you." I growled still seeing red.

"Um Kags could you give us some privacy to get changed." Inuyasha asked.

"NO! I'm not leaving and your getting out NOW!" I said seeing an even darker shad of red.
Inuyshsa and Kikyou quickly got up. got dressed and took the sheets with them. I raced down stairs, and into the kitchen where my mother is.

"Mom I'm moving out and NOTHING you say will change my mind." My mom looked at me with concerned eyes but then changed to understanding.

"Ok sweetie do you need money or help finding an appartment?" My mother asked.

"No mom I'll be ok once I'm out of this Godforsaken house, oh and mom I'm moving out today I can't stand to be in my room anymore." I said and from the look on my mother's face I could tell she was wondering that made me want to move out . Today of all days. --

This day it has been two years since that tragic day. God I still want to beat my sister to a bloody pulp! Fuck thats why I took boxing and never lost a match! My thoughts where interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face. I blinked and saw kagura there in font of me.

"You in there Kags?" Kagrua asked
"Yup just remembering the day I moved thats all. Now no more of this talk lets go before Kouga and miroku explode!" Sango and Kagura smiled but looked at me with concerned eyes.

::At the studio::

"Finally you bitches came!!" Boomed from a man with dazzling blue eyes. I burst out laughing when I heard a slap and "HENTAI!" That was miroku al right! We went into the recording room and the guy recording us gave us the signal to start.

"Ok let start this shit!" I said. When I heard the music play I begin to sing.

"I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
That's tickin' like a clock.."
I smiled looking at Sango and Kagura who both looked at me.

"It's a matter of time before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months
She finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie
He was the only one for me
Two weeks and we had caught on fire
She's got it out for me
But I wear the biggest smile..."
I started to sway my hips and drape a arm around my torso.
"Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God, does it feel so good
Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
Cause God, it just feels so
It just feels so good.."
I started to dance across the stage.I started to let my body dance to the music ad letting my mind get lost by the words I sang.
"Second chances, they don't ever matter
People never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more.."
I smiled at that line.
"I'm sorry, that'll never change
And about forgiveness
We're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry, honey, but I passed that up
Now look this way

Well, there's a million other girls who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible
To get to who they want and what they like
It's easy if you do it right
Well, I refuse, I refuse, I refuse
Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God, does it feel so good
Cause I got him where I want him right now
And if you could then you know you would
Cause God, it just feels so
It just feels so good.."
By now I was singing my heart out! I was singing on rage and power and that alone.
"I watched his wildest dreams come true
And not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving..."
I started to circle Kagura who was dancing with me. There was a gutair solo and Kouga and Sango where in the zone, when I mean the zone I mean nothing was involved with them except their music.
"Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God, does it feel so good
Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
Cause God, it just feels so
It just feels so good."

I smiled knowing it was the end of the song and I felt much better then before.
we walked out of the recording room. The recording guy grinned at us and said," When we adjust it and everything we could put it on air in two days and you would be the biggest hit! huh what do you say?"
"We would love nothing but." i said and we all signed the contract.Sango and Kagura tackled me to the ground laughing, in the end I started to laugh too. I got up and looked at them with mother eyes.
"Now children behave yourselves! Mommy is too old to be tackled to the ground!"
"We sowwy" They said in unison. Then we all burst out laughing. I had to hold the wall or I would fall.
"Miroku?" Kouga asked
"Yes"
"Where did we get them from?"
"I have no idea."
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey it's a new story I'm making so read and review ^-^ :) =]