InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Flies With Her Own Wings ❯ AN ACTUAL CHAPTER! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kags pov--

Why do I have to still love him? Why must I die for him? Why must my sister be such a fucking bitch? Why? Why?Why?WHY?!?!?! I sat there staring at my reflection hating the ugly girl looking back at me. I hate it, I fucking hate it, but I know one thing! My heart will never rule my mind and body and I will NOT bake! Self pity is the easy way out. I just thought of a song that will have another hit. I grinned forgeting the outburst I just had. I wrote it down.

-- One year later at our concert --

I smiled we had so many awesome songs that it turned out that we became the hottest band in all Japan! I couldn't believe it! I was in shock for like a week. We all went on stage and behind a curtian that seporates us from raging crowd. I grinned when I heard Sango start falling by Kouga. The curtains opened and the crowd roared. I took a deep breath and started to sing.

"I think we have an emergencyI think we have an emergencyIf you thought I'd leave, then you were wrongCause I won't stop holding on"

I put on a sad face at that line.

"So are you listening?So are you watching me?If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrongCause I won't stop holding on."
I was dancing all around now. Swaying my hips left and right.
"This is an emergencySo are you listening?And I can't pretend that I don't see thisWell it's really not your faultWhen no one cares to talk about it[talk about it]"
Kagura sang the repeat and kept doing the different repeats through out the song.Cause I've seen love dieWay too many timesWhen it deserved to be alive (deserved to be alive)I've seen you cry"
I frowned but quickly got back on que.
"Way too many timesWhen you deserved to be alive (alive)So you give up every chance you getJust to feel new againI think we have an emergencyI think we have an emergencyAnd you do your best to show me love,but you don't know what love is."I almost snorted at that. 'Do your best to show me love.' HA. That would have been a good laugh if I wasn't in the middle of a song.
"So are you listening?So are you watching me?Well I can't pretend that I don't see thisBut it's really not your faultWhen no one cares to talk about it[to talk about it]Cause I've seen love dieWay too many timesWhen it deserved to be alive (deserved to be alive)I've seen you cryWay too many timesWhen you deserved to be alive (alive) "
Right now Sango and Kouga were on a short solo so I took a quick breather but quickly recovered.
"Scars, they will not fade away."
Another quick solo but this time Miroku had joined in."No one cares to talk about it, to talk about itCause I've seen love dieWay too many timesWhen it deserved to be alive (deserved to be alive)I've seen you cryWay too many timesWhen you deserved to be alive"
As Kagura and I finished the song the roaring of the crowed increased. I smiled.
" Ok the next song is our first song ever writen MISERY BUSINESS!" I laughed at the cat calls.
The music started to play and I started to dance again.
"I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the topShe's got a body like an hourglass it's tickin' like a clockIt's a matter of time before we all run out... When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouthI waited eight long months, she finally set him freeI told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me Two weeks and we'd caught on fireShe's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile"
I smiled big and pointed at my smile and got a round of laughter from our fans.
"Whoa... I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feels so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good"
I smiled again knowing my favorite part is coming up, 'couse it totally disses Kikyou.
"Second chances they don't ever matter, people never changeOnce a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never changeAnd about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchangedI'm sorry honey, but I passed up, now look this way! "
I poped my hip to the right at the next line.
"There's a million other girls who do it just like youLooking as innocent as possible to get to whoThey want and what they like, it's "easy if you do it right"
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! Whoa... I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him right nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good... "
My voice became calmer and softer but still forced with haterd.
" I watched his wildest dreams come trueNot one of them involving youJust watch my wildest dreams come trueNot one of them involving..."
And yet again Kouga and Sango where playing like crazy maniacs with musical fingers.
"Whoa, I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him now... Whoa, I never meant bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feels so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good "
As I finshed the song I saw a golding stare and I got lost in his eyes. I snapped my gaze away when the music stopped.
"Ok the next one is a good song."
"PRESSURE!"
Miroku, Sango, and Kouga started us off then I joined in.
"Tell me where our time wentAnd if it was time well spentJust don't let me fall asleepFeeling empty againCause I fear I might breakand I fear I can't take itTonight I'll lie awake feeling empty"I felt it. I felt the saddness of only those lines already.
"I can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without youI can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without youNow that I'm losing hopeAnd there's nothing else to showFor all of the days that we spentCarried away from home"
I could tell that I was on the brink of tears but I fought it off with tooth an nail.
"Some things I'll never knowAnd I had to let them goI'm sitting all alone feeling emptyI can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without youI can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without you"I was thanking every god that was listening that my voice didn't crack. Kouga, Miroku, and Sango where in their own zones. Kagura looked at me while she sang her part :
"Without you"
now to Mioku, Kouga, and Sango it was only them and their instrement. Thats what made them so great. I put an emotionless mask for the rest of the song so I didn't cry.
"Some things I'll never knowAnd I had to let them goSome things I'll never knowAnd I had to let them goI'm sitting all alone feeling emptyI can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without youFeel the pressureIt's getting closer nowYou're better off without me"As I finished the song it was all quiet until the roaring and banging erupted across the staduim. It was pretty funny listening to people scream out " I love you kagome." Or someone else in our band.
"Ok ok ok calm down but for now its intermission. Go to the confession stand and buy yourself a pop or something." I laughed quietly at the dissapointed yells from the crowd.
I went back stage and someone handed me a water, I quickly thanked her and gulped it down. I said smiling and walking to the stage. Everyone got in postion and the music started to play.
+----Note---- (lyrics) =Kagura's turn to sing *lyrics*= Sango's turn to sing----+
"Now I will tell you what I've done for you -50 thousand tears I've cried.Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -And you still won't hear me."
I sang with a husky voice. Kagura got into position and sang her line:
"(going under)"
"Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)Not tormented daily defeated by youJust when I thought I'd reached the bottomI'm dying againI'm going under (going under)Drowning in you (drowning in you)I'm falling forever (falling forever)I've got to break throughI'm going under"
I closed my eyes a little while ago and I slowly opened them.
"Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.(So I don't know what's real) So I don't know what's real (and what's not)*So I don't know what's real* and what's notAlways confusing the thoughts in my headSo I can't trust myself anymoreI'm dying againI'm going under (going under)Drowning in you (drowning in you)I'm falling forever (falling forever)I've got to break through"kagura and i started to circle each other like a wolf and it's prey.
"I'm...So go on and screamScream at me I'm so far away (so far away)I won't be broken again (again)I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under"Now its a gitar solo and Kouga and Sango yet again are in another world.
" I'm dying againI'm going under (going under)Drowning in you (drowning in you)I'm falling forever (falling forever)I've got to break throughI'm going under (going under)I'm going under (drowning in you)I'm going under"The crowed were on their toes becuase of the proformance and kagura and I are laughing. Sango and Miroku were having a stare contest and it didn't go by any of the band mates. Kagura and I looked at eachother with a evil smirks. Yup we have the same thought. Matchmaker.
"Ok ok well we got one last song and its EVERYONE'S FOOL but I also want to deticate it to my twin sister." I said as I winked at the crowed.
The music started and the instrements started one by one. Then I joined in.
" Perfect by natureIcons of self indulgenceJust what we all needMore lies about a world that"
Kagura sung quietly with me during the course.
"Never was and never will beHave you no shame? Don't you see me?You know you've got everybody fooled"
I sung by myself now.
"Look here she comes nowBow down and stare in wonderOh how we love youNo flaws when you're pretendingbut now I knowshe"
Now Kagura and her quieted voice appeared along side mine.
"Never was and never will beYou don't know how you've betrayed meAnd somehow you've got everybody fooled"
Kagura stoped singing and my voice calmed a little but never lost the force.
"Without the maskWhere will you hide?Can't find yourself"
Kagura joined me for this line.
"Lost in your lies"
My voice went back to the regular tone.
"I know the truth nowI know who you areAnd I don't love you anymore"
Kagura joined in once more.
"It never was and never will beYou don't know how you've betrayed meAnd somehow you've got everybody fooledIt never was and never will beYou're not real and you can't save meSomehow now you're everybody's fool."If we thought the crowd was loud before obvously we didn't know what we were thinking.
" Well by the sound of this crowd I say we did pretty damn good!" I said laughing.
"Goodnight Tokyo!"Kagura and Sango said together and everyone laughed and we walked off stage. We all went to our own dressing rooms to get ready for the after party. When I got to my room I went into my bag to get out a shirt with a mini skirt. I put them on and tied the rap for the shirt that was dimond shaped. The shirt was black with a white trim and it hugged everything, it also stoped at my belly button. I put on a white belly ring to make it have a cool affect. The mini black skirt went up to my mid thigh and slipped on white stockings. Then I slipped into black high heel boots that stoped at my calf. I put on a white coat with a black trim so I didn't look like a hooker. The coat was like a dress coat it went all the was down to my thigh. I put on make up to make my face look natrual. I quickly straightened my hair and finished within 15 minutes. ( I wish that i took that long to staighten it but instead I have to wait an hour and plus I have a mop of curly brown hair!)When I walked out Sango was where a white little number that went to high thigh with white boots. Her hair was down half up and half down pony tail. Kagura had a red top that almost look like a sport's bra. with some black leather jeans. She also had her hair up in a bun. Kouga had a brown shirt on with the sleaves poped and jeans. Miroku had a purple muscle shirt with jeans.
"Now that we are all ready lets go!" Miroku said.
--At da after party--
We walked in and everyone cheered for us. Sango turned around and leaned her side againes my back and crossed her arms and Kagura leaned against my right hip and Sango's left. We all crossed our arms and made a pout and Miroku and Kouga laughed at us becuase we looked gangsta' (lol not really. Just felt I needed to put this in ^-^) I walked away from the group becuase I need a drink. I need to be drunk. I just need to be! I need to let loose, everyone thinks I am already but it kills me. To know he loves another my only love. I always thought we would be toghter. Inuyasha and I used to be friends since 1st grade. I was always the outcast and he was always popular. Now look at me. Im the head singer of the hottest band of all Japan! Im supost to party all night and have a different bed compainion each night. But no im always a drunk mother only out to play! Yeah thats right I am a mother. Inuyasha's to be exact! A few weeks I moved I started to have morning sickness and here I am a single parent. Everyone in my band already has someone they love dearly ! Kagura has Sesshomaru, Sango has Miroku, Kouga has Ayame. Who do I have? A picture and some memories of the guy I love. Who does he have? MY TWIN SISTER. Who I must say is prettier then me. I am a senior now in high school and the band and I are popular all the way. Enough thinking lets grab a few heavy shots and some guys to dance with. After my drinks I went on the dance floor and grab the guy who was staring at me. When the song 'Dont Stop the music ' by Rihanna started. something inside of me snapped. I dont know what it was! I think I was transforming or something. Thats when I heard howling. I looked around and everything stopped. The guy was yelling for help but yet I couldnt hear the sound. Then I fell. I kept screamming! Everyone moved in slow motion. I couldnt stop the pain shooting throughout my body. On my face my upper cheek bones burned and all my eyes wanted to do was close. I saw darkness creep up on me and I refused to let it clam me. I felt strong arms bring me close to his chest. I relized it was a man when I felt muscle instead of breasts. I stoped screaming awile ago due to the fact that the pain was so much that my breath was cought. I slowly let the darkness clam me and I gave into sleep not knowing I was summiting to the beast within.


----------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Ok I think you know who's chest that was.......... -.^
--_________--__New funny things to remember_____--___________

Instead of www. meaning 'world wide web' it will now mean 'wika wika word'
Peace out my home slices! Oh if you have an idea of how to get Kags and Inu together let me know! I would love to hear your response!