InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Suddenly Love ❯ inuyasha ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I walked to the house and once I was inside having a beer I realized… holy fuck I just kissed Kagome! I didn't mean it, I swear! I just was so grateful that I was supposed to kiss her cheek but… I don't know! I can't even talk about it! I'll just pretend that never happened, she won't remember it and I won't mention it. I was inside the kitchen when I noticed my most loyal and hated enemy, Jaken. He was Sesshomaru's butler or maid or driver or a mixture of the three but whatever, that's not the point. He and I always hated each other since once I made a stupid or to him `rude' comment about his look, I mean, what's wrong in telling him the truth? He does look like a frog…
 
“Inuyasha…” he said with an evil look at me.
 
“Frog… I mean, Jaken…” he got even angrier and walked away from me.
 
I went to the fridge and opened it as I was looking for something to eat before lunch, it would take and eternity before Sesshomaru prepared some meat. I was about to grab yogurt when the fridge door closed, crushing my hand. I saw the frog chuckling silently and I was about to hit him but he started running away from me in circles around the kitchen.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru!!!” he yelled and soon my stupid half brother showed up.
 
“Inuyasha… what do you think you're doing? I thought you weren't five anymore…” Sesshomaru reminded me while he grabbed me from my t-shirt.
 
“He closed the door and crushed my hand!” I explained and for a second I felt like if I was talking to my father.
 
“I don't care!” Sesshomaru yelled a little and sighed furiously. “Apologize to Jaken”
 
“But that fucker…”
 
“Apologize!” he yelled and I sighed annoyed.
 
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms; I looked up to Sesshomaru who was eying me with a killer look. I was about to open my mouth and say an insult to Jaken when I heard my brother's fiancé annoying voice.
 
“Inuyasha! You left your girlfriend alone, how can you do that?” Rin asked as she came in the basement with Kagome.
 
Sesshomaru started laughing, I forgot Sesshomaru met the wench earlier and now he would ruin everything. He looked at me and then looked back at Kagome who had a confused look; I think it was the fact that Sesshomaru looked like my father by pulling me by the t-shirt.
 
“I'm sorry but Kagome and Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru chuckled as he said that. “I'm sorry but I thought you had more brain than that Kagome… besides, last time I checked you two didn't even like each other…”
 
I growled and I soon got near Kagome, I placed my hand around her hip and pulled her closer to me. But then that stupid thing I shouldn't remember came back to my mind… that kiss, the kiss I gave Kagome, the kiss I gave Kagome Higurashi my half si… agh! Stop it!
 
“He is my boyfriend, we just were pretending that day since we didn't want to make it official…” Kagome's voice brought me back to reality.
 
“Aw that's so cute! They were hiding their love…” Rin echoed and it provoked me to vomit but I held to keep going with the play.
 
“Oh… right! If you two are so in love why don't you kiss right now?” Sesshomaru dared me and I gulped, it was difficult enough for me to forget I accidentally kissed her and now he wanted me something else to keep thinking about.
 
“Sess!” Rin said and hit him playfully in the stomach. “What would you say if someone asked you to kiss me?!”
 
“Well… I…” I smiled; it was funny to watch Sesshomaru speechless and defenseless.
 
“Hush! You apologize to them…” Sesshomaru shot her a look and Rin placed her hands on her hips, Sesshomaru quickly removed that look and replace it with an innocent one. “What are you waiting for Fluffy?!”
 
Fluffy! I held myself but it was too damn funny like not to laugh about it, I laughed my heart out and Kagome let a giggle out. Sesshomaru looked at me with his icing eyes and I stopped but not before I recorded it on my memory to remember it for always and bother him about that every chance I would have.
 
“Yeah, sorry… whatever, Rin I have to cook” his girlfriend smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.
 
“Alright sweetie, just remember to control your temperament…” he rolled his eyes and went out to the back yard followed by the frog, Jaken. “Isn't Sesshy a doll? I bet Inuyasha is just like him…”
 
“Yeah, you could say that… except that I can't make him stop, he is so stubborn…” Kagome agreed as they sat at the couch and I followed them.
 
“Stubborn, what the hell are you talking about wench?” Rin gasped and I panicked. “I mean… Kagome?”
 
“He calls you wench?” Kagome looked back at me and sighed.
 
“I don't care, I pretend I don't listen to him… he only says this everything I say something that he doesn't like…” damn, the wench did want to help me… I wonder what she was planning. “But, I love him anyway…”
 
She loves me anyway? For some reason, it wasn't so weird… it sounded nice. Kagome loves me; the wench loves me and I lo… em, love to hate her… that's right! Rin and the wench kept babbling about me and my brother. Soon, Sesshomaru came in with two plates of food; I guess one was for me and the other for the wench.
 
“Just stay here, a press conference is going to be out there while we eat and I guess that you two don't want to make your relationship public yet…” Sesshomaru winked and I looked at him confused but nodded.
 
The press was there since Sesshomaru was now the manager of my father's firm; he had the best lawyers in the country. I used to work there as my father's helper, I did everything about papers, managing the clients and some other sort of stuff. Turns out that my father was very famous since my mother and Sesshomaru's mother were and Sess's mother still is a fashion designer. I'm embarrassed to say it but my mother made my father leave Sess's mother to marry her, although Sess's mother had another man too so it wasn't that big of a deal.
 
“Oh, do we really have to do this Sesshy?” Rin asked and Sesshomaru nodded.
 
“I'm afraid so, but as sooner as we are done with this… the better, now let's go…” Sesshomaru pulled her out of the room and I was left alone with the wench.
 
“Go get me a glass of water and make sure it has a slight flavor of lemon but not that light, I don't want it to taste a lot like lemon but I don't want it to taste like water either…and I want it with two ice cubes” Kagome said and I chuckled.
 
“Go and get it yourself…” she looked at me with a wide smile.
 
“Inuyasha, do you really want me to tell Rin that you are not really my boyfriend but just my annoying step brother?” I growled and nodded. “That's the attitude… Yash”
 
Yash? For some reason it sounded better than Kikyo's nickname Inu so I better enjoy it, yeah… Yash sounds manly not like Inu that makes me sound like a fag. I got her stupid water and gave it to her. Kagome turned on the TV and switched channels till she reached to `Oprah'. I wasn't gonna sit there and hear this woman yelling to other women about some shit, I grabbed the remote back and changed to football, now that was TV.
 
“Oh Yash… I wonder which of Rin's friend you will be dating if you don't put back in Oprah” she said and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Can we please not watch that? It sucks…” she nodded.
 
“Oh, sure… but I remembered someone telling me that if I agreed to this lie he would do anything I want… and what I want is to watch Oprah” I growled and she changed to her show.
 
After a whole hour watching that show, she changed to a movie. `Chukie' was on and apparently the wench liked that, of course she covered her eyes every time the doll killed someone and I enjoyed it… I meant the movie. She looked so cute afraid and I smiled as I watched her. Kagome looked cute angry, she looked cute afraid, she looked cute smiling, she looked cute even with that awful shirt… there wasn't a time in which she didn't look cute. I soon shook my head and I realized what I was thinking and what was happening, I was admiring her and I was sorta falling for her… damn!
 
“Come here…” I said and pulled her into my embrace, she looked cute but I wanted so bad to hold her.
 
“Thanks… I can't believe there is such thing as a killer doll” she giggled a little and I smiled, again that sweet scent of her invaded my nose. “Inuyasha?”
 
“What?” I asked as I tried not to get drugged by her scent.
 
“Why… um… did you kiss me?” I looked somewhere else, I couldn't let her know I was blushing and soon I answered.
 
“I don't know… I…” she pulled my face to look at her; I involuntary moved my face closer to hers. She did the same; I was inches to her lips when…
 
“Aw Sess! They look so cute!” Rin squealed and soon I jumped out the couch and away from the wench.
 
“I bet they do… I feel sorry for you Kagome, you could do better” Kagome blushed and giggled. “Anyway, party is starting so you better get changed and join us as we announce our engagement”
 
“Party? As in a formal party?” Kagome asked and Rin nodded. “but I didn't bring any dress…”
 
“Oh, that won't be a problem… I'll give you one of mines, I just couldn't decide… c'mon!” Rin pulled Kagome upstairs and soon Sesshomaru elbowed me.
 
“Messing with our step sister? There's only one way to describe it… weird and scary” I rolled my eyes.
 
“That's three words stupid… and don't mess with my girlfriend” I added to make it believable.
 
“You seriously thought I bought that? I know you hate being with Rin's friends and I hate it too so that's why I decided to keep it a secret… but what I just saw… wasn't fake” I looked somewhere else.
 
“No it wasn't… we saw you two entering and faked it…” Sesshomaru nodded.
 
“Yeah, suit yourself… go get changed, I don't want you in trunks and a t-shirt for my engagement party” he went off and I sighed.
 
Sesshomaru wasn't that stupid… and I couldn't dyne it anymore.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
I went out and had a glass of champagne till Kagome showed up, since she was my girlfriend Rin forbid me to get out the house unless I was with Kagome. I was about to go to the living room to wait for her when I heard the hit of high heels and that's when I saw her. She looked unbelievable, a tight white dress was fitted into her perfect and marvelous body and I was almost drooling as I watched her coming down, her black hair swung as she made her way down and when she finally reached me, she giggled.
 
“Your hair is messed up…” she said and I rolled my eyes.
 
“That's how I like it… now let's go, I'm dying for a drink” I said and pulled her out to the backyard.
 
As I thought, the yard was filled with tons of important lawyers, rich important people and Sesshomaru's closest friends. It had a bartender at a corner and tons of waiters serving everyone one champagne for Rin's and Sess's toast. I looked back at Kagome who was as bored as I was… except for the fact that someone was flirting with her. I saw an idiot who I supposed was a lawyer and as soon as I got my eyes on him, he took his eyes of Kagome.
 
“Attention everyone…” I heard Sess on the mike. “We would like to announce you what most of you know but we would like to make it official along with our wedding day…”
 
“As you know, we are engaged and… Sesshy gave me my ring today” Rin said excited and showed her left hand to the crowd. “Our wedding day will be in 7 months, this exact date and the invitations will be given to you four months before so you can confirm your assistance…”
 
“I would like to add that if my father… Inutaishou was alive today he would be glad I'm marrying someone so extraordinary like Rin… so cheers!”
 
“Cheers!” we chorused and drank our champagne.
 
Soon the real party began as people talked about snobby stuff. Music began and I saw Kagome from the corner of my eye dancing lightly. I sighed and moved towards to her stretching my hand to her, she looked at it confused and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Don't you want to dance?” I asked and she smiled lightly as she nodded.
 
She looked at the hour before we started dancing, it was a slow song so I placed both of my hands around her hips and she placed hers around my neck. We danced for a long time and she looked at the hour again. I was getting pissed by that and when she was about to look at her clock again, I stopped her.
 
“What's wrong? Is there a specific hour in which you can dance?” I asked annoyed and she shook her head.
 
“Sorry…” she said looked down, to her feet, I grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look at me.
 
“Hey… I'm no expert but I do know there's something wrong with you, now… you have five minutes while my kindness is still up so…” she sighed.
 
“It's just that… I'm having such a good time with you and I don't want to ruin it” she said and I saw her eyes sparkling, her scent was in my nose and my heart was beating fast.
 
“But you're not ruining it…” I said and she placed her head on my shoulder, I smiled and whispered. “I'm having a good time too”
 
Before the song was over, she got up from my shoulder and I swallowed hard. I moved closer to her, I didn't care if I was now falling for Kagome, my stepsister. All I cared was to touch her lips once again. She moved closer to me and I felt it was the right moment, nothing or no one could ruin it. She closed her eyes and I knew it was the perfect time to place my lips over hers when…”
 
“Inuyasha… can I ask you a favor?” she said and I sighed.
 
“Sure, I'm supposed to do anything for you since you helped me…” she smiled lightly and sadly.
 
“Would you mind taking me to back to the house? I… have a date… with Hojo…”
 
 
A/N: it's not time for them to hook up so… just wait and read… and now I'm heading off to a party so review please!!! =)