InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Super Hero Shippou Shorts! ❯ the last hershey bar ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

On with the wackiness!!! I just know that all those who flame me love my writing the most!!!
 
Disclaimer: Shippou-cutie and friends not mine! (Neither is Hershey bar)
 
Hershey! Chocolate! Candy! Food! Hershey! Hershey! Chocolate! Candy!
 
The Last Hershey Bar
 
“It's mine, I brought it!”
 
“No, I want it! Waaahhh!”
 
Kagome and Shippou were on opposite sides of the clearing that was their camp for the night. Kagome had an arrow pointed at Shippou. And Shippou was holding two balls of foxfire on his tiny paws.
 
There was a Hershey bar by the fire. Rapidly melting and unopened. And that's what they were fighting over: who got to scarf the last piece of candy that Kagome had brought from her time.
 
The score was currently two and three. By all even purposes, it was Kagome's bar. She had bought one candy bar for each of them, but Shippou had found them and had eaten three before he was caught.
 
Inuyasha came in then, carrying a dead rabbit for dinner. He spotted the supposedly unclaimed chocolate bar.
 
Stooping down to put the meat into the boiling pot; he grabbed the semi-melted candy without the two noticing.
 
Kagome looked over to the fire while Shippou was distracted by something he heard in the forest surrounding them. THE CANDY BAR WAS GONE!!!
 
Inuyasha jumped into his tree for the night and faced away from the clearing, hiding his prize of the night. He opened the package and ate the bar silently.
 
“Shippou, what happened to the Hershey bar?” Kagome looked at the boy suspiciously, letting down her bow.
 
“ I didn't take it, the bar was closer to you!” the kitsune whined, letting the foxfire disperse.
 
A light bulb went on over both their heads at the same time, “INUYASHA!!”
 
The hanyou turned around on his branch. “What?” he asked with a chocolate grin smothered all over his face.
 
 
Still short, but I don't care! Any ideas would help! Please give me ideas!
 
And don't forget to review!!!
 
Dark