InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ Embarrassed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Yay! I got a review!!!…And it's not a compliment. -.-
 
Inu: *snickering*
 
Me: shut up. Ok to answer your question lilmab207… you must be patient! Everything will be told later on. Mostly I don't want to tell you because I'm a lazy bum and I don't want to give it away.
 
Inu: forget about giving it away you're just lazy.
 
Me: whatever I'm ignoring you from now on.
 
Inu: WHAT! Then what am I supposed to do for the rest of the chapter?
 
Me: chase your tail moron
 
Inu: ok *starts chasing his “tail”*
 
Me: retard. I do not own Inuyasha or the rest of the gang. But I do own the dog type thing. He's my own character. So lets get on with the chapter shall we?
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
<Morning w/ Inuyasha and Kagome>
 
 
Kagome woke up the sun's UV rays blinding her. After a few minutes of Kagome using some very colorful words to throw at the sun as she slowly opened her eyes. After a few moments of trying to figure out where in the world she was, she looked around.
 
 
She figured out she was in a males arms, in a tree, with half a boob popping out of her shirt. She `eeped' and quietly fixed her shirt. She stilled as she felt Inuyasha shift under her. The memory of last night came flooding back to her. `His eyes were so caring…so…loving.' Kagome giggled as one of his ears moved towards a chirping bird.
 
 
`He's so peaceful. Kinda like a kid. To bad he's not this relaxed around everyone else. It would be a lot easier.' Kagome giggled again as his ears twitched again. `I just wanna… touch em.' Kagome slowly slid her hand up and lightly rubbed the tip of his ears. A low rumble erupted from his chest as he leaned into her touch. “Are you purring?” She asked quietly, more to herself than to him. A small whimper left him as she pulled away from his ears.
 
 
~)()(~~~ Inu's pov ~~~)()(~
 
 
I felt Kagome shift in my arms cursing at the sun and I smirked. For a miko she's not one of the most innocent ones. `But that's what makes special.' I felt her still as she looked down. A small `eep' was heard and I fought down the urge to laugh. So she found her present had she? `Serves her right for scaring me to death last night.'
 
 
An ear unconsciously swerved towards a chirping bird. Damn ears. Should've gotten rid of them when I had the chance. < ^_^ Now you guys know I would never do that…> Now she's sure to have known he was awake. But instead of an angry hiss he heard a stifled giggle come from her. `Is she laughing at me! What the fuck is so fun…ny…WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING! It fells…nice.'
 
 
While he was thinking she had slowly reached up and started rubbing his ears. A low purr left his chest as he leaned into her touch. `Mmmm my bitch knows how to scratch my ears. And my damn ego wanted to stop HER from doing this…dumb ass pride' “Are you purring?” she asked quietly. Her hands slowly left his ears. Before he could stop it a small whimper left his mouth. Damn instincts.
 
 
Taking it as an insult his ears fell backwards as she began to laugh. But they quickly came forward again as he smelt the playfulness in her scent. “Ya whats it to ya?” He asked cockily.
 
 
Kagome quickly froze hearing his voice. “You…you were…awake.” She squeaked her face turning red. He chuckled at the blush covering her face.
 
 
“Hmmm maybe…maybe not. By the way.” Inuyasha smirked as he leaned down to her ear. “Did I say you could touch them? You know my ears are very sensitive.” He whispered licking the side of her ear.
 
 
`What the FUCK is he doing!!!!!!!!!!! Is something wrong with him? Oh shit I'm screwed. But at the same time I don't want him to stop.' Kagome moaned leaning in to him. Inuyasha's smirk widened. His youkia side was pleased at the way she was submitting to him. `Just like a good bitch should.'
 
 
 
“Kagome.” Inuyasha whispered huskily making Kagome shiver with pleasure. All this attention was making her mind go fuzzy.
 
 
“Hm?” she mumbled her eyes halfway open.
 
 
“I want to tell you that I…” But he never got to finish because a little squeaky voice popped out of nowhere. “KAGOME!!!” Shippo screamed latching on to her neck. “Why are you sleeping in a tree with Inuyasha? What happened last night? Did Inuyasha make you sleep in this tree? I bet he did didn't he? Yes he did. You know why? Cuz he's MEAN, “Shippo…” and UGLY Shippo…” and he's always TREATING YOU BADLY!!! And…” “SHIPPO!!!” Kagome screamed getting fed up with his useless rambling.
 
 
“…. What is it Kagome?” He asked squeaking. O.o. Inuyasha never ever thought she would scream at the twerp like that! …Bout time! Inuyasha sat back and waited for her to defend him. Heh, finally the twerp was getting what he deserved.
 
 
“Ok answer time. 1. I slept in the tree with Inuyasha because he was watching me and I wanted to. 2. I had a bed dream and him being well…he wanted to see if I was ok. 3. No I wanted to sleep here. 4. And he's not mean, ugly and he doesn't always treat me badly. In fact he treats everyone badly because of his past and him not being able to trust anyone. Clear things up for you enough?!?” she asked fuming.
 
 
Shippo gulped. He knew he'd crossed the line. Kagome was never this angry. Well never at him. Bitches can get really testy when they know they're about to admit their true feelings or something's gonna happen. Yea he ain't a fool. Bitches, especially the mated ones are in charge. They control the male an all their feelings while the male protects the family.
 
 
“You heard her now get…OUT!” picking Shippo up by his tail, Inuyasha threw him so hard that the faint crash of something going through the roof of Kaede's hut reached his ears.
 
 
After about 10 minutes, Kagome seemingly calmed down enough. “Kagome?” Inuyasha asked jumping down from the tree, bringing her down with him. She looked at him tiredly, but curious.
 
 
 
“Ya Inuyasha? What is it?” Answered in her morning-I-need-lots-of-coffee voice. Inuyasha looked at her in the eyes.
 
 
“Did you uh..What I mean is…did you sleep well? I mean you're not mad at me for making you sleep in a tree are you?” Inuyasha asked flinching. Kami PLEASE don't let her be. The last thing he need was her mad at him. I mean, he didn't want to end up like Shippo, flung through the roof of Kaede's hut…
 
 
Kagome giggled. So CuTe! “No Inuyasha. I'm not mad. Actually I'm really glad you did.” ….Now that surprised him. Why the hell would she be glad? Kagome seeing his confused face broke out laughing. “I'm so-sorry hahahahaha Inuya-yasha hahaha!” she strained to answer.
 
 
Now he was really confused! Why the hell was she laughing at him? What the fuck is so god damn funny?!? “HEY! Quit laughing would ya!” he raged. After her laughter died down to a mere chuckle, she finally had enough gut to talk.
 
 
“Sorry Inuyasha. It was the look on your face. It was priceless! Anyway…I was thanking you because I used to sleep in the trees all the time until my mom stopped me. She took away all my pants and shorts so I was stuck wearing all these crappy skirts. So now I'm afraid to even climb a wall. Cuz anyone underneath me could look right up it.” She said a smile gracing her lips though if anyone was looking at her could see the sadness in her eyes.
 
 
Suddenly the realization hit him. `Her mom made her? Does that mean that she didn't like her climbing trees? Or is it for another reason? She knows so much about all of our pasts but we hardly know a thing about her.'
 
 
A low growl emitted from Inuyasha's stomach causing him to blush. Kagome chuckled. “Maybe we should go hm? I bet they already have breakfast ready.” Her hand laced through his gently pulling him towards the village.
 
 
`Maybe its not so bad. She waited on us to tell so I'll wait on her.
 
 
<But what if she doesn't trust you enough to tell you?> a small voice came from his head.
 
 
` No Kagome does trust me! She said so!' Inuyasha growled back.
 
 
<Heh ya right. She won't tell you willingly. Our woman is keeping secrets from us.> the voice growled tauntingly.
 
 
`Just go away! It was all ok until you showed up ok!' with that the voice shut up and backed down.
 
 
“Come on Inuyasha!” Kagome called from up ahead. Inuyasha finally realized how far ahead she had gotten and sighed. Why did that voice appear NOW of all times?!?!
 
 
“Coming!” he yelled jogging up to her.
 
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
Yay! Another chapter done! Go me! Anyway…sorry for the delay. I didn't know whether to go on or not. But I think this chapter turned out fine. Plz review and tell me your opinions!