InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Aftermath ❯ Stubborness Vs. Nervousness ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stubbornness Vs. Nervousness

Disclaimer: I Own Nothing! Okay?!?!?!?!

><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;

"You nervous Inuyasha?" Miroku asked the stubborn Hanyou who was cirrently looking at his reflection in a near by stream.

"Feh. What do I have to be nervous about?"

"For heavens sake Inuyasha, you're going to propose tonight! Every Man gets nervous."

"Remeber Miroku, I'm not all human! Keh. WHat about you, are YOU nervous?" Inuyasha mocked the way Miroku had asked before.

"A little."

"Huh?" Inuyasha was suprise, he never expected Miroku to admit it. You heard me, I'm nervous!." Miroku just stood there and then looked at the ground, " Uh, do you think Sango will be wearing her armor?"

"HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW, IDON'T CARE YOU IDIOT! *takes breath* Miroku You got problems."

"And why do you say that, I'm not the one who always insults the one he loves."

"Okay let's see where do I start, you have asked practically every woman in Japan to bear your child, you grope Sango, and now when you are going to propose yto her you ask if she'll be wearing her armor! How weird can you get?" (A/N: Somebody's nervous, hehehehehe ^_^, poor Miroku he's getting picked on, Oh well. Sorry all people that like Miroku.)

"Do you want to know the reason why I asked or are you just Going to keep picking on me for everything that I've done?!"

"Feh."

"Whatever, (When did Miroku learn to say"whatever"? Oh well who cares!) I was wondering if Sango would be wearing her armor because I'm afraid that when I ask her She'll be annoyed and hit me with her Boomarang!"

Inuyasha juststared, and then burst out hysterically laughing.(-_-) "You're afraid of a girl!?" He managed to get out before once again going into hysterics. (Man I never thought that Inuyasha could laugh that hard.)