InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Closet ❯ Faces of Evil ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Faces of Evil

Families suck. Not all families. Just mine. Happy Easter. Not that mine's very happy anyways. Yeah, I'm pretty angry right now. Not at my family, that's a whole other emotion. Anyways, what's bothering me is a specific person whose name cannot be given for legal reasons. Anyway, that person, who shall henceforth be known as the accused, seems to think that I shouldn't narrate at all. That I should stick to one solid plot. Sure, that seems like a good idea. But the consequences far outweigh the benefits. If I have a storyline for each plot you'll be getting maybe one chapter a month. If that's the way you want it then sure, I'll stick to one chapter a month and a continuous plot. Voice your opinion. E-mail me. Of course, most likely I'll just ignore it and do things my way. I'm like that.

~*~UberAuthor~*~ Someone's having a bad day.

Shut-up.

~*~UberAuthor~*~ Will there actually be a storyline this chapter? Or will it be a 12-page-long disclaimer?

I said shut-up. I am buried under homework. If you wanna get in my face today… I'm not gonna finish this sentence. Because I can. But, YES for those of you who are as impatient as my conscience. Well, I shouldn't talk. I'm the most impatient person on the planet. Anyways, I just had to get some stuff off my mind. Holidays suck at my house. My mom goes into super-witchy mode and, unless I'm sick, yells at me constantly until I yell back and consequently get grounded or whatever. My dad always thinks something's wrong if I'm anything less than overly sociable. My brother… Yeah, well, no complaints. My sister's not even here. She's at University. Anyways, yes I say that a lot, my life is trash… That's from Pepper Ann. I was going to say something that was probably important but since my brain is off… Did I smite Naraku in Chapter 8? My brother said I did… Oh, well. Doesn't matter. I killed Fluffy twice.

Fluffy: Stop calling me "Fluffy"!!

Does anyone stay dead when I smite them?? SMITE!! *A bunch of cool sound effects.* That's better. Now I've smited him 3 times. To all you Fluffy lovers; don't send me hate mail about smiting Fluffy. It's not much but it gets me through the day… That was Lor from The Weekenders. This is all meaningless filler `til I can remember what I was going to tell you. Hmm…

~*~UberAuthor~*~ You promised fic-age!! PH34R 7|-|3 L4[|< 0F PL07 4/\/D /\/|_|/\/\3R0|_|5 PL07 |-|0L35!!

Shut-up. There are no plotholes. To have plotholes, you need a plot.

~*~UberAuthor~*~ Point taken.

Okay, I still don't remember. I'll interrupt this fic later to tell you. Here's your freakin' storyline!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shippo: Hey, Kagome, what are these jar things that you brought from the castle?

Kagome: What? Oh, those! I almost forgot! I found them on a shelf somewhere in the castle. I don't remember where exactly. Anyways, I thought they might be the life forces or whatever of Kagura and Kanna and the others.

Inu-Yasha: *Sniffs the jars.* Oh! They smell awful! Like Naraku but… rotting!

Miroku: They must be the parts of Naraku used to create his minions! Now that he is dead, they must be dying as well.

Inu-Yasha: Great! Let's crush'em. Then we won't see Kagura ever again!

Kagome: Fine with me.

Miroku: Why am I the only one considering the possible effects of destroying these artefacts?

Inu-Yasha: We did. We see good effects. Like dead Kaguras and dead Kannas.

Kagome: And dead Kageromarus. And Jeromarus.

Sango: Didn't we already kill them?

Inu-Yasha: Doesn't matter. They'll be dead after this.

*Inu-Yasha smashes the jars and their contents, spraying the ground with blood.*

Inu-Yasha: EW! Naraku blood! Great. Now I'm going to smell like him.

Kagome: But at least his minions are long gone now.

Miroku: How can we be sure? What if Inu-Yasha just smashed Naraku's dinner?

Kagome: What does Naraku eat? Or, did? I mean, we've never seen him eat… And what about Kagura and Kanna? I think it was pretty obvious what Goshinki ate.

Inu-Yasha: Hmm… Oh well. One less demonic TV dinner.

Kagome: Is that what happened to them? You ate them all? No wonder Mom couldn't find them…

*Inu-Yasha blushes but utterly denies eating anything of the sort. A pair of glowing black eyes vanish from the canopy of a nearby tree.*

Kohaku: Did anyone else see that? *Points to the tree where the eyes disappeared from.* There where two eyes up there.

Sango: Do you sense anything Inu-Yasha? Miroku?

Inu-Yasha: *Scents the wind.* I don't smell anything…

Miroku: I cannot sense anything unusual at present. Should we investigate?

Kagome: Maybe… Kohaku, are you sure it wasn't just an animal? A squirrel maybe?

Kohaku: I don't know, but those eyes were really black, and they were glowing…

Inu-Yasha: How can black glow?

Kagome: A question which has plagued scientists for centuries. Does it really matter? If he says they were glowing then they were glowing, okay?

Sango: Enough, can we just investigate the area, please?

Inu-Yasha: Yeah, fine, whatever.

*The group inspects the tree and surrounding area, finding nothing of interest.*

Kagome: Come on. Let's just go. Kaede's expecting us.

Inu-Yasha: How the frik do you know that? We said we were going to kick some demon butt.

Kagome: She doesn't but it makes us leaving more … uh, sense-making.

Inu-Yasha: Whatever.

*The travellers head in the direction of Kaede's village. Inu-Yasha smells something on the wind.*

David: Hi! Hey, Shippo!

*Dave and Shippo high-5.*

Shippo: Hey, Dave! Long time, no see.

David: Yup. How's things?

Inu-Yasha: *Whispering to Kagome:* Who the heck is this?

Kagome: Beats me.

Shippo: Oh, right. This is Dave. He and I grew up in the same village. He's also a Kitsune.

David: Well, I've gotta go! Bye, Shippo! Bye, guys!

*Dave exits, stage left, and the team is alone again. Well, sort of.*

Aeryn: MIROKU!! *Vury angry Aeryn runs in and slaps Miroku.* You jerk! I'm not a stupid fan girl!! For that I'm going to huggle you like there's no tomorrow! *Huggles Miroku like there's no tomorrow.*

Miroku: Let's get out of here fast!

Sango: Uh, Miroku…

Miroku: Come on!

Sango: Miroku, the girl…

Miroku: I know she's still `huggling' me! We need to get out of here though! Fan-I mean… girls… always travel in packs!

Inu-Yasha: Now that's just stu-- *Inu-Yasha is tackled by a large number of screaming fan girls.* Point taken.

*Kirara wards off the fan girls at Sango's command. Miroku draws his ofudas and begins attaching them to random fans.*

Inu-Yasha: Oh mother of all that is right and pure in the world, thank you!!

Miroku: GET OFF MY BACK!!

Aeryn: *Angry.* You shouldn't yell at me. I have vast and dangerous powers. Who do you think called all those fan girls?

Miroku: Oh crap. *Whiny.* How do we get rid of her?! Ooh! I know! *Ducks out of Aeryn's grasp and takes hold of her hands.* Will you bear my children?

Aeryn: No but thanks for asking! *Re-begins huggling Miroku.*

Miroku: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wait, I mean, yay! She's not a fan girl! She won't call the fan girls as long as she's happy!

Aeryn: *Huggles Miroku once more.* Well, I have places to go and people to kill! Bye!

Miroku: *Does a happy dance.* FREE!! HEEHEEHEE!!! I AM FREE!!

Aeryn: Don't make me call the fan girls.

Miroku: I mean, bye.

Aeryn: That's better. *Leaves.*

Sango: *Vury angrily.* You are so whipped.

Inu-Yasha: I thought Fluffy was dead?

Sango: *More angrily.* QUIET, YOU! *Proverbial flames surround Sango. Inu-Yasha does the first smart thing all day and backs off.* You were acting pretty friendly with that girl.

Miroku: *Quails under Sango's fierce glare.* Yes, acting! Acting is the operative word! Besides, I saved us all from a fate worse than death! Fan girl attack!

Inu-Yasha: That is true. One more second of those freaks and I was gonna give my Tetsusaiga some exercise.

Kagome: Swords don't need exercise.

Inu-Yasha: Shut-up.

Kagome: Sit.

Sango: Don't you ever let me catch you asking her to bear your children again.

Miroku: Is that it? Okay, Sango will you-

Sango: And once again, spare me.

Kohaku: There! I saw those eyes again!

*Inu-Yasha quickly scents the wind.*

Inu-Yasha: A demon! *Thinking.* Yay! Killing!

*A voice sounds from the boughs of a tree close by.*

Voice: *Coldly.* Ha, ha, ha. You are very observant young one.

Inu-Yasha: Show yourself!

*The owner of the voice bounds down from the tree's lofty heights, landing cat-like beside Kohaku.*

Demon: So heavily armed. But can you really fight?

*Sango flings her boomerang at the demon's head. He evades the attack with ease.*

Demon: Apparently not.

Inu-Yasha: TETSUSAIGA!!

Demon: Oh, so close.

Miroku: Who are you?!

Demon: I'm not your friend. That's all you need to know.

Miroku: *Making sure everyone is out of the way, Miroku removes the prayer beads from his wrist.* WIND TUNNEL!!

Demon: *Dodging out of the way seconds before the trees are uprooted around him.* Sorry, please play again. If it means that much to you, of course I'll tell you my name. I am Kirasendo, brother to Naraku.

Sango: Don't you mean brother to Onigumo? Well, ex-brother now.

Kirasendo: Onigumo was the human my brother was born from. I was Onigumo's brother after Naraku's rebirth. What I mean is I was not the brother of Onigumo. I am full demon. But all of my family, the demons which became Naraku, became one. Onigumo's weak, human heart still beat within Naraku's chest. Therefore, I became Onigumo's brother only after he became Naraku. Confused?

Credits:

Well, if you are confused, tough luck for you. You'll have to wait for Chapter 11.

~ Thanks Aeryn.

~Thanks Ayame.

~I've stopped saying why I'm thanking people. They should know why. And I'm tired.

~Dave won the Movie Quote Contest for Chapter 7. It was Vincent Volaju from Cowboy Bebop: The Movie. No one has won the TV Show Quote Contest for Chapter 7.

~Dave also won the TV Quote Contest for Chapter 8. The 1st quote was Laureli from Gilmore Girls; the 2nd was Luke from Gilmore Girls; and the third was Milo from Pepper Ann.

~Aeryn won the Movie quote contests for Chapters 6 and 8. Chapter 6's quote was Blinken from Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Chapter 8's quote was Bruce in Bruce Almighty.

~Great job guys!

~Oh yeah, I just posted my Yu-Gi-Oh!/Inu-Yasha fic! Check it out!

ttfn!