InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dog Demons ❯ Fantasies of the younger Inu ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 12. Fantasies of the younger Inu

She had no idea why it did not occur to her that the insanity of the day hadn't ended. After all, not one thing had gone as it should have. She supposed that she should have expected it.

Sesshomaru was an unrepentant hentai.

It must run in the family…

It was not long after Miroku and Sango had returned from their little ‘lesson’, that Ginta and Hakkaku had come tearing into camp.

They were traveling at a much swifter rate than usual, and for a moment Kagome wondered if they too had managed to attain a jewel-shard or two.

“Oh, gods!” Ginta shrieked. “It’s the Wicked Witch of the East!”

Kagome looked up just as everyone else had upon the rather strange statement.

“You lied, Kagome! You said she was under a house!” he added, even as the two dove in an attempt to hide behind their ‘brave leader’. It seemed to escape them that he was bound hand and foot and would not be any more use to them than he typically was.

Sesshomaru’s perfectly arched brow slid upwards in a perfect non-verbal ‘what-the-fuck’, turning just in time to watch Kagome drop her face into her hands with a groan. Darn it! She’d just known that she shouldn’t have read the overly excitable duo that story last fall! Hell, even Shippo had kept his cool better, and he was still considered a child by his people’s standards!

And speaking of Shippo, she desperately wished he was here! He’d gone to investigate the rumor of shards in the south and was not due back until the following evening. She could have done with a good dose of levity at the moment…

She had just determined that the two must be loony-toons, when the previously non-existent wind suddenly picked up, heralding the arrival of a certain wind witch.

She sighed to herself, deciding to give them a bit more benefit of the doubt. Wind Witch. Wicked Witch. Close enough.

Though, to their credit, Kagura did look just a bit more sour than usual, no more happy to see them than they were to see her. She did not even bother with the usual taunts and slinky posturing. Instead, she stomped after them, hands on her curvaceous hips over the most unusual clothing Kagome had ever seen.

Outside of a fetish-club, that is.

Her usually elegant kimono had been replaced by a black something so short, it would have made her old school skirt envious. Her legs were indeed encased in striped stockings, though these traveled up vertically to the tops of her thighs, enhancing the mile long length of her well-shaped legs. The tops of her stockings flirted with the hem of her skirt, though they never quite managed to shake proverbial hands.

The garment, itself, was like a twisted version of Tinkerbell’s from the Disney version of Peter Pan, though it boasted an attempt at sleeves.

“First Naraku makes me dress up in this to entertain a bunch of his lecherous acquaintances! They pinch my ass and try to peek down my dress! Then he informs me that there are stray Ookami on the grounds where he has decided to vacation in the home of the bastard he has me dress like this for! He requests that I go and ask them to vacate the premises like a good little girl! The bastard has forgotten that I was never a little girl, and that even if I was, I would have committed patricide for such an indignity!” the Kazi raged as she advanced on the rather stunned group, her red eyes more like molten fire than the deep rubies they usually resembled. She had never before been so loquacious, but she was apparently making up for lost time.

“Then I have to chase after Dumb and Dumber, here, just so that I can inform my supposed ‘master’ that yes, I did pass along his warnings! The two are such cowards that I did not get a chance, and now here I am, and I hate all of you! AAARRRRGGHH!!!!” she howled with a stomp of her stocking-clad foot. Her hair echoed the sentiment; having been left down, it now flickered wildly about her shoulders.

Sango and Kagome traded glances, before carefully approaching the red-faced female. Being on opposite sides during a battle was one thing, but girls were girls, and nothing like a stupid little thing such as her unfortunate ownership by that nasty excuse of a half-demon should come between female solidarity!

Kagome picked up her bathing supplies, and the poor, overwrought female was led away by the two human women as they commiserated with her on the failings of the male race, not a one of them even remembering that the shards had been deftly snagged by the Taiyoukai for safe keeping, nor did they care.

They were quite a sight, however. One in a dress that should have been ashamed to call itself such. One clad in her lover’s clothing, because the lover had been so hasty in removing her own that she had been left with no other alternative, save for her rather attractive birthday suit that she would not be sharing with anyone but the Inu. The last one in the uniform of her trade, one that clung almost jealously to the female body it had been designed for. Neither of the human females matched the youkai’s height, but they worked well as the most delightful bookends.

Koga had been gob-smacked silent for the entire duration, and remained so long after the three females disappeared from sight. Both of his cohorts had yet to remove themselves from their ‘hidden’ locations, and so he was spared yet more humiliation as he had once again failed to ‘bring Kagura to justice‘. He supposed that he should feel lucky that she had not singled him out to pick on in her irritation.

Miroku had closed his eyes and sat on his hands out of self-defense. He had no wish to anger his mistress…after all, he had just gotten her to treat him with the lack-of-respect his perverted nature had always craved.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at the band of imbeciles, before turning to eye the ringleader of their race for the smallest I.Q.

His little brother seemed to be in a kind of stupor. His face closely rivaled the hue of his beloved fire-rat attire, while a grin foolish enough to have done any village idiot proud pasted itself across his features. He began giggling like a little girl with her first crush.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes as he fought the urge to attempt to smack sense into the senseless. From what he could see, it would be useless, though he could not deny the satisfaction he would enjoy in the attempt. They may have found a common ground when it came to humiliating the Ookami, but honestly, there was only so much he should be expected to stomach.

Little did he know that Inuyasha was currently entertaining visions that were not too far from the sort he had had about Kagome. Only, Inuyasha’s involved the half-naked Kazi who was currently sharing her woes with the girl he used to have a crush on.

Damn…how much more of a masochist could he be?

On second thought…

Visions of the Kazi in just those stripped stockings as she tugged him about on the end of a leash filtered through his warped brain. Would she make him crawl at her heels?

The utter wrongness of the entire fantasy suddenly occurred to him, and he attempted to shake it away. Almost succeeded, too, but for the tiniest flash-back of her shapely feet and Inuyasha was forced to admit to his newfound foot-fetish.

Would she allow him to lick her pale, delicate toes before she punished him? Or maybe after?

He blinked.

Oh kami…now that he’d thought of it, it wouldn’t leave him alone.

He turned to his brother with a request that he just knew the Inu would never refuse.

“Knock me out?”

“Gladly.”

Inuyasha slumped under his brother’s heavy fist, out cold so fast that he didn’t even see stars.

~@~


“-and then the ass told me to be ‘extra nice’ to the bastard, can you imagine!? He didn’t even have hands! He wanted to grope me with his hooves! HAH!” Kagura ranted to the sympathetic humans.

Kagome gave a commiserating cluck of her tongue as she brushed out the Kazi ’s wet hair. They had decided that the best way to relax the female was to take her bathing. It had not been a bad idea, as Kagura could hardly wait to shed the atrocious thing that could only out of generosity be called a dress.

There was a strange lack of awkwardness between them, considering their loyalties. Though, to be fair, it was not as if Kagura had much choice in the matter.

“I wish someone would cut off his Kikyo-humping-cock with a dull putty knife,” she finally concluded with a huff.

It was a well known fact by now that Naraku and Kikyo were like rabbits when they could stand each other, so that was nothing new. They had just not been aware of how much animosity the female held towards the half-assed Kumohanyou until tonight.

Both knew that she was honorable as far as she could manage. She never lied, nor did she pick on those that did not deserve it, unless her hand was forced by her bastard boss.

So it was an easy conclusion to come to.

As one, the two human females turned towards the youkai and chorused out a question.

“Do you want to stay with us?”

They could always use another female’s opinion because it was a well known fact that males had little to no sense. And the little issue of her heart would not be all that hard to resolve, with them all working together. Kagome had an idea that she'd discuss with Sesshomaru later...

They did not expect the Kazi to turn to them with wide, shiny eyes as if she were about to start blubbering. It had been almost as long a day for the female as it had been for Kagome, though she had yet to share her own rather insane day with Kagura. The youkai’s defenses were not as well fortified as they usually were, and so she found herself smiling almost foolishly at the pair of hopeful faces.

“Really?”

~@~


It was a much more serene group of females that rejoined the abandoned males in their camp.

Although, Kagome sincerely wished she had made mention of her new place in Sesshomaru’s life, because she honestly thought the female would choke to death when the male Inu promptly pulled her down into his lap.

“Well,” Kagura finally managed, after making certain she would not swallow her tongue at the sight of Sesshomaru cuddling a human female without a lick of shame. “You did mention changes…”

She had appropriated one of Kagome’s spare sets of sleeping garments, sighing in relief as she gleefully tossed the hell-spawned dress into the fire and cackled maniacally as it turned to ash. She had actually liked the stockings however, and had decided to keep them, tucking them away for another day.

Inuyasha was now groggily sitting up and beginning to take in his surroundings. It must have rubbed off on him from the miko, because he set about creating a mental checklist.

One brother subtly groping his mate - Check

One hentai casting adoring glances towards his Mistress-of-Pain - Check

One sex-goddess Kazi with wild black hair and eyes that made him want to squirm in the best of ways - oh, holy crap…

He must have made some sound as he realized his proximity to the as-yet unexplained presence of the Kazi, because she turned those deep eyes on him, her shapely brows drawn together in a small scowl.

He could not help the way his body reacted to her perceived displeasure as he waited for her to say something…anything.

“Do not stare at me!”

He hastily turned away from her as he complied with her order. “Yes mistress.”

Inuyasha's eyes rounded and slowly rolled to the side to take in her reaction as he realized that his mouth had gotten away from him and clamped a hand over it in panic.

Oh…shit…


******


lesson twelve - one must constantly monitor the maturation of the younger Inu to insure they grow up in a wholesome manner.


%%%%%%%%%%%%



::tackles the Inuyoukai as he makes attempts on the keyboard::


WAIT! WAIT! I didn’t forget the lemon, you have to WAIT!!!!

Next Chapter: Proper handling of your Inu