InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Deepest Disire ❯ Breaking The Ice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HIIII!!!!!! Fluffysgirl4ever here!!!! I am extremely sorry that I did not post a chapter Thursday!!! ~_~ Thursday and Wednesdays are such busy days for me! (And I'm just plain lazy) I will make up for that chapter!

Anywayz, THANK YOU FOR THE REVEIWS!! 10 are nice, but please review! And I get such nice ones too! ^_^* But please, I WILL DIE IF I DO NOT GET MORE REVIEWS!!!!!! Actually, I won't, but I don't have inspiration if you don't review! I am thinking of starting another story or songfic, so I will keep you posted. ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, or Gang.

Chapter 3: Breaking the Ice

Sesshomaru flew Kagome to his castle as fast he could. When he was almost there, she started shaking violently.

` She's going to get really sick if I don't get her changed and warmed up quickly' Sesshomaru thought as he spotted his castle in the distance. He was exhausted and wet, with tons of weight bearing down on his shoulders. His wet tail holding Kagome was like 6 of the biggest demons of the world bearing down on him. All he wanted was to get in bed with a dry kimono. He reached his castle, stomping through the crowds of servants to his bedchamber. He quickly locked the door, not wanting Jaken to disturb him.

He placed Kagome on the bed, finally taking the chance to examine her.

` For a human, she is attractive' He thought, putting his guard down. He quickly noticed her wet clothes and tore them off in a flash.

` Never liked that strange kimono' He sighed as he walked over to a closet in the far corner of his room. Pulling out one kimono, He quickly dressed the girl, grimacing that she was still shivering. After changing into a night kimono, he gently tucked in his brothers wretch, and then crawled in with her. He blushed at when she snuggled into his chest.

`How can this `Kagome' do this to me? She is just a human miko!' Sesshomaru pondered in deep thought, not noticing his arms and tail wrap around her.

` But a wise one' an inner voice challenged. ` She would be strong mother for Rin and a strong mate as well. A loyal partner to the end'

Sesshomaru blushed a little more as his cold mask of indifference melted away. He closed his eyes, letting sleep take over him, while he inhaled Kagome's sweet scent. The next morning would be a crazy one indeed.

Was that good?????? Review please!! *Gets down on knees and gives the puppy dogface* PLEASE!!!! To my reviewers:

adorable akane: Thank you!!!! I am doing this as a narrative now. I really can't get into the characters that much! ^_^

Munku-JGSPTV: Hey, Thanks a lot! ^_^** I try to write so that the reader can relate and compare to the story. I have heard of people doing that. It's kind of a mental call for help. It's not that funny to think about, but you have to sometimes. I am not crazy! I have thought about doing that sometimes, but I really wouldn't. It's a teen thing! ^_^ Thank you!! Please review again!

Fey: THANK YOU A LOT FOR YOUR REVIEW! ^_^

Paperheart: I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU REVIEW! I like to interact with the readers, and I read your story! It was great! If you give me some tips on writing lemons, I would greatly appraise it! ^_^

Christina : Thanks a lot Christina!!!! I hope you liked it!!!!! ^_^

Silverbutterfly: Thank you so much for reviewing!!! I love Inu dearly, But his brother is HOT!!!! ^_^ If you could not tell already, I am a girl!!!!! ^_~ Thank you and review again!!!

Well, that gets the reviews out of the way, I would also like to apologize for rushing the last chapter!

*The sneak peak* "YOU PERVETED BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH ME!"

In the next chapter

Patience Does Not Always Come Easy

Fluffysgirl4ever signing off! SEE YA NEXT TIME!