InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ Romance in DT! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Romance in Dt

"Even on the last day?"
"Even on the last." Kagome walked out of the principal's office with her head hung low to the ground. Mrs.Zyzix danced in a circled throwing papers in the air. 'This school is nuts!'
"Even on the last." the principals words to her rang in the back her mind like a stupid song you can't get out of your head. Her friends waited for her right out of the Principal's room.
"Kagome you really got Dt!" Ayumi shrieked with excitement as if she won a gold metal.
"It sucks I have to spend it with Mr.Takanada." Kagome grimanced.
"Even the last!" her friends sqeaked in unison.
"Even the last." Kagome sighed it seemed like da ja vu.

Later at gym....

"NOW STUDENTS THAT NO WAY TO SHOW YOUR TEAM SPIRIT! Spirit fingers." Mrs.Mann lifted her hands and waved them in the air.
"Some school spirit." Kagome retorted.
"I don't want to hear any more lip from you young lady. Now feel your spirit be engulfed with joy your essence..."
"This is bogess." she murmured unforetunately the school perfect girl heard her.
"Mrs.Mann." the girl wriggled her hand back and forth. 'Like thats gonna make her call on you a whole lot faster.'
"Yes Kikyo."
"Kagome said..." I interupted.
"I said this was bogess."
"I told you Kagome I didn't want to hear your voice again."
"And I'm telling you I don't want to hear yours either."
"Go to the principals office." the teachers pointed at the door.
"Good at least I don't have to be here." Mrs.Mann snorted at my comment.

To the Principals office...


"Kagome we were threw this before! You already have detension for the rest of the week do you want to get into more trouble?"
"Does it matter."
"Yes Kagome it does. Did you just graduate from Inuyasha's class? He has the same attitude as you do." 'Well I don't slam doors so hard everyone's ears are falling off at the sound.' "I'll just add on a few hours time you will spend."
"How much?"
"Until seven."
"WHAT!" 'This is so unfair.' The rest of school went by so slow. Kagome just lost intrest in caring about the school. 'Time for Mr.Takanada.' Kagome walked into his classroom.
"Have a seat." Kagome sat on Mr.Takanada's word and beagain working on the letter she was supposed to write. And in walked Inuyasha he made his presence known with another door slam when he slammed Mr.Takanada didn't even flinch. 'He must be used to this by now.' Inuyasha sat down in the third row oh about twenty seats away from me."Glad you could make it Inuyasha."
"I've got nothing better to today." Inuyasha leaned back and put his feet on the chair ahead of him. A cell phone rang.
"Hello." Mr.Takanada answered his phone. 'I didn't know ancient had a cell phone.' He kept going uh-huh, un-un and all that blah."I have to take this call for a few minutes and you two better behave." he left the room. Inuyasha hurridly rushed to the seat next to me like he was waiting to do that all day.
"So what ya in for?" Inuyasha smiled at me suspiciously.
"A bunch of things."
"Oh aren't we a naughty girl."
"What about you huh?" He came inches from my face.
"Feh does it really matter the teachers are all out to get me." He back off my person. My face felt warm I then noticed I was blushing. It made me blush even more. He glanced at what I had wrote and snatched the paper from my desk."Your gonna actually waste your time doing this?"he ripped up the paper.
"What else am I going to do I didn't bring anything."
"I know something we could do." he had a perverse smile on his face. We both heard footsteps. Inuyasha stood up."Damn!" he said and beagain walking to his seat. 'Did he actually mean what I thought he ment?'
"Inuyasha what were you doing out of your seat?" Mr.Takanada yelled.
"Just streaching my legs." Inuyasha winked at me.
"Kagome be honest what he do?"
"He just streached his legs." Mr.Takanada sighed and Inuyasha smiled and got into the same position he was in but now his arms were on his head. Time seemed to go so fast Inuyasha kept getting my attension. He threw a note at me just before seven a clock came.
Which read: See you tomarrow Kagome.
I was surprised it seems my horrible detension would be almost like a date...




Tomiie_789:To be continued.