InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ It is Mandatory! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11: It is Mandatory!

Inuyasha beagain talking without me even saying anything. I felt special! Oh no one could feel as important as I at this moment. He seemed very interested in the 'Shikon No Tama', also interested in my imput about it. "I would have asked you to do something yesturday, but I had to babysit for my niece."

(recap)

"KOHAKU PASS IT TO BUJUTSU!" 'Wait what?' The boy I assume now is Sango's brother passed the ball to a girl that had her hair in a pony tail. 'Bujutsu? Is she realated to Inuyasha?' Souta lagged behind the crowd of kids running with the ball I did something I wouldn't suspect myself of doing.

"SOUTA! YOU CAN DO JUST KEEP GOING!" My voice carried to him and he paused and stared at me before he continued running the girl kicked him the ball and from newly found strength he made the shot and score. Sango leapt up happily and joined her jumping around it was fun for a moment. People beagain collecting there kids and I watched carefully as the little girl walked up to a person in a white hoodie and a short little man about her height. The person in the hoodie had long silverish blueish hair and for a second I thought it was a woman that was until he stared right at me.

"Come." The man walked away with the short guy and the girl following.

(end recap)

"Your niece"

"Yeah, my late father's company is having a mandatory meeting all the time which my brother 'has to' attend," Inuyasha sighed,"I'm stuck with his kid. Babysitting a little hyper brat is so sootheing to the sences"

"Does she play soccer?"

"Yeah...you know her?" 'No just watched her for awhile'

"Not really but she is on my little brother Souta's team. Did you meet Souta before?"

"Don't think I have." His eyebrows perked up,"Though I did have the pleasure of meeting the old timer"

"You'll have to forgive him for that," I blushed. 'God Gramps is embarassing.' "He is kind deep down when you get to know him"

"Though he is right I am a demon." I gave him a round about stare. 'Did he just say what I thought he said'

"Like the way you act, you mean?"

"Yeah...exactly." For a moment there I thought he was gonna tell me he was one. But by his speed and strength I would have had no doubt in my mind what he was telling me was true. As we walked down all the suburb roads I questioned as to where I would be dining this evening. It wasn't like a dinner would just plop down on someone's front lawn for us to eat.

"Inuyasha where are we going?" Message decoded: 'Are we going to your house'

"You'll see." I kept prying but I couldn't get him to budge a inch. 'I really have no control of him.' Inuyasha really is free spirited. He took my hand and lead me down a street that had a dead end by the river.

"Inuyasha there's nothing down this way!" He smirked and tugged harder on my hand. I licked my lips feeling his against mine for a brief second in my thoughts. 'Is this why he brought me here? To makeout?' Inuyasha turned before the grass to the river and went through a houses alleyway, to my surprise was a door. Not just any door neither, but one of those ones you'd only see on tv movies with the man inside asking for a password. He let go of my hand and tapped a vigorous pattern on the door.

Pat, (pause), Pat, Pat, Pat, (pause), Pat. Nothing happend. He tried again."Damnit!"

"You really expected someone to answer?" I giggled and sat leaned against the wall. I almost sat but who knows whats on the floor of this alley. When the eye flap thrust open I flew off of the wall.

"Don't be so jumpy Kagome." He mumbled something to the door man. Something I couldn't hear. The man's eyes shifted side to side.

"We have a 'Mandatory Dress Code'." Which means a place is expensive.

"Tell your manager 'Bujutsu' is here." The man shut the eye flap and disappeared for a moment before a different pair of eyes stared at us.

"You idiot!" (Loud smack) "How could you not realize," (Louder smack),"He's the spitting image of," (smack),"His father!" The door swung open. "Welcome, Mr. Bujutsu Sir! I am the manager. I see you have brought a lovely guest with you this evening! Come in! Come in! We'll have you seated right away!" The manager lead us past many fancily dressed people. The surrounding bleed many colors of purple, white, and gold it was like a water color painting done by famous artists. People were in long gowns and tuxedos, a woman even had one of those cigarette extentions that 'Cruella De Ville' had. The color red and everything.

The whole place seemed like in the movie,'Roger Rabbit' the Ink and Paint Club. Without the cartoons of couse. It seemed everyone stopped what they were doing, even the music stopped. Momentarily...of course."Hey, what are you staring at!" Inuyasha yelled defiantly. They all stopped staring. I felt cheap and tacky in my plain clothles. 'I really wish he would have told me we were going somewhere so snazy...' A low tear fell from the corner of my eye. Inuyasha's nostril twitched.

"Were you crying just now?" 'He really has a shnaze on him.' I shook my head, and let the strands of hair that escaped my ponytail fall over my face. He brushed them away and stopped us from walking. "Please what's wrong." Eyes, stared at us again. "Tell me! Damnit!" Another tear fell down from my eye. I couldn't help.

"Inuyasha, people are staring."

"Let them!" I felt deep amouration for him then. Just then in the distance the Manager stopped realizing then that we weren't following him to where ever we were going. "It's just that I don't...feel like I have any say in anything we do. Like I constantly am naieve in anything that goes on." I sobbed,"You take me to this restaraunt! This fancy restaraunt! I'm just a plain jane here! I feel undressed this is so embarassing..." 'How's he going to react?' Inuyasha stared intently at me for a long time.

'My face probably looks terrible from all that crying.'

"I didn't mean...I...I'm so..." He squeezed me tightly against his chest. (tightly might I add) "Sorry." He whispered in my ear. Inuyasha pulled away from me slightly. "And your no plain jane to me! Where do you want to eat?" I thought for a moment.

"How about..."

(An hour later in Wacdonald's)

"I really am sorry about all of that." Inuyasha nodded nonchalantly. "Thankyou for taking me here." He held both of my hands together.

"You are never undressed around me"

"Thanks! I guess." I giggled. I looked at my hands.

"Oh sorry." He released them and took a bite of his burger. "You know you really are picky when it comes to burgers"

"I can't help it! I only like the meat and the cheese, they put on so much extra crap and," He kissed my lips quickly,"And...and I like it"

"Like what?" Inuyasha teased.

"Um...well." I gushed. He went back to eating. (what is with guys? there hot one second and more concerned with food and video games the next.) I sighed. 'At least I get to spend some time with him. "What was with the people at that one restaraunt?"

"What do you mean?"

"They let us in when you said your last name. What exactly did your dad do?"

"He did alot of things," Inuyasha looked down,"Since he died my fucking brother Sesshomaru has taken over his affairs. I'll show you around my house later if you like."

"Sure that be," 'Calm down take a deep breath.' "Coool."

(Not long after)

"You ready to go?" I nodded."Then climb aboard!" He lowered his arms for her to climb aboard his back. 'This will never get old.' When he beagain to run he ran in the direction of the commercial buildings. Past the big buisnesses, factories, and way beyond anywhere houses are placed in the area. I wondered where he really lived. 'Does he live outside of town?' He reajusted his arms twice in a row to bounce my butt in his hands.

"Haha very funny!" I muttered. Inuyasha stopped when we arrived in front of a large house that was the size of a mini condo. "Here it is..." I got off of his back and marveled at the shear beauty of his home. It even I could tell had a pool in the back yard. 'If he's this loaded why is he so angry at school? Though I suppose money isn't everything.' He pulled out his key and pushed open the door. "Come in." I followed. His stairs had their own foyer. All the rooms were large and elegant. The living room blended into the dining room, which blended to the kitchen.

His house had all the latest appilances anyone could ever ask for. The living room tv flashed on...powerpuff girls. "I'm home!" Inuyasha yelled. The little girl from the soccer game ran into him.

"Uncle! Uncle! Rin has been very good! Very good indeed!" Inuyasha looked around.

"Where's Jaken?"

"Rin does not know." She shifted her foot on the ground timidly.

"This is our guest Kagome. Be very nice to her."

"Yes, yes Rin will." Rin then walked up to me and hugged me."I hope we can be friends"

"That would be very nice Rin. Your such a cute girl." I patted her head and she soaked up the lite praise I cooed to her. The door opened again. In walked the man that I saw in the white hoodie he approached Rin with a placid look on his face.

"FATHER! I mean Sesshomaru-sama!" 'Lord Sesshomaru? Boy does he have a ego.'

"What is she doing here"

"She's 'my' guest"

"Oh really?" Sesshomaru asked coyly before he shook Rin off of his arm. 'He seems like the perfect absent-tee father.

"Yeah! Really!"

"I'm not in the mood to entertain today"

"You don't have to do shit!" Rin gasped.

"Uncle Inuyasha said a bad word!"

"Keh!" He dragged me upstairs and open a tattered grey door. The only ragged door. "This is my room." He had a bed, a tv, a tattered, and a small hanful of posters of woman. Mostly from the Shikon No Tama band. None of the pictures showed anything revealing and they were modest at best. That made me feel a little bit more comfortable.

"So what do you think?" I walked around the room and tapped my against my cheek.

"Not bad. Could use a womans touch...just kidding. How could you afford this house?"

"I'll show you."

(Downstairs)

He lead me to a training room, where swords marveled the walls. A plank above the door read, 'Bujutsu Ryu School Of Martial Arts.'

"Is this why you have a sword in your room?"

"Partly, it's a old heirloom. My father doesn't just own this but he also owns a dog food company that we pasted."

"Interesting..."

"Analyzing me are you?"

"Maybeee." He snickered and kissed me stroking my hair.

"It's getting late I'd better take you home." 'It's only 8:30'

(In Inuyasha's car)

Not surpriseing he drove a American firebird. He pulled up to my house and gave me a sensual kiss. 'Baaaa.'

"You are going to go to class tomorrow aren't you?" Inuyasha's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Why should I?"

"Because they'll put you in independant study"

"If they did that I'd just skip class"

"Don't do that! Last time you...you were drunk weren't you?" Inuyasha's eyes glazed over."What's up with you?"

"I'll go to class. I give you my word." He gave me a final peck on the cheek, his head then plastered to the roof of his car. 'He still won't tell me what's wrong'

"I wish you could confide in me, as your friend!" I sobbed.

"Don't be that way Kagome." He held me to his chest."I'll tell you everything tomorrow at class I promise. Alright?"

"Fine. Bye." He kissed me once more. He said goodbye before he drove away. 'Tomorrow I can't mess up, I have to do everything right or this time I will be sent to independant study. Inuyasha will too if he isn't careful. I'm really worried about him.'