InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of the Modern Inuyasha Crew ❯ Stuck in the rain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Stuck in the rain
 
11:12 p.m.
She'd been walking for awhile now. She was still wearing her short blue dress, and she was getting colder by the minute. She had forgotten her jacket in Koga's car. Suddenly she felt rain drops beating on her head. She looked up and saw it was beginning to pour. "Oh great" Kagome thought.Kagome had been on a date with Koga and it didn't turn out to well. Her mother and father were split up so she lived with her mom and her younger brother Sota. At first she was a bit upset about the divorce but eventuallyshe got over it. “Just what I need, something to go wrong right after I finally got over the divorce”Kagome said out loud.Kagome looked straight ahead of her and realized she was near her best friend, Sango's house.
 
10:00p.m.
Sango went to bed early, happy that the teachers at her high school were still on strike. Her father Mr. Tama was away on business. Her mom had been passed on for ten years now she was stilla bit sensitive about it.
~*~*Flash Back*~*~
Ring Ring” Mr. Tama was getting ready for workwhen he heard the phone ring.Mrs. Tama had already left for workand Kohakuwho is two years old was at his babysitters. Mr. Tama went and answered the phone.” What!….uh hunh…ok bye then” Mr. Tama said. ”Daddy who was on thephone” the 8 year old Sango asked. “Come on we have to go to the hospital” Ten minutes later they were at the hospital and they just found out that Mrs. Tama had gotten in a terrible car accident. Suddenly there was a burst through the doors and there was Mrs. Tamabeing rolled in on a moveable bed. “Come on we have to get her into the Emergency Room!” One of the doctors said. Sango had tears swelling upin her eyes as she yelledafter her mother,Mommy…Mommy!That's the lastSango ever saw of her mother.
~*~*End Flashback*~*~
 
Lately, since her father was away on business and she was out of school because of the strike she'd been walking her brotherKohakuto and from school. He'd gone to bed an hour earlierand slowly Sango was drifting off to sleep herself.