InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Prophecy ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone I hope you liked my previous chapters. I'm trying to get to the interesting parts as soon as possible so this chapter might be a little shorter; it matters if I make their parents tell them about the prophecy in this chapter or the next. Hmmm, I wonder. Anyway I decided it'd be Kagura/Sess pairing since I need Rin to be his daughter. I know most of you won't like that pairing but I'm the author here so I'm in charge of pairings.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha * crying * Maybe one day I can kill Rumiko Takahashi and take Inu Yasha for my self.

The gang entered the store and already the manager ran to them and asked if he could help them.

" Ok guys, why don't you go and sit in those chairs and we'll find some outfits and try them on"- Yumi suggested.

"Yeah that'll be a good idea. Oh look that's such an adorable top, I want it, I want it!" - agreed Natsu as she ran to the `adorable' top she have just seen.

"Natsu how can you like that I mean it shows off most of your breast"- said Yumi with a disgusted look on her face.

"I know but it's cute, I really like it"-answered Natsu

"Or maybe you like it cause you knoe Sou would like it."

"Yeah right like I wanna wear what that pervert like" `It is true why should I care what he like it's not like I like him, right?'

"Oh, you know you like him. Just admit it"

`Eww, he's my cousin hello. You are not seposed to like someone in your family and anyways why would I like him?"

"Because you think he's cute"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes infinity that means you can't say no anymore"

"Damn you Yumi. I am soooo gonna get you for this"

"Yeah, whatever"

They spent about 20 min. picking out outfits. It was time to go and try them on. By the time they got to the fitting rooms guys were already fast asleep. It took girls a lot of screaming just to wake-up Sou and even more to wake the other 3. Somehow magically Shippou came up with a tray of cookies and candies and started munching (is that even a word?) them down with a great speed only leaving the other 3 catching 1 or 2 cookies in total.

"I can't wait till girl come out in new outfits" ` Especially Natsu, what am I saying!!! I don't like her do I?' said and thought Sou the pervert. (Hey, I like that)

" Yeah and I'm sure you'd love to see Natsu in something slutty. I mean you like so much"- said Kaze.

"No I don't. Where did you get that idea? She my cousin, family how could I like her?"-replied Sou who had hard time hiding his blushing face. He looked away from the guys thinking how does he really feel about Natsu. Sure she was cute but does he really like her? It's true that he needs to grope her more than anyone else but that might be just his pervert ness.

" So what do you think?"- came a voice from in front of them.

Guys looked up just in time to see 2 girls looking really hott. Natsu was wearing a black skirt with black stripes at the side and a pink tube top with a horizontal line going on the same level as her breast and Yumi who was wearing jeans that hugged her legs and a blue tube top with a black fish net over it.

" Uhh, you both looks um… hott?" - said Shippou.

Yumi and Natsu looked at the other 3 just to see them drool.

" So what do you think?"- asked impatient Yumi

"Well, Um…"- that's the only thing Fushigi.

"Well we'll take that as `yes you look good'"- said Natsu who was having hard time not laughing.

" We'll go try more outfits on."- announced Yumi as she skipped towards the fitting room. After a while the girls came out again. Now Yumi was wearing a black jacket with a baby blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a scarf acting as a belt and Natsu was wearing a black t-shirt with a pink skull on it and a long black skirt. And again the guys were speechless. After an hour picking out new outfits the girls chose 2 outfits each. Natsu: A black t-shirt with a pink star in the middle and a pair of black pants with chains and pink stars on it and her second outfit was a black tank top with pink high wristband and a pair of kin tight black pants that flair at the bottom. As for Yumi she liked a black shirt with blue fishnet on the upper arms and her tummy and black jeans with blue sparkles at the bottom, a black tank top that shows her stomach and has an `X' shaped lace that goes around her neck and has sleeves that start at her elbow with a pare of black pans that have a blue outline around the waist and at the bottom of both legs.

" I just love the stuff we bought but now we need to buy shoes too!"- exclaimed Natsu.

All of them headed towards their favorite shoe store with of course a lot of protests from the guys. Yumi bought a pair of black skateboarding shoes and Natsu bought a pair of black with pink stripes running shoes. The day was over and everyone went home just to find out that their fate was about to change.